Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410969 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Am waiting for my team ooo for pregnancy forum . Am back for second missionary journey . Stil team December for real . grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=rvpbae post=66392508]Mamas oooo! I don come again. Lol

Pls i need clarifications. My baby is over a week old and i had tear while having him and doctor told me not to sit on hot water for 2weeks cos of the suture.

Now, this sitz bath I've been reading about, what exactly is it? Is it that i just need the steam from the hot water or will the hot water touch my vag..ina? Do i need to add anything to the water? Pls don't mind my many questions, i be jjc.

Lastly, baby is going for circumcision tomorrow, pls does it realllyyyyyyy hurt them? Will he cry all day? All week? How long will it take to heal? What pointers do i need to know?

Thank you all.[/quote
Hi mama congrats for d birth of ur Lo . Well about the stilz bath . U are not to make d water hot . Make it very warm and sit on it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Temi231(f): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2018
suzy:
Am waiting for my team ooo for pregnancy forum . Am back for second missionary journey . Stil team December for real . grin grin grin

Wow!!! Congrats
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2018
blex444:

Well done ma'am,please continue to feed him whenever he wants or try expressing to know if he is taking enough br-east milk,don't worry as time goes on that shape will change ,use warm water to gently massage his stomach while bathing,it is well

Thanks ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Hi sis

I didn't do the steam bath but I used scent leaf water to bath her. It has reduced though
blex444:

Hi ma'am,how' is your baby girl doing now?concerning the catarrh,have u try giving her a steam bath ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Seriously I don't know if ambode is same as oloja, I was actually going to ambode health center but ended up at oloja cos I used taxify and we were using google map to look for ambode health center, while looking out for ambode I just saw a small sign post of oloja health center and I told driver to go there.

It's located on akinsola street off sungas street in bariga I can't give a better description cos I no know road, I used taxify to and fro.

It's free except for #20 I paid for the news paper they used in checking weight.

I went on a Tuesday. Try to go before 9 so they answer you immediately they start, be prepared o cos they waste as per government workers now. I was no 19 yet I left there around 12pm.

Exactly, that's the same phc i went to.....chai i saw something that day with their delays. We left around 2pm that day, i was no 56 or so.......it wasn't a funny experience sha but the good thing is that we got what we went there for at no cost.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2018
kelizosuy:
Hi sis

I didn't do the steam bath but I used scent leaf water to bath her. It has reduced though
Oh okay then,regards to her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

SINGLE BREAST PUMP: 18k
DOUBLE BREAST PUMP: 26K

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824.

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dexterush is the real deal. Ordered for one of her quad bikes for my son and got it delivered that same day. She even went the extra mile to make sure its exactly what I would love.
Customer service and product on point!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
rvpbae:
Mamas oooo! I don come again. Lol

Pls i need clarifications. My baby is over a week old and i had tear while having him and doctor told me not to sit on hot water for 2weeks cos of the suture.

Now, this sitz bath I've been reading about, what exactly is it? Is it that i just need the steam f

Thank you all.
1.sit on not too hot & not too warm water,.2.Add dettol or salt
Yes it really hurt,(the cry is not for the faint hearted o),it usually takes between 7 to 10 day to heal,do keep the area clean.Apply vaseline on it to avoid discomfort when he wears diaper.also follow the advice that will be given to you there,wish you all the best.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
mitchyy:
Dexterush is the real deal. Ordered for one of her quad bikes for my son and got it delivered that same day. She even went the extra mile to make sure its exactly what I would love.

Awwww,thanks so much Mitchy,this really mean so much to me,God bless you dear. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
blex444:

1. Yes the steam from the hot water .2.Add dettol or salt
Yes it really hurt,(the cry is not for the faint hearted o),it usually takes between 7 to 10 day to heal,do keep the area clean.Apply vaseline on it to avoid discomfort when he wears diaper.also follow the advice that will be given to you there,wish you all the best.

