Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401153 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2018
JGracious:

I'm quite sure nothing is wrong with him.
Just check to be sure he's sleeping comfortably and no mosquito is disturbing him smiley
When my ds was much younger and behaved in a similar manner, I whisper a word of prayer into his ears. This also helped me erase any kind of fear that may want to creep into my heart.
Remain courageous..God guide you and protect your dear son.
Thank you ma'am,.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Janmon: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2018
I saw some Pus Like thing in my Baby Navel ,Fears Gripped my heart ,His Stomach too seems Big ,I rushed to the Doctor,He opened the Navel and discovered that I do not open the Navel hole very well to clean it ,it's the Accumulated liquid not very cleaned that was there ,He cleaned it very well and showed me how to do that with Spirit and wool.Secondly he said there was nothing wrong with His stomach ,He is just been well Fed .I cleaned the Navel very well this morning and I am Glad .Mothers Take Note ,Well it's my first Baby .I cried so heavily thinking its a serious problem ,Its not easy oooo,After TTC for 8 years with no Issue, Visited different Medical outfit with No success after a Natural therapy Brought Success .This is My Testimony https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2018
You can share..
Waybill.to lagos not morw than 800 naira

quote author=Mamayito post=70559496]Wat about Lagos, can I share with a mama or can I make my own singular purchase pls pm me

quote author=kidco post=70482665]Hello all..
Shipment of books and kids toys from Lagos to port Harcourt starts now and ends 29th this month..
Free teddy bears and stickers for orders above 6k up[/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
adezie:
Plz mamas in the house, how do I wean my baby? She's ten months old and I recently found out am preggy again. She sucks on demand and wakes every hour or so at night to suck. But during the day she eats solids well. I don't know whether to stop immediately or gradually. I heard one can use bitterleaf on breast but don't know how safe it is. Plz don't pass me by. Thank you in advance.
Awwww... See my teamie o, kiss kiss kiss How is our almost twinnie?
Congrats dear, and happy bumping.

As for weaning, I don't really know. Maybe you can start by gradually replacing each breast feed with other foods. Na that night own tire me pass. Maybe try formula when she wakes at night.

Spiceeamiee congrats darling. It's not so bad after all. Happy bumping kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thank you sis.

Happy sunday everyone.

JGracious:

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Big hugs mama

As I read through your reality...it confirms that many are the plans of the heart but the answer of the tongue belongs to God. Indeed His ways are higher than our ways.

Commit your fears and worries to God, He knows the best way to get you sorted and still enjoy the career of your dreams.

You will make it..

So lets toast to a healthy and happy bumping..
Cheers second time mummy smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thanks mama.

Anugod:

As for weaning, I don't really know. Maybe you can start by gradually replacing each breast feed with other foods. Na that night own tire me pass. Maybe try formula when she wakes at night.

Spiceeamiee congrats darling. It's not so bad after all. Happy bumping kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good evening mamas, I come with a very disturbing issue. Since my 36weeks of pregnancy I began finding it difficult to go to the lo and felt an extra flesh at my anus (google and doc called it hemorrhoid). Doc said it was as a result of baby pressing down, that it'll go away after delivery and I was given drugs to help yet no difference.

It's 1year already and its still same. Its really affecting me as I'm not comfortable with the extra tissue at all. I don't feel any pain whatsoever. All I want is for my body and system to return to normal

Pls what do I do. Thanks as u respond.
Don't quote pls.

Cc
Zaynie
hunniesuzzie
JGracious
Helovesme
Every mama here

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by adezie: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Anugod:

Thank you Teamie. How's anu baby?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Trendytessy:

Pls what do I do. Thanks as u respond.

Have you tried shedding some weight?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Modified
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
JGracious., I'm not fat at all. You won't even know i have a baby.

nahzyla.. Mine ain't painful. Pls unquote ur post
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 4:49am On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=Trendytessy post=71059772][/quote] Anusol cures pile whether painful or not.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning mamas

Sorry to derail this thread....

Just wanted to ask
Am resuming work soon and would like to buy some new clothes.....

Does anyone know where I can get US gowns in onitsha market??
Thanks... abeg una nor jump pass

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by asiya1: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning dear mommas. I've been a regular peeper for a year now. My ds is 10onths. I ported from the pregnant thread last year. I'm glad to officially join nairaland today. Warm Regards to all and God bless our los.

