Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401587 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
hunniesuzie:
spiceeamiee let her be, the tiptoe thing my son did it when he first started walking and I was concerned (bloody Dr. Google), till I got to his creche one day and his 2 best friends were doing the same, apparently it was a coo keed thing at the time, they've moved on to other weird habits like belly button twiddling now grin grin grin

As for walking, when you have an child that hit all milestones like magic, the ones that come slowly can affect you. My son's creche nanny always says God has a way of humbling children that think they are sharp grin. My boy walked at 9 months but at 18 months is still refusing most solids that have lumps. Point is, let her be, rushing her may even scare her and cause delays. So far she's cruising, she'll get over her fear and walk soon

queensnow mi how you dey?

Oh Jesus tell me about the belly button twiddling mehn! My sons own is off the charts mehn. This boy will wake up at 3am just to twiddle my belly button!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
typicaltemi:
Good evening ma'ams please o I've been using piccan for my 4 months plus old baby for his teeth..but it seems it's not working o.. What should I do.. Thanks
why are you using piccan for him, was it prescribed by a doctor?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
sweetose:
@strongwoman,I use the chicco range too ,my baby will be 6weeks on Monday.she had the rash on her neck the one that looks like pus self, I used rising raven powder n tribotan for and it worked though i continued with Chico sha, if u see her face,u will think she has foundation on.
Thanks. Chicco is nice and makes baby skin glow grin I only stopped to continue with coconut oil for the main time cos of the rash. I will start using the cream again as soon as the rash disappear. Still using the bath wash sha cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by McPerry(f): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please Mama's, can I deworm? Still breastfeeding, My son is 6 months, started taking pap. The last time I dewormed was last year. Now I feel hungry too quick.
Please helep mi ooo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mzleemah:
why are you using piccan for him, was it prescribed by a doctor?

I asked a nurse what I can use when I took him for his 14weeks injection... And she said I can use bonababe or piccan
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
VivyGift:

Thank you so much for this. God bless you abundantly

Uw...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
MummyAudrey:
Are you still in doubt about the the gotv and Dstv subscription?dont let this opportunity pass without using it.contact me for ur affordable cable and data subscription
�Gotv plus ~₦1900~ my price ₦1,500

�Gotv Max ~₦3,200~ my price ₦2,600

�Dstv Access ~2,000~ my price ₦1,600

�Dstv Family ~₦4,000~ my price ₦3,300

�Dstv compact ~6,800~ my price ₦5,800

�Dstv compact plus ~₦10,500~ my price ₦9,000

�Dstv Premium ~₦15800~ My price ₦13,800

Maami show face o

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Unique wooden baby cot with music and full mosquito net available for sell..
Location is Lagos
Call or chat 07034853820

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
spiceeamiee:
How much does this go for? The nonsense one i bough for 4k for my baby that does not even retain heat for up-to 4hours is still paining my body. Smh.

the 600ml is 5500 while this one 800ml is 6500
No be only u my sister bought Masterchef for 3500 that one na apology bought Dragon 4k that one dey select food imagine b4 I got this and it's exactly wat I wanted
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Akorkor:

I am using this one too for my daughter and i can testify that its very okay
in fact am glad I closed my eyes to buy it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
hunniesuzie:
spiceeamiee let her be, the tiptoe thing my son did it when he first started walking and I was concerned (bloody Dr. Google), till I got to his creche one day and his 2 best friends were doing the same, apparently it was a coo keed thing at the time, they've moved on to other weird habits like belly button twiddling now grin grin grin

As for walking, when you have an child that hit all milestones like magic, the ones that come slowly can affect you. My son's creche nanny always says God has a way of humbling children that think they are sharp grin. My boy walked at 9 months but at 18 months is still refusing most solids that have lumps. Point is, let her be, rushing her may even scare her and cause delays. So far she's cruising, she'll get over her fear and walk soon

queensnow mi how you dey?
I dey fine oo kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin I never sleep o lolz
my son has decided to sleep at 2am 3am least 1am for the past few days and i kant sleep if he doesn't sleep if I try to he will try all means to wake me up frm twinkling my nose with his tiny fingers to picking my eye like he wanna pluck orange to putting his mouth on my eye to draging my hair riding my back like am kete kete and many more and no be only me he dey do am for if dh decide to sleep too he will serve him his round we practically do vigil now cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by arbbiegold(f): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
kelizosuy:
Good evening mamas

My princess came from creche with these scars. Her teacher said she sat on bleach while walking into the bathroom. I'm so angry ehnnn.. Please what can I use on it

The picture is not loading oh but its burnt

chai! na lie be this o. They probably DIY the bleach and ur babe got on one of the chemicals they use. I wonder what
bleach on earth will give hot burns lai ki se silencer okada, abi hot oil... Mama ur babe sat on bleach chemical not bleach, could even be on caustic soda sef. Ehen, I go break things and give the nanny wound too, especially on top say the incident happened in the morning and no treatment was given till my return, neither was I called to be informed for decision-making. won ti ya were!

