Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401377 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
queensnow:
5month is not too long don't be in A haste ur baby will let u know wen his ready u don't even need to tell him.. just let him take his time kiss
Thanks its a girl smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
imurboss:

Chai, sassy mama this got me cracking up. You're a wicked somebori grin

grin grin wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
StrongWoman333:
What about condoms? Like you do the do for few minutes or seconds then dh insert condom. You can also do it during your safe periods Not a fan of contraceptive though other sabi mamas will chook mouth.

You can go for implanon.itz convenient and effective
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Anugod:
Hmmm. The worst pregnancy scare of my life!

I'm so not doing this anymore. I can't deal mhen! I died a thousand and one times. Dear af, why did you treat me like this?
I bursted into tears when I still woke up dry today. Hubs was disgusted and left for work while I was still crying. grin cheesy I couldn't even say why.

I called a pharmacist friend to tell me my options. No, I just told him to tell me the name of the drug I should buy and use. grin grin That one was just preaching. angry I wasn't even listening. cheesy He then told me that I wanted to do something stupid, what if I died and left my child motherless? Do I want another woman to maltreat my baby? Fresh bouts of tears. Sobs, no wails. All the while, I had not yet tested o grin grin I was too scared.

Gradually I mustered courage to do the home test with salt. I had to rewatch the video on YouTube to compare results. Hope started coming smoh smoh when my result looked like their negative result. I gathered courage to go buy test strip.

I didn't even have to use it. The ugly witch, sorry, no, pretty princess undecided made her grand entrance without any apologies angry angry

I've cried my eyes out to last me a lifetime. My head aches so bad. I saw my plans to try vbac go up in flames. My career pursuit nko? I saw my life practically come to a halt. I personally think I was pregnant but God just pitied me and let it flow out cheesy grin

Ah, my village people came really loaded this time, but God still pass them. cheesy

Thanks to all who prayed for me oh, thank you. kiss kiss kiss

And to those pursuing me to preggy thread, God pass all of una! grin grin cheesy

But this is the last straw. I'm so done. So so done! I'm turning celibate. angry angry

Go for family planning and put ur mind at peace.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Anugod:

I'm so not doing this anymore. I can't deal mhen! I died a thousand and one times. Dear af, why did you treat me like this?
I bursted into tears when I still woke up dry today. Hubs was disgusted and left for work while I was still crying. grin cheesy I couldn't even say why.

I called a pharmacist friend to tell me my options. No, I just told him to tell me the name of the drug I should buy and use. grin grin That one was just preaching. angry I wasn't even listening. cheesy He then told me that I wanted to do something stupid, what if I died and left my child motherless? Do I want another woman to maltreat my baby? Fresh bouts of tears. Sobs, no wails. All the while, I had not yet tested o grin grin I was too scared.

Gradually I mustered courage to do the home test with salt. I had to rewatch the video on YouTube to compare results. Hope started coming smoh smoh when my result looked like their negative result. I gathered courage to go buy test strip.

I didn't even have to use it. The ugly witch, sorry, no, pretty princess undecided made her grand entrance without any apologies angry angry

I've cried my eyes out to last me a lifetime. My head aches so bad. I saw my plans to try vbac go up in flames. My career pursuit nko? I saw my life practically come to a halt. I personally think I was pregnant but God just pitied me and let it flow out cheesy grin

Ah, my village people came really loaded this time, but God still pass them. cheesy

And to those pursuing me to preggy thread, God pass all of una! grin grin cheesy

But this is the last straw. I'm so done. So so done! I'm turning celibate. angry angry

Go for family planning and put your mind at peace

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Nnem BlessedDiva kwa on newborn thread? See promotion, God bless you sweetie but I'm still a learner o, still on the pregnancy thread pushing and waddling grin....FTM things after God delivered me from 5 yrs TTC, but by God's grace and mercy I will soon join you mamas here too. grin
I can't boast of knowing how to get pregnant not to talk of prevent. undecided but personally I don't like injections, my close friend reacted to it.
The experienced mamas will answer you soon inugo kiss

