Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4429511 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 2:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Thanks a lot ma.

ote author=tatacherie post=81515501]
Hello madam, I hope you don't mind I add a few suggestions

Let me say Kudos to you in the biz. Ko easy
Well, I recently discovered it seems there is a large market for Ogi especially since internet took over, that means you have competitors allover, and as such i think you should research more on your competitors, find out what they are doing to pull buyers and up your game. Do something different that will make your brand stand out of the crowd because truth is people are making sales. Imagine in a country of over 200million citizens shocked buying and selling is happening every single day and marketers are making thousands and millions. Lemme nor exaggerate cheesy. But its the truth!!! If you know your target market and track them down there's no way you won't get at least 1,000 buyers out of the 200million citizens. Lemme not exaggerate again let's say 100 buyers then do the maths cheesy cheesy cheesy

Personally, I buy most top notch packaged food because I feel apart from it being authentic it is also produced in a hygienic environment. I can google their brand name and get some info about them

Also, if you're on Instagram or Facebook include those links in your posts here. Nairaland is a faceless forum, Add these so potential buyers can click to see you on IG if they wish to get conviction before placing their orders

In other to attract more buyers pls look into branding your product. Use attractive and appealing containers or zip lock bags. Truth is some buyers want to see the content to verify colour so I suggest transparent containers. Plus when they see you have labels it convinces them to an extent that you are authentic

Then another thing I'm not so comfy with is your backdrop. Your picture quality is great! Very clear but the background is not appealing at all. Look into using photo background props.
Set your table well, add that honey, that prepared pap with enough milk, flowers etc to make a yummy pix or better still edit the photos into a colourful but natural background.
Please see attached pictures

Let me add that you should please try and look into registering your business name with CAC and NAFDAC to seal things up. This is your business so get it the maximum authenticity and certification it deserves
I wish you massive sales ma'am
Gracias kiss
[/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Drkul:
Hi mommas, pls which milk is good and can be recommended for 0 to 6 months
Cow and gate

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
bigmummy16:
Why not let us take the stress of making Pap / Ogi / Akamu / Koko off you.We will make to your specifications.

Call / WhatsApp 08057125055 & we will deliver it at your doorstep�

#adipap/ogi/akamu/koko #yellow corn # white corn #millet #guinea corn
#papmaker #The mediamanagers #lagospapmakers #papmakerinlagos #babyfriendlyfood
#adultfriendlyfood

Just came in and saw tatacherie epistle grin, so I traced back to the post. Like she suggest. Use transparent containers or jar, if u can find your way to ojota, you will see fine and attractive containers with tamper-proof. This ogi looks wet, you to find a way to spin and drain it. There is one i used to buy for Mil that she takes abroad, the moisture content is very low which makes it light. No body wants to be paying more for water.

Then try and get label, its important aspect of packaging and ensure that the weight is stated on d label......

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by viettastitches(f): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
seems like boys don't like to eat.my 9month old wants only breastmilk and rejects almost every other food. and I really want to wean him, because his suck suck is too much

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
For sale 3Ok
Complete Philip Avent feeding set
Electric sterilizer, manual breast pump,feeding bottles,extra teats,pacifiers, bag etc
Call or Whatsapp me 08142258366

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haydee0406: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good evening mamas, happy Sunday....Please mamas there is something bothering my mind and I don't know if I should be worried about it.
My one year old son can't stand without support, I want to know if this is normal or is there somethings I should be doing to help him.
Thanks mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Haydee0406:
Good evening mamas, happy Sunday....Please mamas there is something bothering my mind and I don't know if I should be worried about it.
My one year old son can't stand without support, I want to know if this is normal or is there somethings I should be doing to help him.
Thanks mamas
Mama, there is nothing to be worried about here. He is holding something so as to gain support, after which he will be able to stand firmly on his own. Then he can start taking steps gradually. Regards to your adorable son

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haydee0406: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thanks a lot mama, just a little bit worried and people around us are not helping matters embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luciouscookie: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please is electric breast pump supposed to be painful?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 2:40am On Aug 26, 2019
Haydee0406:
Thanks a lot mama, just a little bit worried and people around us are not helping matters embarassed
Please don't allow other parents opinions or other children development to cloud you into thinking your child should be doing something's at a certain age. Every kids has their own pace. There's nothing to worry about as long he is standing with support,so it's probably a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2019
talltosyne:

Just came in and saw tatacherie epistle grin, so I traced back to the post. Like she suggest. Use transparent containers or jar, if u can find your way to ojota, you will see fine and attractive containers with tamper-proof. This ogi looks wet, you to find a way to spin and drain it. There is one i used to buy for Mil that she takes abroad, the moisture content is very low which makes it light. No body wants to be paying more for water.

Then try and get label, its important aspect of packaging and ensure that the weight is stated on d label......

