Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4404855 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
@jazzjazz, are you the one that won hair on ramatbeautysalon on IG?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good day mamas in the house... una well done.

Abeg I wan ask just few questions.. I'm sorry but i'll deviate from the thread.

I got married a year a go in an Anglican church and I was to return to the local government for my proper marriage certificate but I didn't go back to submit the one I was given from the church.. I kept on proscratinating it.. so one day after like 8months past, I got the time to go there, when i got there I met a lady in charge she told me that after 3months of the marriage and the certificate is not submitted that i'll pay the N500 each month.. I had no idea and I wasn't even having money with me that moment.. so i left the place.. Then I procrastinated the thing till now, it's 17months now which I'm to pay 8500 now.. I don't mind but the issue now is I'm about to relocate to another state (Lagos precisely) I'm wondering if I can take the application down to Lagos bcus if I apply here i dunno when i'll be getting it and I have just less than a week to be here and I'm not sure if I apply another person can collect it for me and waybill.

My question now is... is it possible to apply down in Lagos? What are the process and procedures? Durations? Possibility of getting it so soon..
Affidavit too?

Please help me out here. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
As far as I know you have to submit it where you got married

Also when you submit you don't collect anything again, just submit and go. The church was supposed to give you 2 copies. 1 for yourself and 1 for the registry.

HolySteph:

I got married a year a go in an Anglican church and I was to return to the local government for my proper marriage certificate but I didn't go back to submit the one I was given from the church.. I kept on proscratinating it.. so one day after like 8months past, I got the time to go there, when i got there I met a lady in charge she told me that after 3months of the marriage and the certificate is not submitted that i'll pay the N500 each month.. I had no idea and I wasn't even having money with me that moment.. so i left the place.. Then I procrastinated the thing till now, it's 17months now which I'm to pay 8500 now.. I don't mind but the issue now is I'm about to relocate to another state (Lagos precisely) I'm wondering if I can take the application down to Lagos bcus if I apply here i dunno when i'll be getting it and I have just less than a week to be here and I'm not sure if I apply another person can collect it for me and waybill.

My question now is... is it possible to apply down in Lagos? What are the process and procedures? Durations? Possibility of getting it so soon..
Affidavit too?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
hunniesuzie:
As far as I know you have to submit it where you got married

Also when you submit you don't collect anything again, just submit and go. The church was supposed to give you 2 copies. 1 for yourself and 1 for the registry.

Yes they did. Oh really! The lady said before I submit it now i'll pay the amount bcus of the long duration.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Akorkor:
@jazzjazz, are you the one that won hair on ramatbeautysalon on IG?

Yes o na WE win am grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na you be Jazzy? Monki

enque:

Yes o na WE win am grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Na you be Jazzy? Monki

Hahahahahha
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
PraisesG:

Registering fresh,I thought kids are given immunization with a card already registered in a central register.
With your immunization card, you can be attended to in any part of country,it's just adjusting to their days or schedule.especially in govt.facilities.
rvpb...ae.

I think she means registering with the hospital and getting a hospital card. Will go make enquiries anyway. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Na you be Jazzy? Monki

Aaaaah
World pipo de beef us

We go win U join if dem put u up for giveaway

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Me wey go be bone for your throat

O je giveaway daran, I dey chop house oh

enque:

Aaaaah
World pipo de beef us

We go win U join if dem put u up for giveaway

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Me wey go be bone for your throat

O je giveaway daran, I dey chop house oh

Oosheeey
Chopping stick

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mizik(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Free delivery
Pay on delivery
Very limited stock CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram me https:///Mizik1. INSTAGRAM Me @ Mizik1

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
HolySteph:

Affidavit too?

If the wedding is through the church,I think you should just do it and find some one in the office to help.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
HolySteph:

Yes they did. Oh really! The lady said before I submit it now i'll pay the amount bcus of the long duration.
Mine is over 2 years now and I still haven't submitted. Good to know they're even still collecting, when we get there we would price it cheesy. And like someone said, what is it you're applying for? The marriage certificate came in 3 copies, one for you, one for the church and one for the registry. All you'd be doing is dropping the registry's copy and I think it's compulsory to drop it at the registry where you got your marriage licence. So maybe find time to go before you relocate or bring it along when next u come visiting.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
HolySteph:

Affidavit too?

If your church is licensed to conduct a wedding then what you were given in church is the marriage certificate. 2 copies must have been issued so you need to submit one of the copies to the lg registry where you initially registered. Nothing will be issued again.

If your church isn't licensed, then it is the registry that will issue you a certificate which must have been done prior to church wedding in most cases.

I wedded in an Anglican church too and the procedure was
-Registering in the lg registry
-After 21 days, a marriage license was issued which was taken to the church
-Wedding conducted
-A copy of certificate was returned to the registry for filing.

