Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4396918 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Happy belated birthday to the twins. God bless them real good.. i wanted to wish you last week o but i forgot

@bloomingbud
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mami your baby is still too young for millet in my opinion

Feed him formula. Increase the quantity if necessary

nwarosa:
Please o, my 3 months old finishes 125ml of thick millet and formula and he is still gets hungry after an hour. What to do? Folks keeps saying na boy na so dem dey chop. Should I be worried though?

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
comtem2011:

Keep using the olive oil and if u can get Jimpo ori or opeoluwa Shea butter, it will go. We are experiencing it too and I have stopped washing her hair daily. Now once in a week. I just rub water so I can comb whenever we didn't plait.

U can do steaming for her to help her clear her chest.

Ok..pls how do i steam?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eby22: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
spiceeamiee:
Ha.. you people's own is good na. My 19month old does not call me anything o. She calls my nephew his name cos that one carries her everywhere. One time, she heard me call her dad baby and that was how she shouted baby throughout that day. It was hilarious grin grin but she has not called me anything, mummy or ma or anything I can remember.

hahahaha @baby. That's really hilarious
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eby22: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
kayzat:

I actually have a friend who still call his mum NeNe even up till now and and another whose children still called Nana.

I always wonder where and how they always come about such names

My sister
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abeg o, any mama for ikotun area? cry Ejor edakun. I will give you a token for your time, just find a dead thread and mention me.

Akpa akpu won't be able to lift her phat self up and run this errand for me else I for send her. cheesy

Zaynie should I mail you for help?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
unex50:

Ok..pls how do i steam?
pour hot water into a bucket, u can add a little eucalyptus oil (I don't add though), sit on a stool and then tell someone to cover you and baby with big towel.

Pls, don't put the baby's face into the bucket o, u can do it morning and night.

You can as well be massaging the chest, ribs and back with hot water. You will see a different within 3 days.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Mami your baby is still too young for millet in my opinion

Feed him formula. Increase the quantity if necessary

Mama, if you go to remote areas, even a baby of 1 month do take akamu. Just that it will be watery.

Thank God for civilization, most olden days mothers fed their kids with akamu, and nothing happens.

Thank God for exclusive breast feeding, may be I would have been part of the early pap crew.

God will help us.

Modified : I just read that solid should be introduced around 4 months (if there is need)

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwarosa:
Please o, my 3 months old finishes 125ml of thick millet and formula and he is still gets hungry after an hour. What to do? Folks keeps saying na boy na so dem dey chop. Should I be worried though?
You are to be giving him ni o from time to time. Thank your God that he is even eating. But please don't make d pap thick again, it has to be watery with enough formula.

Hope you are still breastfeeding him Sha?

Modified : why not wait till 4 months before giving the pap? But the way u said your son consume, more money to your pocket.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwarosa:
Is too early to introduce pap thoo.
How do you know he's still hungry? What if he just wants to be carried or cranky?
Why don't you switch, like you give him pap, then only formula when you feel he's hungry, breastfeed him too.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:
Abeg o, any mama for ikotun area? cry Ejor edakun. I will give you a token for your time, just find a dead thread and mention me.

Akpa akpu won't be able to lift her phat self up and run this errand for me else I for send her. cheesy

Not necessary anymore.

This nld na the more you look, the less you see. sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Grandma don't goan be scammed o! scammers everywhere
ifyalways:

Not necessary anymore.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Sigh, people na wa

ifyalways:

Not necessary anymore.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:

Grandma, I can fear that Ikotun axis ó but if the person can pick up at Cele, I will be more than willing to spare my time on Friday.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:

Not necessary anymore.

Choi....
Warrapuned? grin grin

I'll get back to you on that PM issue ó.
Na time to make long calls dey kill me so.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Grandma don't give her anything!!!!!
@ ifyalways
She's scam!
Her matter has been brought to my attention several times but because she never do am reach my side I no talk!!!

Abort Mission!!!!!