Her pap is actually hard drained, probably d pics didn't do justice to her good work. She has been making pap for us for a year now and I can attest to d fact dat she does a great job and her hygiene is top notch too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Hello mamas. It's been a while! Kindly check my Instagram page to see what I'm up to especially for those into importation from China. Have a blessed week ahead!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Haydee0406:
Thanks mamas
Don't worry, he'll stand and walk when he's ready.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graced2018: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2019
luciouscookie:
Please is electric breast pump supposed to be painful?

Ideally, No.

However, i found that pumping electronically without first applying some nipple cream was extremely painful for me. So i learnt not to pump while the nipples are dry. First apply a nipple cream (Lasinoh brand, or anything with Lanolin ingredient). It is safe for baby and all natural.

All the best mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luciouscookie: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Graced2018:

Ideally, No.

However, i found that pumping electronically without first applying some nipple cream was extremely painful for me. So i learnt not to pump while the nipples are dry. First apply a nipple cream (Lasinoh brand, or anything with Lanolin ingredient). It is safe for baby and all natural.

All the best mama.
Thank you. The pain is too much, sometimes even two days after using it. I'm thinking of changing to another product.
Do you have any good thing to recommend ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graced2018: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2019
luciouscookie:

Thank you. The pain is too much, sometimes even two days after using it. I'm thinking of changing to another product.

Oh mama, so sorry about this pain.

Perhaps you can read the manual to be sure you are not using it at the highest intensity. I used Medela and it has a button to increase or decrease intensity. Also, please use the cream...it worked magic for me.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oluwaleokey: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yes o
I am here
Gave birth on the 24th
A Beautiful chinese girl
Please mamas my breast not yet flowing freely
Please suggest what to give her
They said NAN is okay
Will appreciate plus are there other do's n don'ts i need to know for new born babies
Quote me biko
God bless us all and LOs

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Her pap is actually hard drained, probably d pics didn't do justice to her good work. She has been making pap for us for a year now and I can attest to d fact dat she does a great job and her hygiene is top notch too
This is a wow review!!!
Kudos to her kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
NAN is great, I used it. Other ideas are SMA Gold, Aptamil etc
For the rest you may need to read up the thread. Search for colic as a keyword. Other key words are poo, umbilical cord, cradle cap etc

Congratulations

oluwaleokey:
Yes o
I am here
Gave birth on the 24th
A Beautiful chinese girl
Please mamas my breast not yet flowing freely
Please suggest what to give her
They said NAN is okay
Will appreciate plus are there other do's n don'ts i need to know for new born babies
Quote me biko
God bless us all and LOs
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Aim07:
Mama, how is work and family? Good to know you are doing great.
sis, I am fine. You will see our hand very soon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adequate459: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hello mommas,
I heard rota virus vaccine is very important but the health centre I use didn't give us.
Please where can I get it in Lagos.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Thanks for this review about the pap mama. I pray she gets more customers after she changes the container and gets a label like other mama's suggested.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Iyamefa: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
luciouscookie:

Not sure of the brand you’re using but it’s not suppose to hurt unless you’re using it wrongly. First of all check that the size of the flanges are correct and a good fit for your breasts. Secondly check the suction level you’re using. It’s meant to be just enough to mimic a baby’s suction but not too much to actually cause pain. These pumps come with all these levels of suction (even the highest level you def do not need) but it doesn’t mean you’re supposed to use them. As suggested, lansinoh nipple cream is good and safe
I currently pump roughly every 3-5 hours in a day.
All the best!

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Shallypop(f): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Adequate459:
Hello mommas,
I heard rota virus vaccine is very important but the health centre I use didn't give us.
If you live around Lekki axis, you can go to Kizito hospital at Jakande. It costs 10k. It's unavailable at health centres.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Health is wealth they say, Yoni Detox Pearls is a treatment for ovarian yeast, bacteria infection, Virginia itching and odour, Virginia dryness and looseness to say the few.

I always recommend this product for women who needs to tighten their Virginia after child bearing. To place your orders for the 3 in 1 combo call or WhatsApp 08174269585. Its just #2,300 discounted price.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ayauche(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Adequate459:
Hello mommas,

It's actually free at the health centre in Aguda. Thomas Animashaun street.
Mummy Zaynie confirm this please.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
comtem2011:
sis, I am fine. You will see our hand very soon.
Alright, thanks for keeping in touch.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adequate459: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Shallypop post=81639233]If you live around Lekki axis, you can go to Kizito hospital at Jakande. It costs 10k. It's unavailable at health centres. [/quote

Thank you sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adequate459: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Ayauche post=81641605]

Mummy Zaynie confirm this please.[/quote
Thank you ma

I stay@ikorodu

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Ayauche:

Mummy Zaynie confirm this please.

Health centre Akerele, Surulere.

Yes, it's free.

How's my Bobo? kiss

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Any ibadan mama interested .hurry while stock last?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Get your kids UK and German neatly used baby products at affordable prices

Follow us on Instagram via link below

https://www.instagram.com/uniquemums

Or WhatsApp 07034853820

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.