You can try implanon.its very effective
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ejika48(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello house tho this is my first post here but I've been a silent follower, but my dd brought me here tonight....she has been complaining of stomach pain since three days n at first I tot she was joking or maybe she wanted snacks n I gladly gave her. But tonight she said same thing n vomited immediately! But when asked boutique d stomach pain she's yes n No..coz she's dz kinda girl that doesn't speak out. So I tot it could be worm so I bought worm med but she said d pain reduced but I'm just scared n she just 6+. N I'm heavy if not I would jv taken her straight to hospital but I'm just recovering from Ms. Ur contributions would be highly appreciated lovely mom's. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Anugod:

Celibate ko, celebrity ni grin grin grin
Abeg no injure me wit laff. Shebi ur own better! DS just turned 7months, AF scared me for almost 2weeks, I was including it in my prayer point everyday day God should epp me find it. After summoning courage and wasting a whooping 1.5k for pregnancy test yesterday, d aunty just stroll in gallantly today

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mamas using Lactogen 2,Biko have they changed their packaging? Abi I have bought fake?
Different packaging plus a sugary taste.
Any idea,share pls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ejika48:
Hello house tho this is my first post here but I've been a silent follower, but my dd brought me here tonight....she has been complaining of stomach pain since three days n at first I tot she was joking or maybe she wanted snacks n I gladly gave her. But tonight she said same thing n vomited immediately! But when asked boutique d stomach pain she's yes n No..coz she's dz kinda girl that doesn't speak out. So I tot it could be worm so I bought worm med but she said d pain reduced but I'm just scared n she just 6+. N I'm heavy if not I would jv taken her straight to hospital but I'm just recovering from Ms. Ur contributions would be highly appreciated lovely mom's. Thanks

Go to the hospital ma. My almost 6yr old niece complained of such 2weeks ago and it was a case of food poisoning. Just find a way to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
hunniesuzie:
What does the poo look like? Egusi?
Please ensure very high levels of hygiene in preparing his food. Do you sterilize the bottles? Teats? Wash hands before preparing, limit those who prepare, what kind of water do you use
Stop all supplements, he doesn't need them. Please give only formula, BM and water. Just keep giving him what you have, as you feed it will improve

Thank you all. The doctor asked me if he poops up to 8times and I told him no. It is egusi like poop. He told me it is nothing. It was 3 times yesterday. He has pooped just once from 7am today .
I sterilise his bottles with Milton tablets...I also wash my hand frequently. It is well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ejika48(f): 3:19am On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=rvpbae post=70909740]

Go to the hospital ma. My almost 6yr old niece complained of such 2weeks ago and it was a case of food poisoning. Just find a way to the hospital. [/quot e] Thanks n God bless u mam
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Ejika48:
What about her dad? The dad should take her to the hospital. Stomach pains in children especially this repeated complains sounds severe and should not be home medicated or taken slightly

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyalways:

Up your hygiene level in the house. Clean and mop everywhere as many times as you can.

He is stooling because he drools + itchy gums and puts everything including dirty hands, bibs,remote, in his mouth.
Thanks a lot ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Liftedhands:
See a doctor to rule out any underlying cause. Give ors and try raw pap.

For my son flat coke stops any purge, i just shake the bottle well release the gas and give him a cup. Dazzalll
Thanks, I later found out that he was reacting to the brand of cerelac I was giving him.
He's doing fine now thank God. I appreciate ur help

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennifer89(f): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
preshpearl:

Condoms seem to make it painful
So I dont even see it as an option
Thanks ma for mouth chookin
God bless

I thought I'm the only one. Condom is painful to me too and I haven't used it for some years DH is an expert in withdrawal method.

