Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4421659 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
atumomo:
Cappo extraordinary @ Anugod I dey hail oo grin grin grin. Anubaby is all grown n pretty, May God bless them for us.
@ Praises.G if you can pls try another formula and see if she takes it perhaps she's tired of SMA.
Amen o teamie. How far na? Hope dh don score again? cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by atumomo(f): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Anugod:
Amen o teamie. How far na? Hope dh don score again? cheesy
cheesy cheesy I am hopeful kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Anugod:
If you know the panic attack I'm having right now ehnn.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Abeg just get on your knees right now and pray for me. If you fit fast join sef, e go better embarassed embarassed
It's day 2 already. Aunty was supposed to show yesterday. I can't count how many times I've gone to check. embarassed embarassed even if it's just the faintest sign cry cry

I'm not joking o, not even thinking straight. What will I even tell dh? The man will say he warned me cry cry cry

If God saves me this time, I will NEVER try rough play again cry cry cry
Please pray for me

Just go and buy pt strip, do the test, confirm it and share the goodnews with us cheesy cheesy cheesy. It is the Lord's doing cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Jina24:

Just go and buy pt strip, do the test, confirm it and share the goodnews with us cheesy cheesy cheesy. It is the Lord's doing cheesy cheesy
Why so much evuls? cry cry cry Instead of you to be praying for me angry angry
Abi izz you dah even transfer it to me? embarassed embarassed embarassed Chai, I don't even have the mind to buy pt strip cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Anugod:
Why so much evuls? cry cry cry Instead of you to be praying for me angry angry
Abi izz you dah even transfer it to me? embarassed embarassed embarassed Chai, I don't even have the mind to buy pt strip cry cry

Just buy the strip so that you can put you mind at rest.

yes, na me transfer am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Muhehehehe. Anugod I just said I should greet you oh. My AF said she saw your AF as she was passing on her way to me but your AF stumbled on smoh "baby labam" and her leg is paining her. She's resting and trying to decide whether to continue the journey or relax for 40 weeks grin

I just said let me deliver the message, let me comman be going

29 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Muhehehehe. Anugod I just said I should greet you oh. My AF said she saw your AF as she was passing on her way to me but your AF stumbled on smoh "baby labam" and her leg is paining her. She's resting and trying to decide whether to continue the journey or relax for 40 weeks grin

Wicked grin grin Anugod sorry oooooo tongue

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hello mamas. Please i need ur input. I was arguing with a male colleague who is married that the tightness of vagina will remain the same even after vaginal childbirth. He is of d opinion that it cannot be the same again and that is the reason celebrities opt for CS. That got me thinking though..

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by aishlove(f): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good evening ma, Pls my ds will be six months soon I need advice on what to feed him cos we are doing ebf. I want to try sansa143 pap recipe of soybean, millet and guinea corn bt mil said it will be hard for him.
Pls, help a worrying mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
hunniesuzie:

grin grin You wicked sha!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Anugod:
If you know the panic attack I'm having right now ehnn.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Abeg just get on your knees right now and pray for me. If you fit fast join sef, e go better embarassed embarassed
It's day 2 already. Aunty was supposed to show yesterday. I can't count how many times I've gone to check. embarassed embarassed even if it's just the faintest sign cry cry

I'm not joking o, not even thinking straight. What will I even tell dh? The man will say he warned me cry cry cry

If God saves me this time, I will NEVER try rough play again cry cry cry
Please pray for me

U better goan identify wit our team members, I will meet u there
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
aishlove:
Good evening ma, Pls my ds will be six months soon I need advice on what to feed him cos we are doing ebf. I want to try sansa143 pap recipe of soybean, millet and guinea corn bt mil said it will be hard for him.
I did yellow corn, guinea corn and millet pap +formula. I didn't add soyabeans,though i'm sure he can take it too. He can also take cereals (nutribom, nutrilac, cerelac, heinz), just make sure its age appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
aishlove:

You have to introduce semi solids first. Pap, cereals and there likes so that his system can adjust.

I don't think the soybeans, millet and guinea corn cobo is bad. You should even start with them.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hi all, what can I give to relieve a baby that is stooling due to teething, he poos like four times a day. It'd worrying, tho he eats ogi well but I feel the stooling is too much. He is seven and half months.
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hunniesuzie you are not nice! angry angry Liftedhands lemme jor. embarassed embarassed Goldenheart002 I bind you!

Better person Jina24, I think there use to be plenty cm if is pregnancy ba? The place is dry like sahara desert up till now, let me sha be consoling myself that I'm not seeing cm. Izz like fear is even making me to feel cramps now embarassed embarassed I'll try and get the strip tomorrow.