Please hot water is not advisable again but not too warm or too hot water. Something she can sit on

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
mitchyy:

My son is 15 months old. Is he old enough, i mean can he use this?
Cc Dexterush

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bearings: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
My shoes are no more my size , you can check

https://www.nairaland.com/4432878/size-39-used-shoes

Size 39 mamas if you're interested in any
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ammy5565:

My son is 15 months old. Is he old enough, i mean can he use this?
Cc Dexterush
Sure the age range is 1-4yrs
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
dexterush:

Is it manual or automatic
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
FloraEC:

Please hot water is not advisable again but not too warm or too hot water. Something she can sit on
okay sis
-modified.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
dexterush:
Ok, will buzz u in a bit.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Haleematm:

Please can I see the picture of this gint you are talking about and how many litres of water can it hold
Cc Bloomingbud
Cc mitchyy
Cc temmy2103

Sorry for the poor quality pix.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
dexterush:

Awwww,thanks so much Mitch.y,this really mean so much to me,God bless you dear. kiss kiss kiss
How much plus cost of delivery to Abuja?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
queensnow:

Is it manual or automatic
Its Automatic
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
comtem2011:
How much plus cost of delivery to Abuja?
Its 8k,waybill to Abuja is 2500 GUO
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
my baby is so restless and I am so miserable seeing him cry. I have use calaman lotion on him and it itches him like crazy. measle decided to fall on him instead on me. can't help but cry with him. what else can I use on him to ease the itching abeg. today is the second day it appeared. pls do not pass me by if u have an idea. he is on Ampiclox, para and am also given him 7 keys herbal mixture..... heeeeeelp!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
dexterush:

Its 8k,waybill to Abuja is 2500 GUO
making 10,500. You will hear from me, I really want it for my boy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Educational & Entertaining Products for your wards this holiday: https://edtech.com.ng/product-category/holiday-promo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
blex444:

1.sit on not too hot & not too warm water,.2.Add dettol or salt

Oh my goodness cry cry my poor baby o. Shouldn't they give them something to numb the area first?? God help us tomorrow. But does it cause them to wiggle in pain for the 7-10 day duration?

About the sitz bath, i understand you but will the water touch my vagi.na or i need just the steam? I need to sit in the water abi?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
rvpbae:

Oh my goodness cry cry my poor baby o. Shouldn't they give them something to numb the area first?? God help us tomorrow. But does it cause them to wiggle in pain for the 7-10 day duration?

About the sitz bath, i understand you but will the water touch my vagi.na or i need just the steam? I need to sit in the water abi?
Your lo should be fine after a day or two but the healing process may take a week or less,and moreover they may prescribe drugs for him,that depends on the hospital
lol how will you sit in the water,make use of a potty or plastic like custard rubber(2kg),u need just the steam,hope you understand?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
imurboss:

Exactly, that's the same phc i went to.....chai i saw something that day with their delays. We left around 2pm that day, i was no 56 or so.......it wasn't a funny experience sha but the good thing is that we got what we went there for at no cost.

Exactly mama Ejima, I kept telling myself since it's free I don't mind waiting till 7pm and that's how I saved 18k.
I wonder why they have it only in shomolu LGA. My regards to your boys.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=mitche15 post=66368118]

You have abandoned me abi no vex my love. Make I write you jare
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
There are different types of circumcision please follow the instructions given by the nurse who attends to you as care varies by type. My son got the ring method and he cried briefly after it was done. And that's it. No fever, no effects till the plastic cap fell off after about 5 days. I was instructed not to put anything on it and I did just that

I had CS but from what I heard during ANC the water should be warm and you need just the warmth (not even steam perse)

rvpbae:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
blex444:

Your lo should be fine after a day or two but the healing process may take a week or less,and moreover they may prescribe drugs for him,that depends on the hospital
lol how will you sit in the water,make use of a potty or plastic like custard rubber(2kg),u need just the steam,hope you understand?

Ok ma. I understand now. I'll just wait till the two weeks is up as instructed by doctor.

Thank you so much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Exactly mama Ejima, I kept telling myself since it's free I don't mind waiting till 7pm and that's how I saved 18k.
I wonder why they have it only in shomolu LGA. My regards to your boys.

It was a timely intervention for us considering that we had already spent 18k on the first dose so we were happy to save the next 18k....it's not an easy something but God's got us. My matron told me it's only available is somolu LGA for now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.