Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400654 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bomgirl:

This life sef. Just a pot of sour beans.

I'm here struggling to lose weight fa. cry cry cry :'

As in real pot of sour beans, people hardly recognise me cos of fatness even with the way I'm stressing myself o.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sans.a143 receive it with thanks na
Shey u dey find twins,just kuku accept it.Make I add +1 on top to make it 3.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls mamas which toothpaste is good for a 1 year+ baby?
Any reviews on punch and Judy?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
zaynie:

Jazzy my partner.
Let me teach you a sure method. 100% guaranteed.

Move closer here.

When its time to do the do, just balance on ya head and be twerking.
After the do, run round your compound naked 7 times shouting "Orisha Ibeji o!"
Then don't drink water for 7 days. But you can eat food sha.
The next 7 days drink water but don't eat any food at all.

Do a pregnancy test and come and tell me thank you.
Twin boys will be jejely sitting comfortably kiss

Don't mention wink
Oh God.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Brownsmoothie: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls what can I use on my 2weeks old baby,it started like alefo but it's now dry and scaly like rashes and seems it's spreading,I showed it to the doctor b4 leaving the hospital and he was placed on ampliclox and calamine lotion.Other natural ways to treat it too wl be appreciated. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
jazzyjazz:
Abeg
Bikonu
Mbok

Who knows a sure fire way of getting pregnant with twins?

I want twins o So I can hang boot

Epp ya sister biko

He he he he he!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
zaynie:

Jazzy my partner.

Move closer here.

Don't mention wink

LWKMD!
This your solution sef

You for kuku add say the nakid running should at high noon, on the day that not a cloud is in the sky which preceeds a full moon with a hummingbird perched on your fence!

Lol!

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naomi14:
Heard Polystar is good. Which website are you ordering from? Jumia? Konga? Just kuku go Alaba Int'l market.

Thanks. I wanted ordering from Jumia but their shipping fee is outrageous. Sad I don't base in Lagos
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PresVA: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
hi mama Zaynie and other mamas... So I went to make enquiry about fees at the school I want my 2 year old to attend in Sept... The school fees is about 150k termly excluding bus service but inclusive of lunch. .. Fees will be about 110k after first term...

So I was wondering if that's how much other mamas in Lagos spend on fees for toddlers
Do you think the school fees is reasonable? I checked another school with school fees of about 70k, but I don't think I really like school. .

I recently moved to Lagos...I stay at Ogudu, close to Ojota.... I am open to suggestions. ..

thanks as I anticipate your responses smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
zaynie:

Jazzy my partner.

Move closer here.

Don't mention wink

Mama Zaynie,abeg no kee me with laff here o!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
PresVA:
hi mama Zaynie and other mamas... So I went to make enquiry about fees at the school I want my 2 year old to attend in Sept... The school fees is about 150k termly excluding bus service but inclusive of lunch. .. Fees will be about 110k after first term...

So I was wondering if that's how much other mamas in Lagos spend on fees for toddlers
Do you think the school fees is reasonable? I checked another school with school fees of about 70k, but I don't think I really like school. .

I recently moved to Lagos...I stay at Ogudu, close to Ojota.... I am open to suggestions. ..

Come to Lekki you Wii chii chomtin grin in my search last year 75k per term was the least I saw with the standard I was looking for and I'm told it's cos the school is new so they are trying to lure parents in.

I quickly told ekene to watch cartoon at home for another year! I'm currently in search again and not feeling too happy with the prices I'm getting again but what choice do I have? Good school is not cheap in lagos my sister.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PresVA: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
Come to Lekki you Wii chii chomtin grin in my search last year 75k per term was the least I saw with the standard I was looking for and I'm told it's cos the school is new so they are trying to lure parents in.

I quickly told ekene to watch cartoon at home for another year! I'm currently in search again and not feeling too happy with the prices I'm getting again but what choice do I have? Good school is not cheap in lagos my sister.
hehehehe. .na God go help person for this Lagos o.. my parents never paid up to such amount even for Uni, yet here am I very sound...

I do hope I get a good alternative, if not hmmm embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by temmy2103(f): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
Come to Lekki you Wii chii chomtin grin in my search last year 75k per term was the least I saw with the standard I was looking for and I'm told it's cos the school is new so they are trying to lure parents in. [/b]

I quickly told ekene to watch cartoon at home for another year! [b]
I'm currently in search again and not feeling too happy with the prices I'm getting again but what choice do I have? Good school is not cheap in lagos my sister.