29 topics and about 24 of it on e-begging.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Giddyperson:
Its official cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
GB calls me aunthy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Probably cuz thats what lil cousin calls me cry cry cry cry cry cry
She follows me around scraming Aunthy Aunthy Aunthy cry cry cry cry cry
How do I stop myself from smacking the Aunthy out of her mouth cheesy cheesy
More importantly, how do I make it stop cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

my son started by calling me babez, cos that what my husband calls me. i kinda liked it though coolbut my husband no gree o. he would always correct him saying " she's my babe, not yours. say mummy". now my son has learnt to call me mummy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:

Not necessary anymore.

Give it to me that is in need now, I'm really in need but too shy to beg cry cry

Thanks in anticipation! Good afternoon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let us know the person so others won't fall for her tricks. FBI mama! Twale grin
zaynie:
Grandma don't give her anything!!!!!
@ ifyalways
She's scam!
Her matter has been brought to my attention several times but because she never do am reach my side I no talk!!!

Abort Mission!!!!!

29 topics and about 24 of it on e-begging.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anniebamba1(f): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Can an almost 5 month old use It?
zaynie:
Hi moms!

For mom of girls, for a full and beautiful hair for your princess, try using Maracruiz organics.
It works wonders. The children's set consist of a bottle of shampoo (it lathers like crazy. I mean you don't need up to capful for each wash day ó)
A bottle of rinse out conditioner.
A leave in conditioner that can untangle any knot, I mean it. Even I use it too and it just makes it so easy to comb the hair.
A jar of hair butter, to be applied on dry hair. I love using this when we need to plait our hair without washing it previously. I just apply on scalp like 3 hours earlier and the scalp will be so neat and clean ehn...
A bottle of hair growth oil that is pure magic. Muna's hair was pulled too tight at the center and it chopped. I kept applying this oil and poof I can't find the bald spot again.
So I would honestly recommend this product.
A full set is 6500# and you can order from me.
I have used it ó and seen how effective it is and I have even bought for a couple of moms which is why I decided to sell.
It's 6500# on their IG page too so no wuruwuru here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anniebamba1:
Can an almost 5 month old use It?

I would suggest you let her clock 6m.
That's what I intend to do anyways.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by uwagboe1: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Are you having a low sperm count or you know somebody who those. Get in here
https://naijatopinfo./2019/02/19/having-a-low-sperm-count-get-in-here-to-know-foods-that-helps-to-increase-it/
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
aproko, see her teeth

But really Zaynie don't leave us hanging nah

amorprincesa:
Let us know the person so others won't fall for her tricks. FBI mama! Twale grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mama's pls help....my baby has congested cough sthat she can't fought out but I hear the sound ..I was about doing the Palm oil and sugar method for her till I noticed her wheezing today...should i just go ahead with the Palm oil nd sugar.

Secondly the method is to mix Palm oil and sugar then give her to drink right
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:

Modified
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
hunniesuzie:
aproko, see her teeth

But really Zay nie don't leave us hanging nah

Trace grandma's posts na, not difficult to find grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
How old is your baby?

unex50:
Mama's pls help....my baby has congested cough sthat she can't fought out but I hear the sound ..I was about doing the Palm oil and sugar method for her till I noticed her wheezing today...should i just go ahead with the Palm oil nd sugar.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
hunniesuzie:
How old is your baby?

2months plus
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
amorprincesa:

Floxy. 2020

Remove the dot
Close the space

wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
unex50:

Don't give to drink biko... Like a teaspoon is fine.
Yes, I gave it to Akorede at 3m.
If you see no changes in 12h, just 12h head to the hospital.
I don't like experimenting with babies.

How old is your baby again?
Is she closer to 3m than 2m?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Amebo spotted cheesy cheesy
hunniesuzie:
aproko, see her teeth

But really Zaynie don't leave us hanging nah

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
U eh! cheesy

Thank you Zay!
Anugod:
Trace grandma's posts na, not difficult to find grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: eipreel(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.