13 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Trendytessy hi, you may need to go back to see a Doctor for them to check it out. If it's that bad/discomfiting to you they may surgically remove it

Pele
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2018
adezie:
Plz mamas in the house, how do I wean my baby? She's ten months old and I recently found out am preggy again. She sucks on demand and wakes every hour or so at night to suck. But during the day she eats solids well. I don't know whether to stop immediately or gradually. I heard one can use bitterleaf on breast but don't know how safe it is. Plz don't pass me by. Thank you in advance.
Please do it gradually and feed well,feed solids late at night,say 9pm and gradually reduce the number of breastfeeding feeds.
As you are newly pregnant,the pain of engorged breasts with Ms,no be here.good luck.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2018
nahzyla.. I'll ask for the drugs. Thanks

hunniesuzzie., I'm still considering the hospital option, I just want to hear from experienced women first. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning mama in the house am a first time mother of very new abet how best can a circumsized baby be comforted abet don't Waka ass chook mouth

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
pateffy:
Good morning mama in the house am a first time mother of very new abet how best can a circumsized baby be comforted abet don't Waka ass chook mouth

I gave my baby paracetamol for infants every 4hrs to numb the pain. The first dose was given few minutes b4 the circumcision

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
lessonslearned:
Good morning mamas

Just wanted to ask

Bright street. I would have given u shop names but my head is so blank since I left that town.
If you can identify us gowns when you see them, you will get them cheaper at Niger line. But if u can't, better stick to bright street.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
mamas please help!!.... I noticed my baby's forehead protruded a bit.it like a rigde and am worried...
Is it normal for a 3months old baby to spit alot?What kind of baby's is normal?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
lessonslearned:
Good morning mamas

Just wanted to ask

Amazing grace plaza and all those plaza's at Bright street main market should have

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oneitalia: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good evening house. Please I’m a first time dad, my wife just gave birth to our son 2months ago and my mother in law has been with us since then. The thing is she would soon be leaving and I’m quite low on cash at the moment and I know I’m supposed to get her somethings when she’s leaving. Please do you people have any idea of what to get her that she would appreciate cos she has been an amazing mother. Something I can get for her that won’t break the bank.
P.s she lives in Lagos as well and her place isn’t even that far from ours.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jessie21:
mamas please help!!.... I noticed my baby's forehead protruded a bit.it like a rigde and am worried...
Is it normal for a 3months old baby to spit alot?What kind of baby's is normal?

Please take your baby to the hospital.
I don't joke with anything head.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
oneitalia:
Good evening house. Please I’m a first time dad, my wife just gave birth to our son 2months ago and my mother in law has been with us since then. The thing is she would soon be leaving and I’m quite low on cash at the moment and I know I’m supposed to get her somethings when she’s leaving. Please do you people have any idea of what to get her that she would appreciate cos she has been an amazing mother. Something I can get for her that won’t break the bank.

Your wife will be in the best position to answer this question as she knows what her mom has and what et she needs.
You can give her what you can afford for now and make grand gestures when you have the means but don't forget to.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oneitalia: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
That’s the problem, she also doesn’t know what her mom needs cos her mom is doing very well, even gives her money once in a while whenever she ask. That’s why it’s quite difficult to know what she would appreciate even though she’s an humble and down to earth mother to all.
zaynie:

Your wife will be in the best position to answer this question as she knows what her mom has and what et she needs.
You can give her what you can afford for now and make grand gestures when you have the means but don't forget to.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hannydimples: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
I’m baaaaaacccckkkk!!!! Who missed me? I’m so sorry I’ve been mia, adjusting to this new role is quite tasking but I’m loving every bit of it even though I miss my sleep so much. My Ds is 2 months now, how time flies, before I know it now he would start calling mummy. Till then, let me keep managing the small sleep I’m getting. How are you all doing and your babies, I hope say rain no too much for una area.

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haleematm(f): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good evening mothers pls I have a question. Heard DT fenugreek seed boost milk production. It took me a while before I lactated with my first baby and I didn't want it to repeat itself this time around so I am getting myself ready for anything anything. Went to d market and bought d seed but i don't know his to use it. Pls can any mother here explain how it can be used? Checked online but one d powder/ capsule was explained. I also read DT it can be used to induce labour. Experienced mothers pls pls pls help me out
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tiw78: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=Trendytessy post=71052660]Good evening mamas, I come with a very disturbing issue. Since my 36weeks of pregnancy I began finding it difficult to go to the lo and felt an extra flesh at my anus (google and doc called it hemorrhoid.

Anusol cream worked well for me.It shrinks the hemorrhoid

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
zaynie:

Please take your baby to the hospital. I don't joke with anything head.
thanks ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
zaynie:

Please take your baby to the hospital. I don't joke with anything head.
thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lessonslearned: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
oneitalia:

My mum was with me for two weeks before my MIL came ...
Same thing she's well to do and can buy for her self whatever...

What I did was to get food stuffs and fruits....
Apples and Grapes....

I know she loves them

Cos there is no wrapper or watch or perf i can give her that will make sense.....
In fact she even buy plenty for me sef

Hope it helps n give u an idea

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.