See where uncle johnny has landed me cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Darsty99:
Hello mamas. Please i need ur input. I was arguing with a male colleague who is married that the tightness of vagina will remain the same even after vaginal childbirth. He is of d opinion that it cannot be the same again and that is the reason celebrities opt for CS. That got me thinking though..
Lolzzz cheesy grin
Just remembered a thread on family section, the title self on its own is very very annoying.
Update on my wife loose vagina
Women are really trying eziokwu.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
FloraEC:

Lolzzz cheesy grin
Just remembered a thread on family section, the title self on its own is very very annoying.

A na-ekpe ekpere ka nwanyi di ime muo nwa n'udo na ońu, ihe digodi umu nwoke Mkpa bu elasticity of otule grin wink

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
FloraEC:

Lolzzz cheesy grin

Lol.
If u dare call my vagina lose, then I will ban you from gaining access. What insensitive comment.
My then assemblies of God church brother that married a virgin sister was always complaining of that place after the wife had episiotomy during child birth.
In his words, ' Ebe ahu nwechazii ka o di.'
He complained the nurses didn't do it well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by McPerry(f): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
aishlove:

Yes you can, add cereals too and maybe blended oatmeal. We did EBF too but since we started taking other foods it has not been easy at allllllllll.... You just have to be very very very very very very very very very very patient with ur LO cz it can be annoying and frustrating.

Now I know why some maids maltreat toodlers especially when they feed n don't take it or throw it up.

May God give us the � heart to be more patient n also see us through. Amen

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2018
aishlove:

Whatever you intend giving your son, pls don't introduce too many new foods to him at once. If you give pap and formula, try that for a while b4 jumping to another type of food. If you are doing cereals, start with single grain cereals first. Also, for every new food you introduce, wait atleast 3days b4 introducing another one, this is to identify allergies and also so that he csn get used to that particular food.

HTH

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2018
preshpearl:

I thought of the same thing too until it seemed like it has pus inside it

And its like four of it on the hand

It could be impetigo... Read it up and treat by just stepping up hygiene levels at home . You may not even need hospital at the end of the day
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2018
nahzyla:
Hi all, what can I give to relieve a baby that is stooling due to teething, he poos like four times a day. It'd worrying, tho he eats ogi well but I feel the stooling is too much. He is seven and half months.
Thanks
Up your hygiene level in the house. Clean and mop everywhere as many times as you can.

He is stooling because he drools + itchy gums and puts everything including dirty hands, bibs,remote, in his mouth.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2018
As in!

I don't even know what to say

FloraEC:

Lolzzz cheesy grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Smoh message that I delivered? Chei grin
Ammy5565:

grin grin You wicked sha!
Liftedhands:
Wicked grin grin Anugod sorry oooooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
enque:

A na-ekpe ekpere ka nwanyi di ime muo nwa n'udo na ońu, ihe digodi umu nwoke Mkpa bu elasticity of otule grin wink
Nne eh, o nweghị ụdị nsị nwanyị erufo beghi n'ụwa. Amughi nsogbu, amụọ nsogbu.
Chukwu zoba.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2018
mamatwiny:

Lol.
If u dare call my vagina lose, then I will ban you from gaining access. What insensitive comment.
My then assemblies of God church brother that married a virgin sister was always complaining of that place after the wife had episiotomy during child birth.
In his words, ' Ebe ahu nwechazii ka o di.'
He complained the nurses didn't do it well.
He even married a virgin, oya he should do it well na since the nurses no sabi. Men with daddy finger pee pee.
Lemme come and be going.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2018
hunniesuzie:
As in!

I don't even know what to say

Her even told her to leave his HOUSE and she left with his HOME, now he's complaining that she left. Nonsense and all the mendemende
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giftdiddy: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Good morning beautiful Mamas, please I have baby bed for sale. Interested? Please call or whatsapp 08107947960. Thanks

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 25,000
Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preshpearl(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2018
babythug:

It could be impetigo... Read it up and treat by just stepping up hygiene levels at home . You may not even need hospital at the end of the day
Nne thanks i will check it up
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preshpearl(f): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Good Morning mamas
Hope we had a restful night
Speaking about night ....hmmmnn, DH is back again ooo
This time with full force, since he notice sey the vj no dey pain me again
I am worried oo because my baby is just six weeks and I Neva wan enter road again till he is at least 2
But the way DH, is going I will not even make it to 5 months
What contraceptive method would you advice cos MIL said I should not take injection??
Me am confused
Pls help
Cc zaynie
Blesseddiva
Hunniesuzie
And other mamas

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.