Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4428735 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2018
You can use either breastmilk or formula.
HolySteph:
Hello mamas in the house. It's been a while. I hope you all doing well with babies.

Pls help me here.. I'm confused.

My baby just started solids. He's been taking purees which I mix with breast milk.

I got nutribom. On the preparation process, it says pour into milk and mix. But it didn't specify which kind of milk, if it's formula milk or breast milk.

I'm thinking of using breast milk bcus my baby hasn't taken formula milk before.

So mama's in the house, has anyone used breast milk for the preparation before and how was it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2018
My mom used sivoderm for me then
goldendollars:
Hello Mummies. Please I need your advice..I noticed I had eczema when I was pregnant.. It was at my back then..my husband brought my attention to it..but I ignored then thinking there's no need using anything since I was pregnant. On giving birth 5weeks ago..I expected it to start vanishing but to my surprise it started spreading to my chest..it now almost all-over my chest and breast.. It's so irritating.. Im scared not to infect my son with it..
What can I use that won't affect my son cos of breastfeeding.. Or shud i just be patient expecting it to go naturally?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

Whao those are the kind of things we called wedding gifts not pots or toaster them.
Thanks for your review.. I will just go for polystar then

They even gave you toaster
Family(hubby and my side) gave me something reasonable.
Others ehh
Lemme not even talk about the brown envelope, some even gave me envelope that's pregnant with envelope, even torn money even 20,50 naira.
Hubby and I cursed them tire like say they'll hear us.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2018
You can use breast milk provided LO will finish the food at once. I haven't used breast milk to prepare any cereal got those that require just water but use BM to prepare puree

HolySteph:
Hello mamas in the house. It's been a while. I hope you all doing well with babies.

My baby just started solids. He's been taking purees which I mix with breast milk.

I got nutribom. On the preparation process, it says pour into milk and mix. But it didn't specify which kind of milk, if it's formula milk or breast milk.

I'm thinking of using breast milk bcus my baby hasn't taken formula milk before.

So mama's in the house, has anyone used breast milk for the preparation before and how was it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2018
Akorkor:

Same thing I am praying to God for to grant me.
I don’t like eating yam but I do eat okro well since last pregnancy.

I just don’t like yam jare and I believe oyinbo wey no dey eat yam dey get twin sef. Also a lot of blacks don’t eat yam and they get twins.

Anyway, let the will of God be done.

IVF, hmmm I don’t like that.
lots of oyinbo, and celebrity now do ivf to get twins or triplets. no big deal in it. except u can't afford it.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Darsty99:

I use punch and judy for my son and it is good
Alright ma thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2018
This reminds me of all the glass cups I got, big coolers and big pots (I almost thought they wanted me to go into catering) I kuku just gave momsy.
FloraEC:

Others ehh
Lemme not even talk about the brown envelope, some even gave me envelope that's pregnant with envelope, even torn money even 20,50 naira.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by honeychild(f): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Deltachick01:

@honeychild contact Osabambini. She has the newborn size as well

Thanks. Will do
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2018
omotolanibaby:
lots of oyinbo, and celebrity now do ivf to get twins or triplets. no big deal in it. except u can't afford it.

I know about IVF please and I know lot of people do it. But it’s a big deal for me.

And I can afford it if I want to do it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Graco 3 in 1 harness booster car seat for sell.
Can be used for children from 0 to 10years old.
Location is Isolo Lagos
Call or watsapp 07034853820

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Others ehh
Lol as for the pregnant envelope and 20 and 50 naira hope you people prayed against it with anointing oil and burnt them? I learnt some people do those things deliberately for juju sake. lipsrsealed one of My superstitious aunty even warned me not to use some of those wedding gifts then till I put to bed. She said some people tie babies with them in the name of gifts.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2018
goldendollars:
Hello Mummies. Please I need your advice..I noticed I had eczema when I was pregnant.. It was at my back then..my husband brought my attention to it..but I ignored then thinking there's no need using anything since I was pregnant. On giving birth 5weeks ago..I expected it to start vanishing but to my surprise it started spreading to my chest..it now almost all-over my chest and breast.. It's so irritating.. Im scared not to infect my son with it..
What can I use that won't affect my son cos of breastfeeding.. Or shud i just be patient expecting it to go naturally?
Eczema is something I've always had on my back from childhood comes and goes on its own. Pregnancy made it worse for me but since I out to bed, its going on its own though I do apply sudocream once a while. The good thing about it is that it is not contagious. Applying Brake oil too clears it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Activity walker for sell
Price is 10k
Call 07034853820

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Lol as for the pregnant envelope and 20 and 50 naira hope you people prayed against it with anointing oil and burnt them? I learnt some people do those things deliberately for juju sake. lipsrsealed one of My superstitious aunty even warned me not to use some of those wedding gifts then till I put to bed. She said some people tie babies with them in the name of gifts.

Pray and burn ke? We threw the envelope pregnant with envelope away and the thorn money too.
Prayed and used the gifts jejely, I hate having superstitious people around me.