The thing pepper me for body but as I read say something has been done, my body don settle small. Please take care of her...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 12:38am On Aug 17, 2018
typicaltemi:

I asked a nurse what I can use when I took him for his 14weeks injection... And she said I can use bonababe or piccan
Is your baby running temperature or what? Teething is no sickness and doesn't require drugs. If he is running temperature, you can then give paracetamol.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by divinemandate: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Ma'am I wanted to tell you the same thing but was too lazy to type . My MIL too place my baby to sleep in that position and whenever I notice, I hardly have rest of mind. I will just be roaming about in the name of checking baby grin grin grin I know she is experienced and she watches over her when she does and baby will sleep longer. But as for me, I can't even risk it...she told my dh that I am scared cos I'm a ftm and I told them yes I am because I don't have a baby to gamble with. undecided

Babies should only sleep on their belly when they have full neck control to avoid sudden infant death syndrome. smiley
may God help us. I have stopped it today.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 5:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Luckymama:
Please dear mothers I need advice. I just had my baby 3 weeks ago via cs. It is my 2nd pregnancy. When I had my first (also CS) some years back, my mother in law came for Omugwo. It was the worst two months of my life. She didn’t help with anything having to do with the baby except bathing. Once she bathe the baby that’s the end. No help with cooking, na me go dey ask her what she wants to eat and she will be selecting food. I had to start going to market at two weeks and cooking.

When I took in this time I made up my mind that she won’t come for Omugwo at least until I am strong enough to entertain her. Fortunately my family members are available and I arranged for my sister and aunty to come.

Without informing us she was coming my MIL left Lagos and came to the village. Our village is 1 hr away. I know that the next thing is to land in our house. The honest truth is that with my sister and aunty around there is no space. But I cannot tell her not to come to her son’s house. Do I send my family away? They also live in Lagos and once they go they can’t come back. And they are really helpful to me at least until I am stronger. What do I do?

I can feel your pains mama....
Was in your shoes sometime back and it wasn't funny even though MIL came when my baby was 2wks old and it wasn't CS....

Pls don't send ur relatives away....
It was and still is what helps me....

You need help and rest . Like someone said let ur sister stay....
Advice given to me here helped a lot....
May God give u strength to cope and bless your LO
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Check in between her toes for fungi infection. Athlete feet can cause smelly feet too apart from not airing it. [
StrongWoman333:
Good afternoon ma'ams please I just noticed my baby's foot/toe have a foul smell I don't like I'm thinking its cos of the too much socks she puts on though we don't wear the socks all day I remove in the afternoon once the weather is getting hot I only leave it all day if weather is cold please what could be the cause?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2018
queensnow:
my son has decided to sleep at 2am 3am least 1am for the past few days and i kant sleep if he doesn't sleep if I try to he will try all means to wake me up frm twinkling my nose with his tiny fingers to picking my eye like he wanna pluck orange to putting his mouth on my eye to draging my hair riding my back like am kete kete and many more and no be only me he dey do am for if dh decide to sleep too he will serve him his round we practically do vigil now cheesy cheesy
hehehehe grin I don use vex and sleep eye fling Ekene from bed cos of same thing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2018
typicaltemi:

teething is not sickness that requires drugs, if he is running temperature you can give pcm. I didn't give my ds anything for teething and he is doing fine.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
hehehehe grin I don use vex and sleep eye fling Ekene from bed cos of same thing.

Mummy ekene,i dey greet o.

See u bah! Sunshine no dey,u dey cry say u dey miss am. Hes back now,u con fling am! Biko take your time o. grin

My little ds does d same but i just put off all d light in d room/balcony. By d time he rolls and rolls,he'll pause in a spot eventually and sleep.

Mummy Adele,trust Adele is fine? Pele.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Do you leave the light on at night? If I want my baby to stop playing and sleep, I will put off the light and shut the door. Everywhere will be dark she no go even fit sit down on top my belle dey jump up and down up and down. After she sleeps I turn the light on. Maybe you should try it.
queensnow:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2018
I follow you for this one. They don't get tired of playing.
perfectcrown:

See u bah! Sunshine no dey,u dey cry say u dey miss am. Hes back now,u con fling am! Biko take your time o. grin

My little ds does d same but i just put off all d light in d room/balcony. By d time he rolls and rolls,he'll pause in a spot eventually and sleep.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2018
perfectcrown:

Lolzzz I greet you too sis, Ekene ijogbon no be here o grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2018
what is wrong with his teeth?

typicaltemi:
Good evening ma'ams please o I've been using piccan for my 4 months plus old baby for his teeth..but it seems it's not working o.. What should I do.. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2018
Mummy Adele how is she now?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
ifyalways:
Happy belated birthday to my darling Fortune. Forzarush I hope you made amala o? God bless and.keep him. kiss

Roughstart, ((((hugs))))
Thanks grandma , yes, I made Amala. Amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Kelizosuy,mama,how's your little girl's leg now?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2018
typicaltemi, not until you make up your mind not to listen to unsolicited advices,people will nearly make you crazy. I was given the same advice, someone even recently asked me to buy "Gbomoro" and I said okay. The babyrex mixture I have sef is just there because my SIL bought it and when she asks I tell her we are using it,soon I'll throw it away and tell her it's finished. Funniest thing is that I read the leaflet in it and didn't see anything like "teething" sef on the pack.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Naomi14:
Check in between her toes for fungi infection. Athlete feet can cause smelly feet too apart from not airing it. [
OK thanks. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Naomi14:
Do you leave the light on at night? If I want my baby to stop playing and sleep, I will put off the light and shut the door. Everywhere will be dark she no go even fit sit down on top my belle dey jump up and down up and down. After she sleeps I turn the light on. Maybe you should try it.
No the light is always off at night except d tv grin I will try absolute silent and no light thanks cappo abi u are now team 2019 wink

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kelizosuy hope Adele is getting better?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.