As other mama's suggested try the lubricated one
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Egusi poop is normal mama, welldone

mamatwiny:

Thank you all. The doctor asked me if he poops up to 8times and I told him no. It is egusi like poop. He told me it is nothing. It was 3 times yesterday. He has pooped just once from 7am today .
I sterilise his bottles with Milton tablets...I also wash my hand frequently. It is well.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Celibate ko, celebrity ni grin grin grin
Abeg no injure me wit laff. Shebi ur own better! DS just turned 7months, AF scared me for almost 2weeks, I was including it in my prayer point everyday day God should epp me find it. After summoning courage and wasting a whooping 1.5k for pregnancy test yesterday, d aunty just stroll in gallantly today
You get mind sha. Two whole weeks! Just 3 days and I was weeping and wailing. Maybe na because of wetin I do sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You should have done the simple home test with salt na tongue or buy #50 strip. 1500 for pregnancy test ke? shocked shocked
Congrats on your escape grin grin next time shall not pass you by. cool tongue
#Okbye
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preshpearl(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2018
Jennifer89:

I thought I'm the only one. Condom is painful to me too and I haven't used it for some years DH is an expert in withdrawal method.

As other mama's suggested try the lubricated one
Expert grin
Good for you
That's what DH does
But me as still skiad ooo
Biko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 25,000
Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Anugod:
You get mind sha. Two whole weeks! Just 3 days and I was weeping and wailing. Maybe na because of wetin I do sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You should have done the simple home test with salt na tongue or buy #50 strip. 1500 for pregnancy test ke? shocked shocked
Congrats on OUR escape grin grin next time shall not pass US by. cool tongue
#Okbye

AMEN

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mrstheo(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello mamas in the house, I noticed since I put to bed I sweat excessively so I went to the hospital to complain. They prescribe malaria drugs for me of which I have used already still no improvement. So I search the Internet I was made to understand it's one of the symptom of POSTPARTUM THYROIDISIS... I also noticed some lump on my Neck..pls mama help oo I don't know wat to do. Anyone with experience shud share with me what to use.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Go to the hospital, a better one this time. Explain all your symptoms so they can do a thyroid function test for you then give you appropriate meds

mrstheo:
Hello mamas in the house, I noticed since I put to bed I sweat excessively so I went to the hospital to complain. They prescribe malaria drugs for me of which I have used already still no improvement. So I search the Internet I was made to understand it's one of the symptom of POSTPARTUM THYROIDISIS... I also noticed some lump on my Neck..pls mama help oo I don't know wat to do. Anyone with experience shud share with me what to use.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haleematm(f): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello mothers. How are we doing and our little ones. Pls I want to ask what d wrapper in d hospital list is used for. My hospital requested for four and i m wondering what dy are going to use d whole four for?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Haleematm:
Hello mothers. How are we doing and our little ones. Pls I want to ask what d wrapper in d hospital list is used for. My hospital requested for four and i m wondering what dy are going to use d whole four for?
You will tie one during labour. They fold baby with one probably lay one on baby's bed and reserve one in case yours is stained. Went with two but used one cos I gave them flannel for my baby.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnV2Vm9BdrS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=knj303mbc7j1

Biko you people should help me like my comment on this post to win this sandal kiss kiss kiss
Coughs..... I'm feeling better now but this shoe will make me get better even sooner grin
My handle is @inside_nanas_heart

Please like my comment ó.
I have just 20 minutes till the end of the contest.
Ẹ daakun kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good evening Mamas. Please my 6 month old is having recurrent boils on his body. Some are strong and some are soft. He finished antibiotics a week ago but the boils keep reoccurring. Pls help. cry cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bisiswag(f): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2018
FexCathy:
Good evening Mamas. Please my 6 month old is having recurrent boils on his body. Some are strong and some are soft. He finished antibiotics a week ago but the boils keep reoccurring. Pls help. cry cry cry
Sorri momma abt that. Hope u can afford it. Go buy Bactroban(mupirocin) ointment. Apply on the boils immediately they start coming out,not till when they develop open wounds oh,apply 3x daily. Try and buy the original GSK branded one in a good pharmacy shop too. He will eventually outgrow them too.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
bisiswag:

Sorri momma abt that. Hope u can afford it. Go buy Bactroban(mupirocin) ointment. Apply on the boils immediately they start coming out,not till when they develop open wounds oh,apply 3x daily. Try and buy the original GSK branded one in a good pharmacy shop too. He will eventually outgrow them too.
Thank you for your response. Please how much is the Bactroban?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.