Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400771 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by divinemandate: 2:07am On Jun 05, 2018
pweetiebabe take heart. may God gives you double blessings for your loss. so sorry, don't even know what to say. may his gentle innocent soul rest in perfect peace , Amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beautifulrosa: 5:08am On Jun 05, 2018
ahnie:

Z he teething....if no, I think you ve to take him to the hospital.

Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beautifulrosa: 5:09am On Jun 05, 2018
lightedpath:
zinc and ors

Ok thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2018
ohJesus! pweetiebabe what happened!! pls take heart, May God wipe your tears and console you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe Pls take heart . May God console you and your family. So sorry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe, please accept my sympathy.
No woman deserves this but we cannot question God.
May the Holy Spirit comfort you and your family this period and grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. The God that formed this angel in your womb is still in the business of doing good and blessing wombs, he will not forsake you this period. For every loss, he will embarrass you with double that comes with perfect Shalom, amen.
Receive the grace to live above this pain and peace that surpasses human understanding.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe,
So so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers. May the Lord Comfort you as only He can!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beautyuche: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
My journey here ends for now, my son has gone to rest with the lord

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
No words to say i am just short of word..........Dear Lord console your Daughter and give her peace.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Monwojuoluwa(f): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2018
@pweetiebabe May God console you. It saddens my heart but God knows the best
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2018
How often is he stooling? What is the consistency? Is he eating well? This will determine if you need to see a doctor

Please give zinc and ORS to replenish lost fluids

beautifulrosa:
Pls mamas i urgently need help my 5month old baby is purging.

Please what can i use to treat him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2018
FloraEC:

I think the mention is not for me tho. But my dd is still an annoying picky eater

cheesy :Dsorry mama, i can't even remember the moniker .....you both have a letter in common sha "F" cheesy tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fruitfulhome: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe, I'm truly saddened by the news of baby Zion's death. Take comfort in the fact that he truly is making heaven. Remember that tragedy should not break us but shape us. Find solace in God my sister. For your loss, I pray God gives you double. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good afternoon mama's
Just received my package today and I'm very very grateful. May God bless and replenish you'll. Thanks fine mummy Zaynie, the givers and everyone that voted for me. I'm grateful. Gracias, eshe gaan, nagode sosee, dalụ nke ọma. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
imurboss:

cheesy :Dsorry mama, i can't even remember the moniker .....you both have a letter in common sha "F" cheesy tongue

No problem dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
ahnie:

Dynamogen....but its advisable not to administer the entire contents to the child.please don't ever try it.one or two drops ok.by the way...Anugod you're zino's birthday buddy.happy birthday in advance!
Awwww, I sha knew that Zee baby and I have something in common. cheesy We gon celebrate it in grand style o. Chirolechick matey kiss where you at? Yaaay! cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by vicvicky: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pls accept my sympathy pweetiebabe... May D lord comfort u ND ur families.... Chaiii I feel for u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
My journey here ends for now, my son has gone to rest with the lord
Christ! May God console you and your husband. I'm just speechless. Don't worry joy will always come in the morning. Oh my..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe,

Your journey is not over. I know that everything may look bleak now but can we talk here?

Firstly, how wonderful you got to have your angel! He was with you for a short while but he blessed you and your family. He was lucky to be born to a special place in your home and in his short time here, he was happy. So well done, mama! You are a great mum. You ARE, not were, ARE a great mother.

Please know that sometimes God sends us these small moments and He takes them away because there is a final plan. And it's a good plan, it always works in your good. The final outcome always will be victory for you.

Some days will be painful but one day you will be at ease to know you experienced your son's pure love and that he knew you loved him too.

Dont ever forget your angel, we all remember the names of our angels: Ikubor, Harry, Bebe. He was and will always be your firstborn. Even in Heaven, he's waiting to meet you one day and be with you under God's loving gaze.

Don't leave this thread. This place is for mums and you're one of us, okay? You always will be a mum and your voice is always welcome here. I don't know about others, but mention me and I'll always reply. You're always going to have a spot here.

Accept my condolences.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Onegai:
Pweetie.babe,

Your journey is not over. I know that everything may look bleak now but can we talk here?

Firstly, how wonderful you got to have your angel! He was with you for a short while but he blessed you and your family. He was lucky to be born to a special place in your home and in his short time here, he was happy. So well done, mama! You are a great mum. You ARE, not were, ARE a great mother.

Please know that sometimes God sends us these small moments and He takes them away because there is a final plan. And it's a good plan, it always works in your good. The final outcome always will be victory for you.

Some days will be painful but one day you will be at ease to know you experienced your son's pure love and that he knew you loved him too.

Dont ever forget your angel, we all remember the names of our angels: Ikubor, Harry, Bebe. He was and will always be your firstborn. Even in Heaven, he's waiting to meet you one day and be with you under God's loving gaze.

Don't leave this thread. This place is for mums and you're one of us, okay? You always will be a mum and your voice is always welcome here. I don't know about others, but mention me and I'll always reply. You're always going to have a spot here.

Accept my condolences.
Hmmmm, God help us!!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Israel4483: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
@ Pweetiebabe am just short of words. So sorry dear please take heart
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
B
katchycouture:

All of una Wey be my PadI even know the drug yet nobody told me, 2 of una want my breast to be like slippers by the time I stop breastfeeding abi... Ahnie and benny I go catch una ooo...

How is u and urs??
Lol.. u didn't ask nah.. besides it was mommy Liftedhands who told me cheesy... Go and meet her grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Onegai:
Pweetiebabe,

Accept my condolences.
This got me... God please keep our children under your mighty care.. may we not live to mourn them Amen

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
gwng:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 25K PROMO PRICE!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 25,000

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe
May God grant you the grace you need and console you and all yours in Jesus name
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Onegai:
Pweetiebabe,

Accept my condolences.
Beautifully worded.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
B Lol.. u didn't ask nah.. besides it was mommy LiftedhaLiftedha nds who told me cheesy... Go and meet her grin
Lolz abeg Goan meet chemist o cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oh @Pweetiebabe, it is well with you. The Lord will wipe away your tears with double double blessings in Jesus name.

Accept my warm huggggs.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Don't know if this has been discussed here or not cos am not a regular visitor and dont read for updates too.

As much as posible mamas avoid medicated/dusting powders for your babies. Especially if you or your spouse's family have some allergies relating to cold, cough, sneezing, asthma and the likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
katchycouture:

Go to those yoruba women that sells herbs, they know what to do
Thanks, did just that
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Take heart dear Pweetiebabe, God will strengthen you. Stay strong and safe
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by titted(f): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good evening wonderful mothers,am new here,please i need help,am a new mum,and my daughter is a month plus,she is always crying amd making some discomfort noise. Some one said its inu iwo.please how can i ease her of this pain?your advice will be appreciated. Thank you and God bless.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Ahh..Ok. this is good then. How long did it take to arrive? Our birthday is in first week of July. I hope it's not too late to order now. Hoping to receive them before end of June in time for her photoshoot.

It took less than 21 days I think, you should order now so it won't be late

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.