Lol @bolded
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
aye88:
Goode evening all. Pls does anyone have any idea what this is. It suddenly appeared on my 3year old legs in several spots and it itches her seriously especially at night. We presently use hydrocortisone and one anti fungal cream but it's not working. Pls suggestions on cream that we can use is highly appreciated. Thanks

Are you sure its not this thing called Larva or something like that which something like maggot comes out from the mouth after it ripes and you press it?... It happened to my son last year and its also common during rainy seasons so I guess you should let people around check it out or you press it and find out if anything of such will come out

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
zaynie:

Jazzy my partner.

Move closer here.

Don't mention wink

grin grin Chai you're wicked

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:
Please who has review on either century washing machine or poly star washing machine. Please am about to order now I don't want to come and regret.
Thank you

I was given a polystar machine as a wedding gift. It's still working perfectly. Almost 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
PresVA:

My school is Coastland schools in ikorodu and toddler class only for new intakes is 200k. Subsequently u pay 130k including lunch and sch bus depending on ur location. Quality education especially full Montessori curriculum is very good for child development.

U can try hauk explorers@ No 2 aladelola street, ikosi-ketu. Or call 08115592295 for further enquiries ask of Mrs sodehinde hauwa(school proprietress). It's very affordable and quality education I assure u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mama's are hilarious mehn

See suggestions o

Zaynie chei you nor like me rara

I de chop yam and enough Okro soup

Make I begin do kabash for twins

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
PresVA:
hehehehe. .na God go help person for this Lagos o.. my parents never paid up to such amount even for Uni, yet here am I very sound...

I do hope I get a good alternative, if not hmmm embarassed
Amen o! Its not easy at all.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
temmy2103:

Lol @bolded
Lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
zaynie:

Jazzy my partner.

Move closer here.

Don't mention wink
Hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
sunbestie:
Pls mamas which toothpaste is good for a 1 year+ baby?
Any reviews on punch and Judy?

I use punch and judy for my son and it is good
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello mamas in the house. It's been a while. I hope you all doing well with babies.

Pls help me here.. I'm confused.

My baby just started solids. He's been taking purees which I mix with breast milk.

I got nutribom. On the preparation process, it says pour into milk and mix. But it didn't specify which kind of milk, if it's formula milk or breast milk.

I'm thinking of using breast milk bcus my baby hasn't taken formula milk before.

So mama's in the house, has anyone used breast milk for the preparation before and how was it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goldendollars(f): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ayauche:

I thought am the only one battling with this weight lost thing ooo. When u get a solution holla at me sis

I like the weight loss like that o..I don't need a solution.lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ayauche(f): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
zaynie:

Jazzy my partner.

Move closer here.

Don't mention wink

Dis woman no go kill pelzin with laff. "Orisha ibeji oo" chai�

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bomgirl:

I was given a polystar machine as a wedding gift. It's still working perfectly. Almost 2 years.

Whao those are the kind of things we called wedding gifts not pots or toaster them.
Thanks for your review.. I will just go for polystar then

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 12:19am On Jul 20, 2018
HolySteph:
Hello mamas in the house. It's been a while. I hope you all doing well with babies.

Pls help me here.. I'm confused.

My baby just started solids. He's been taking purees which I mix with breast milk.

I got nutribom. On the preparation process, it says pour into milk and mix. But it didn't specify which kind of milk, if it's formula milk or breast milk.

I'm thinking of using breast milk bcus my baby hasn't taken formula milk before.

So mama's in the house, has anyone used breast milk for the preparation before and how was it?
You can use BM if that's what your baby is on! Doesn't have to be formula. As long as you still produce enough biko carry go.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goldendollars(f): 2:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Hello Mummies. Please I need your advice..I noticed I had eczema when I was pregnant.. It was at my back then..my husband brought my attention to it..but I ignored then thinking there's no need using anything since I was pregnant. On giving birth 5weeks ago..I expected it to start vanishing but to my surprise it started spreading to my chest..it now almost all-over my chest and breast.. It's so irritating.. Im scared not to infect my son with it..
What can I use that won't affect my son cos of breastfeeding.. Or shud i just be patient expecting it to go naturally?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Beryl15: 5:20am On Jul 20, 2018
goldendollars:
Hello Mummies. Please I need your advice..I noticed I had eczema when I was pregnant.. It was at my back then..my husband brought my attention to it..but I ignored then thinking there's no need using anything since I was pregnant. On giving birth 5weeks ago..I expected it to start vanishing but to my surprise it started spreading to my chest..it now almost all-over my chest and breast.. It's so irritating.. Im scared not to infect my son with it..
What can I use that won't affect my son cos of breastfeeding.. Or shud i just be patient expecting it to go naturally?
You can get skineal cream from the pharmacy or any other hydrocortisone cream, that’s what I use when I have flare ups but you might want to keep it away from your breast so the cream does not enter baby’s mouth plus eczema is not contagious so your baby will be fine. It might go on it’s own but that might take a while.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.