Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399498 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by atumomo(f): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sorry for the lost ma'am @ Pweetiebabe May the Almighty give your family the fortitude to bear this great lost. Take heart sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imagemate(f): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
pweetibabe, I pray may the Good Lord comfort u in dis trying time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by clily: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
My journey here ends for now, my son has gone to rest with the lord
Sis Pweetiebabe, I am short of words, this is heartbreaking.. May God console you, pls take heart
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
So sad to see this......������� take heart dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Just seeing this now, honestly am short of words. But we cant query God. My dear, pls take heart. God ll strengthen u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
pweetiebabe so sorry dear.may God grant you the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
sorry for the loss. ....comfort dear...another will come
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe, I can't even begin to comprehend how you are feeling now.
I ask the unquestionable God to comfort you at this hour.
My prayers are with you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modupsie(f): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nooooooooooooooo! JESUS !! Oh my God !
This is shocking! I just checked this thread and saw this! God why??

Pweetiebabe:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

God knows best sis may God comfort you its well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Blessedmum(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Omg! I got tempted to open this thread and this is what I saw.
This is so sad but then who are we to question God?
The Almighty comforter will comfort you himself. It is well with you sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
When I read dis,i went cold for sum mins.Is so shocking,my dear I pray God grants you the fortitude to bear dis.It is well.Rest on dear Ini.
Pweetiebabe:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ahh..Ok. this is good then. How long did it take to arrive? Our birthday is in first week of July. I hope it's not too late to order now. Hoping to receive them before end of June in time for her photoshoot.

Giddyperson:
Yea I ordered just that water melon romper that's popular on the site cuz I wanted to test the waters with one toe first cheesy It arrived and fit perfectly tho I can't even remember what size I'd finally ordered, maybe I'd check the cloth later if it's written or (I'd check my e-mail and get back to you on monday). But I really loved it and I wish I ordered more. if you are patient to read reviews and order carefully I think your orders would come looking as expected. The post office people were really helpful too, I didn't have time to go pick up the order for over a month and they finally brought it to my house after threatening to send it back, was really impressed with that too. kisses to your baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by paulo1979: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz i need help. A girl i decides to settle down with was tested hep b positive last month. I quickly went for same test but mine was negative. I am very scared to go in with the marriage considering how dangerous we were made to believe about this illness.

1.can she have a safe baby without passing over the hep to the new born.

2. Will she die prematurely

3. Will I be 100% protected with vaccine and have safe sex for child bearing.

4. How accessible is this immunoglobulin and how much is it. I am in owerri imo state.

what other precautions do I need to take.

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oh my God. Oh my God. @Pweetiebabe I'm so so sorry. I have no words. Please cry all you want. Roll on the floor if you have to. Don't bottle anything inside. I know it May not feel like it now but this too shall pass. It is well sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by glosun: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
@ Pweetiebabe it's well with you. May God console your family
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fattamyfattamy: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
so sorry ma'am the Lord will comfort you and give you double for your loss. Take Heart MA.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by buccee: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe .pls take heart.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Livy2018: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe, may our God who knows the beginning from the end comfort you from above.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
olubankemi:

Not written anywhere in the pack not to mix with cream. I do not apply to the skin without mixing with cream and apply to the affected part. The bad reviews could be as a result of so many fake silver birds out there. It works for sprains, lumbago etc, its used for those purposes when mixed with cream. So it's not strange using it as prescribed.
i put little in my ds baby oil for his hair and so far it's been good for prevention g cold. maybe it's the fake ones that's causing bad reviews
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
OMG, just seeing this. am so sorry about ur loss
May God Almighty give you the fortitude to overcome the pain. so sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by atumomo(f): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
paulo1979:
Plz i need help. A girl i decides to settle down with was tested hep b positive last month. I quickly went for same test but mine was negative. I am very scared to go in with the marriage considering how dangerous we were made to believe about this illness.

4. How accessible is this immunoglobulin and how much is it. I am in owerri imo state.

Thanks

@paulo1979 from the little I know
1. Yes she can have a baby without passing on hep to the baby.
2. We all pray to see our gran n great-grand children.
3. There are cases of been positive but d virus is dormant (in active carrier) so it is not transferable to anyone. Nb: not very sure ask a medical practitioner
4. Most big pharmacies have Immunoglobin but it have to be kept refrigerated at all time. Cost depends on location from 65k to 125k around my location. It is to be injected on to the baby within the 1st 24 to 48 hours of birth
Wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
paulo1979:

Thanks
(1) her baby as all babies will get vaccinated against the disease at birth and will b fine.

(2)No she won't die as long as she gets the immune globulin and related hepB drugs.

(3) Discontinue any sexual activity with her till you get vaccinated and you'll be good to go.

4)It's available though pricey ( not sure of the exact amount, work in hand with you doctor and all will be fine.

Both of you should eat healthy, void alcohol and indescriminate drug use. Don't share sharp objects.

Lastly find out how long she's had it, she may be among the lucky ones whose bodies fights off the virus after some time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missusadey: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Oh no!!!
May God grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.
So sorry ma'am.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haryanphe(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
@pweetiebabe, God will give you beauty for ashes and for your shame, you will have double in Jesus name. Am still trembling at the news. Please do take heart
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Itissettled3: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oh Lord please comfort Pweetiebabe. Wrap your arms around her. Be her comfort. Amen

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by prettymaxy(f): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
mama pweetiebabe so sorry for your loss, this is so sad. may God grant u d fortitude to bear this loss, he will wipe away ur tears and give you double for ur loss in Jesus name
Amen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ftmum: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Naomi14:
Give him cut-up bite size potatoes to munch on by himself while you watch. So he can start getting used to it. Does he eat rice?

Help me thank God oooo, my son now take bread, cake , akara and now beans ( though I still have to puree it for him)

Thank God the drug that we were told to buy, on a normal day, my son DOESN'T IT. As in once he sees food he starts to cry profusely as if you want to Lee him to the extend that our landlord will come and knock at our door.....it's that bad I tell you.

We have been to different pediatrician to complain about his eating habits and his weight. But thank God now, he is the one that do cry for food now.

I know with time he will catch up in times of weight grin

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ftmum: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

What shocked shocked shocked Jesus , my heart bled.

So sorry @pweetiebabe. God will grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. May God comfort your home. So sad.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Happychildlove(f): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
so short of words. Sorry about d loss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadyMessi(f): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oh my goodness! @ma'am pweetiebabe, don't really know what to say.
May our greatest comforter see you through @ this trying time and may he give you double for your loss.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Droyal(f): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
So sorry ma'am pweetibabe.
May God comfort you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Ganjababe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.