Nothing more.

I am guessing the woman just wanted money for pepsi and fanta.
I'll try and help you find out tomorrow if there's a fine for a case like yours.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Giddyperson

Hope the container you are experring has landed o.
We are waiting for the good news so we can pour baby powder everywhere cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
I want to be like you when I grow up, your attention to detail and the way you remember things is amazing

Sadly I'm too scattered

JGracious:

If your church is licensed to conduct a wedding then what you were given in church is the marriage certificate. 2 copies must have been issued so you need to submit one of the copies to the lg registry where you initially registered. Nothing will be issued again.

If your church isn't licensed, then it is the registry that will issue you a certificate which must have been done prior to church wedding in most cases.

-Wedding conducted

Nothing more.

I'll try and help you find out tomorrow if there's a fine for a case like yours.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by emeraldoe(f): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mamas in the house. Pls help me oh. I have twin boys who'll be 4 months old tomorrow. Want to start them on cereal, i need ideas pls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
HolySteph:

I equally just submitted at the local government and that's all. They didn't give anything back to me cos i had 2copies from the church.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
emeraldoe:
Mamas in the house. Pls help me oh. I have twin boys who'll be 4 months old tomorrow. Want to start them on cereal, i need ideas pls.

Not all cereal brands have cereals for 4months old. If you really want to start with cereals, ensure you get the one that's age appropriate, it will be stated for 4months. I know gerber has some. Why do you want to start cereal now?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
JGracious:

-Wedding conducted

Nothing more.

Cheers.

Oh Thank you so much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
rvpbae:

I equally just submitted at the local government and that's all. They didn't give anything back to me cos i had 2copies from the church.
Oh ok. Did you delay before submitting? If yes, how long?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ademide0710: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good Evening mummy's, I'm in need of an Activity walker. If you have any not in use again. please kindly help me. Thank you!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
emeraldoe:

You can go for Gerber foods with supported sitter written on it and cow, gate cereal from 4+ months and kendamil foods too from 4 months. You can also make pap very light too with age appropriate formulae to go with.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
JGracious:
Giddyperson

Hope the container you are experring has landed o.
We are waiting for the good news so we can pour baby powder everywhere cheesy
For wia. We are still waiting on the lord cheesy. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HeroesMum: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Good morning able Mamas. Please as many that are awake, I need ur help. we took our 10wks immunization yesterday, just took her temperature and it has risen to 38.6°c. I have given her paracetamol and doing the tepid sponge with warm water, please what else am I supposed to do to bring down the temperature
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ftmum: 4:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 5:10am On Dec 13, 2018
HeroesMum:
Good morning able Mamas. Please as many that are awake, I need ur help. we took our 10wks immunization yesterday, just took her temperature and it has risen to 38.6°c. I have given her paracetamol and doing the tepid sponge with warm water, please what else am I supposed to do to bring down the temperature

With what you are doing, she should be OK. You can repeat the paracetamol after 4 or 6 hours (depending on the type you're using, check the prescription) it's the Penta causing the wahala. She will be fine. Kisses to baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2018
HeroesMum:
Aww, sorry dear. You have to prepare for 14wks own, that one is the baba for crankiness and temperature.
Hope you wore her a very light clothes yesterday or left her on diaper only?
My secret is, I always tell myself that is only a day crankiness and fever.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HeroesMum: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2018
angeltolly:

With what you are doing, she should be OK. You can repeat the paracetamol after 4 or 6 hours (depending on the type you're using, check the prescription) it's the Penta causing the wahala. She will be fine. Kisses to baby.
Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HeroesMum: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2018
FloraEC:

Aww, sorry dear. You have to prepare for 14wks own, that one is the baba for crankiness and temperature.
Hope you wore her a very light clothes yesterday or left her on diaper only?
My secret is, I always tell myself that is only a day crankiness and fever.
Hmmmmm, it is well oooo. That means I will have to take 2days off from work for that one ooooo. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Stmema: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Good morning mummies and daddies in the house... It's good to be here. Pls I have some questions.
My baby is 7 weeks tmr and he keeps food in his mouth... Regurgitates up to 4 times after a meal... Chokes on breastmilk when sucking... Don't know what to do to stop the regurgitation.
2. He will resume crèche in January. He will be 2 months plus... How can I preserve breastmilk he can be taking since I read somewhere that optimum time for breastmilk to be OK is 6hrs without fridge. The crèche doesn't have a fridge.
3. My baby has some yellow small dots on his face n I think it's from breastmilk spraying allover his face when I'm trying to remove d breast from his mouth to prevent choking... Now it's refusing to go. What can I use?
4. What's soap can I use for his face that won't pepper his eyes?
5. I want to do exclusive if my breast can produce 3 bottles of 150 mls... Else what can I introduce?
Thank u all as I await your responses.. JJC I is....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.