Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4405902 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
GreaterGraceGG:
Hello mamas, please can I give my baby honey with moringa? I sent someone to help me buy honey from the supermarket and she bought honey with moringa. Thanks

How old is your baby?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eribooboo: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
If less than 1year,NO plsss

GreaterGraceGG:
Hello mamas, please can I give my baby honey with moringa? I sent someone to help me buy honey from the supermarket and she bought honey with moringa. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
foreveryoung1515 check Goldenheart02 last update in her diary.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
angeltolly:

How old is your baby?
18 months
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
eribooboo:
If less than 1year,NO plsss

She is 18 months old ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Tessie89:

I use pine too, so loving it.
My dear. Its d bomb. Na pine diapers be my last bustop
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
FloraEC:

I hope so too.

I pray. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 2:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Yes o. The day is fast approaching. May the coming year be filled with God's love and blessings. Oya o. The trip is well needed and deserved so far na all expenses paid trip. But sincerely anyone planning a group vacation should kindly holla. Happy holidays!

Nimi22:

Happy anniversary to us in advance. We can plan the getaway to obodo oyinbo now or what do you think?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2018
if your baby is not up to 1 honey is a no

Honey with moringa is a no in my opinion no matter her age.

GreaterGraceGG:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2018
hunniesuzie:
if your baby is not up to 1 honey is a no

Honey with moringa is a no in my opinion no matter her age.

Ok. Thanks for this
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Oliran:
foreveryoung1515 check Goldenheart02 last update in her diary.
thanks ma, i just hope distance won't be a barrier

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Shallypop(f): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
bigmummy16:
Good morning ma, how are the kids doing?please change to dry love & thank me later. cheesy

seconded. I use dry love as well. I can't use any other pampers apart from dry love.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Maryam1234:

It's about 70 Naira bike from your residence,how about if we hook up on 21st that's the next Vaccination appointment for me I think it coincide with yours too I.e two weeks from now.Don't worry dear you are definitely going to enjoy Abuja,welcome once again kiss

Thanks mami. He will be 9months on 24th of December. Pls when are their immunisation days?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rosekatiej: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Good day my beautiful mums and compliment of the season. My 6 months old girl has been having loose poop for over a week sometimes up to four times in a day and some times dry,I noticed her upper teeth is trying to come out.I want to know if I can give her teething drugs.
NOTE, She is not having any other symptoms except for the stooling.She is eating well,drinking a lot of water and suckling very normal.Please I need your advise as someone recommended zinc and flagyl to stop the stool.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
rosekatiej:
Good day my beautiful mums and compliment of the season. My 6 months old girl has been having loose poop for over a week sometimes up to four times in a day and some times dry,I noticed her upper teeth is trying to come out.I want to know if I can give her teething drugs.
NOTE, She is not having any other symptoms except for the stooling.She is eating well,drinking a lot of water and suckling very normal.Please I need your advise as someone recommended zinc and flagyl to stop the stool.

I won't advice you to give flagyl to a 6month old. You can give zinc and ors for now. My pediatrician told me teething does not cause stooling, that babies easily ingest things due to them trying to scratch their gums with random things, hence d stooling.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
I just stumbled on the mess. In what planet did he think this was gonna be funny shocked. I'm glad the internet has dragged the hell out of him and i hope he loses his licence, no pity at all. I cover my own delivery team with the blood of Jesus, Lord please let there be no efulefu among them.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mercifull(f): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=GreaterGraceGG post=73726349]
Look for this common red acalypha flower, or onion peel, boil it and use it to bath your child[/quote
Ok. Thanks]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mercifull(f): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
GreaterGraceGG thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mercifull(f): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Giddyperson:
I just stumbled on the mess. In what planet did he think this was gonna be funny shocked. I'm glad the internet has dragged the hell out of him and i hope he loses his licence, no pity at all. I cover my own delivery team with the blood of Jesus, Lord please let there be no efulefu among them.
As if fiofio is a bad thing.it is in fact a very nitritous meal. What if she ate it 2 days before then?can't someone poop what she ate 2 days ago today. There are people that poop twice in a week and it's totally normal for them. In short there is no basis for this "sarcasm" that he's trying to use as excuse. I'm sure he's learnt his lesson Sha
@giddyperson amen to your prayer.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Maryam1234(f): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
rvpbae:

Thanks mami. He will be 9months on 24th of December. Pls when are their immunisation days?
Their immunization days varies,it will be stated on your card.I think you have to go and make enquiries before 24 to be on a safer side.You will have to register afresh since you didn't give birth there.I believe you won't regret registering with them though,it's a Federal government owned hospital but there facilities are second to non.Private hospital's in Abuja normally refer patients to General hospital.Don't worry you will know more about the hospital systems as time goes on.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Maryam1234(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Giddyperson:
Nawao,how can he be making jest of ones painful moment in life.Thank God the matrons that take deliveries in my hospital are all females they will even encourage you to poo.It's only when you have the urge to poo that they will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Maryam1234:

Their immunization days varies,it will be stated on your card.I think you have to go and make enquiries before 24 to be on a safer side.You will have to register afresh since you didn't give birth there.I believe you won't regret registering with them though,it's a Federal government owned hospital but there facilities are second to non.Private hospital's in Abuja normally refer patients to General hospital.Don't worry you will know more about the hospital systems as time goes on.