My wedding reception ehh, I wanted to use eye and finish some of hubby's friends. Stingy stingy omatarized people. Shame no even catch one, e come ask us if we no dy share wedding cake since we don already cut am. Person wey don chop cut-outs.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Naomi14:
This reminds me of all the glass cups I got, big coolers and big pots (I almost thought they wanted me to go into catering) I kuku just gave momsy.

Was gifted that during my traditional marriage, even 2 big box and big cooking pots(ite ona). I just packed it in my father's house.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Pray and burn ke? We threw the envelope pregnant with envelope away and the thorn money too.

My wedding reception ehh, I wanted to use eye and finish some of hubby's friends. Stingy stingy omatarized people. Shame no even catch one, e come ask us if we no dy share wedding cake since we don already cut am. Person wey don chop cut-outs.
Hahahaha i so much hate stingy people some we even invited were relying on us for tfare back to base, hotel accommodation etc grin as if it was by force to come...feeling entitled trying to burden newly wedded couple some people no get shame I swear I wonder why some people are like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Shame no even catch one, e come ask us if we no dy share wedding cake since we don already cut am. Person wey don chop cut-outs.

Hahahhahahhahahahahahàhhahahhahahahahahahahahahaha :DHahahhahahhahahahahahàhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ;DHahahhahahhahahahahahàhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha ;DHahahhahahhahahahahahàhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ;DHahahhahahhahahahahahàhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2018
PresVA:
hi mama Zaynie and other mamas... So I went to make enquiry about fees at the school I want my 2 year old to attend in Sept... The school fees is about 150k termly excluding bus service but inclusive of lunch. .. Fees will be about 110k after first term...

So I was wondering if that's how much other mamas in Lagos spend on fees for toddlers
Do you think the school fees is reasonable? I checked another school with school fees of about 70k, but I don't think I really like school. .

I recently moved to Lagos...I stay at Ogudu, close to Ojota.... I am open to suggestions. ..

thanks as I anticipate your responses smiley

Berkly science magnet school in ogudu is very good but I don't know how much they pay sha.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Liftedhands:
You can use BM if that's what your baby is on! Doesn't have to be formula. As long as you still produce enough biko carry go.

Naomi14:
You can use either breastmilk or formula.

Ilyfavoured:
You can use breast milk provided LO will finish the food at once. I haven't used breast milk to prepare any cereal got those that require just water but use BM to prepare puree

Thanks so much. I'll do just that. Thanks for your replies, I'm grateful.

Have a lovely day.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goldendollars(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Eczema is something I've always had on my back from childhood comes and goes on its own. Pregnancy made it worse for me but since I out to bed, its going on its own though I do apply sudocream once a while. The good thing about it is that it is not contagious. Applying Brake oil too clears it

Thanks..hows your princess?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goldendollars(f): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beryl15:

You can get skineal cream from the pharmacy or any other hydrocortisone cream, that’s what I use when I have flare ups but you might want to keep it away from your breast so the cream does not enter baby’s mouth plus eczema is not contagious so your baby will be fine. It might go on it’s own but that might take a while.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Others ehh

Imagine fa torned money, i no those kind of people won't present it themselves
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Naomi14:

Imao. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Forevergirl: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good day everyone. Please mama's in Abuja where can I get Fenugreek seed cos my milk supply is low and I have tried other options to increase it except fenugreek. I need it urgently and I await your response. Thank you.

cc: jazzyjazz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NIFES(f): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Forevergirl:
Good day everyone. Please mama's in Abuja where can I get Fenugreek seed cos my milk supply is low and I have tried other options to increase it except fenugreek. I need it urgently and I await your response. Thank you.

cc: jazzyjazz

You can order for it via Jumia.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

Imagine fa torned money, i no those kind of people won't present it themselves
See you. They will even dance boldly with it to the front to collect souvenir. grin cheesy Especially if souvenirs are presented to those who bring gifts for the couple. Na them dey fight for souvenir pass people wey bring better gifts sef

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
goldendollars:

Thanks..hows your princess?
She is fine thanks. Kisses to your baby. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haleematm(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
sansa143. Long time. Pls can u mail me on haleematm@gmail.com. searched online for ur mail address but I did not see it. Or better still on whatsapp zero, seven, zero, 36555, nine, five six. Pls i want to discuss somethings with u. Will b very glad if my request is granted. Thanx in anticipation
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
comtem2011:
ur first is a boy right?
yes ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

My wedding reception ehh, I wanted to use eye and finish some of hubby's friends. Stingy stingy omatarized people. Shame no even catch one, e come ask us if we no dy share wedding cake since we don already cut am.
Person wey don chop cut-outs.

Hahahaha. Some people sef

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
HolySteph:

I got nutribom. On the preparation process, it says[b] pour into milk and mix.[/b] But it didn't specify which kind of milk, if it's formula milk or breast milk.

If you are using formula, dissolve it in warm water and add your cereal. You must really be producing more than enough tho with lots energy to prepare cereal with breastmilk I envy you o
If you are like me that use to help baby finish his cereal once he's satisfied lipsrsealed, you may consider getting formular too [s] except you love drinking bwrestmilk embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed [/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.