Ok. Will make out time to go during the week or next. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Maryam1234:

Registering fresh,I thought kids are given immunization with a card already registered in a central register.
With your immunization card, you can be attended to in any part of country,it's just adjusting to their days or schedule.especially in govt.facilities.
rvpbae.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
mercifull:

As if fiofio is a bad thing.it is in fact a very nitritous meal. What if she ate it 2 days before then?can't someone poop what she ate 2 days ago today. There are people that poop twice in a week and it's totally normal for them. In short there is no basis for this "sarcasm" that he's trying to use as excuse. I'm sure he's learnt his lesson Sha
@giddyperson amen to your prayer.
That's Why I can't even believe he's a doctor. His reasoning is not very okay. They should check his certificate very well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Maryam1234:

Nawao,how can he be making jest of ones painful moment in life.Thank God the matrons that take deliveries in my hospital are all females they will even encourage you to poo.It's only when you have the urge to poo that they will take you serious.
I just pray the woman in question doesn't read this tweet, off all the things one has to deal with post delivery, add senseless doctor who doesn't know how to use the internet.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Maryam1234(f): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
PraisesG:

Registering fresh,I thought kids are given immunization with a card already registered in a central register.
With your immunization card, you can be attended to in any part of country,it's just adjusting to their days or schedule.especially in govt.facilities.
rvpbae.
Over here every child and parents have hospital card distinct from the immunization card and without you having the hospital card I doubt if you will be attended to,my hospital card was used to give my son his first immunization.@ rvpbae please go and make enquiries before 24th,Like I said earlier KGH is just 50 -70 naira drop from your home.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lmao cheesy I tire for me.

Please why do I get banned. I haven't been able to comment. I cant remember typing anything wrong.
hunniesuzie:
Chei, this one is a real wa oh

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rosekatiej: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
rvpbae:

I won't advice you to give flagyl to a 6month old. You can give zinc and ors for now. My pediatrician told me teething does not cause stooling, that babies easily ingest things due to them trying to scratch their gums with random things, hence d stooling.
Thank you ma'am.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Owasgirl(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Iyamarun:
Mums of older kids HELP me embarassed

What do i do with a 3 year old that says "ew" to every food? Any food I put in her front, she goes "eeewww, I can't eat this, it smells like....." Then she will look for something to qualify it. She can say it smells like a car, slippers, chair... Anything that comes to her mouth. This morning she said my food smells like the television. Biko warisdis?

I've used all the methods I know, I've used caning sef, scoping, treats, reward method... I'm tayad!

I then ask her "so what would you like to eat" and she goes "nothing" with an attitude. Nothing bawo? Or sometimes she says garri. She drank garri 3 times yesterday. Is garri now the way? Garri is not ew? Issokay

Right now I'm staring at her. She has had half an orange all morning. She complained the orange smelt like 'onions' before she took it.

Pls just teach me. Help me. She wasn't like this before BTW.
Any suggestions is welcome.
Tankio

cheesy cheesy she's a hand full. Sounds cute.
Out of all the methods you've used, I think the reward method will be beneficial if you apply it well. Just use what she likes as a bet..

My kid sister and her 3years5months son visited me yesterday; dude did not join the mom to eat even when it was obvious he was hungry. He was busy running upandan. I had to agree to his earlier request to breastfeed my dd. He's chubby and got big breast. But on pressing the breast, no milk sad. I told him the only way milk can come out is when he settled down and eat his food.

You need to see the speed and seriousness little man ate. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2018
all that food combination you typed reach for ban grin grin

amorprincesa:
Lmao cheesy I tire for me.

Please why do I get banned. I haven't been able to comment. I cant remember typing anything wrong.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
zaynie:

Why don't you buy in bulk from Lilliesbud12 You have twins yeah? So buy in bulk maybe once in 3m. If the diaper is good then just bulk buy and rest your mind.
Thank you Sis.. just coming online since some days now. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
hahahaha cheesy
hunniesuzie:
all that food combination you typed reach for ban grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.