Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4403464 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nyxx123: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
SheCoop:

First of all, congratulations.

I think the best thing to do is to keep the formula and the bottles away from her.
Most people (especially if they have raised children too) do not understand why we want to ebf.I had the same issue with someone and i educated her that it's natural for the baby to be hungry all the time in the first few weeks because of the size of their stomach

If you are going to be working while breastfeeding, I would advise you to go for an electric pump (preferably rechargeable). But if not, you can use manual, you also do not have to splurge on expensive ones, I have the Avent manual pump and the cheaper Dr. Gym manual pump, I really cant see the difference, despite the fact there's a 8000 naira price difference.

Sorry ehn, it will get better. Just take it a day at a time.

Thank you Mama. @ bolded just made me feel better.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nyxx123: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
zaynie:

This one is hard รณ.
Shey you cannot carry the milk and hide ni?
Or the feeder sef, hide it.
I can't tell you to constantly breastfeed because that shii is stressful but as long as your baby is full and okay insist she shouldn't be fed anything.

I think the person just wants to connect to your baby as that's the easiest way for a baby to get attached but you're the mom and this is your child. You know best. wink

Thanks zaynie. Always on there to reply, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:29am On Sep 03, 2019
comtem2011:
Ok, I just started using Angel that has the blue pack, and so far so good, it has been awesome. The medium pack is 2,300 0r so.

Meanwhile, my little angel clocked 1 on saturday, August 31st. She took her first step on August 30th, I want to appreciate God for His faithfulness upon her, throught the one year journey, we did not have any cause to panic over her. The only thing that took us to the hospital is immunisation, It is not by power nor by might but its just the Grace of God. Teething, crawling, walking and every other milestones, they all went smoothly. It can only be God.

Help me celebrate my little angel. OLAMIPOSI IRORUNOLUWA BERNICE MOROPEDA.

Pictures coming up by weekend.

My supepe Supepe baby is one already? Happy birthday Bernice, you're blessed and favored, long life, good health, all the wonderful things of life shall always be yours till eternity.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onaswu(f): 3:56am On Sep 03, 2019
comtem2011:
Ok, I just started using Angel that has the blue pack, and so far so good, it has been awesome. The medium pack is 2,300 0r so.

Meanwhile, my little angel clocked 1 on saturday, August 31st. She took her first step on August 30th, I want to appreciate God for His faithfulness upon her, throught the one year journey, we did not have any cause to panic over her. The only thing that took us to the hospital is immunisation, It is not by power nor by might but its just the Grace of God. Teething, crawling, walking and every other milestones, they all went smoothly. It can only be God.

Congrats mama
your joy over her will know no bound
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by glogirl(f): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2019
How can I help my 3 day old to poop? She was born on Friday and pooped same day.. It was black and hard like pellets. Since then. No more... Please what can I do to get her to poop? Am on my way to the hospital but I font even know what to expect??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2019
glogirl:
How can I help my 3 day old to poop? She was born on Friday and pooped same day.. It was black and hard like pellets. Since then. No more... Please what can I do to get her to poop? Am on my way to the hospital but I font even know what to expect??

Continue to breastfeed ma'am, you too eat well and drink plenty fluid. Your baby will poo

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by glogirl(f): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Thank you. Google is dealing with me. Let me just stand with you.
angeltolly:

Continue to breastfeed ma'am, you too eat well and drink plenty fluid. Your baby will poo

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Are you doing EBF? She will poo, babies don't necessarily poo everyday. Feed well

glogirl:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Onaswu:

Congrats mama
your joy over her will know no bound
Amen my sister, How is my baby?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
FloraEC:

My supepe Supepe baby is one already? Happy birthday Bernice, you're blessed and favored, long life, good health, all the wonderful things of life shall always be yours till eternity.
Amen ma, thanks and God bless sis. They will all succeed in life.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Beautiful name. Happy birthday to her

comtem2011:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please help
My baby is eight weeks old today. He has not pooped for almost 3weeks. He always fart and the farts are smelly. I have tried pumping but he did not poop... I even went to the hospital last week... They said it's normal nd that I should eat more vegetable and fruits, which I followed but he still won't poop.... I am confused nd distressed.... Please has anyone experienced this before....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Beautiful name. Happy birthday to her

Thanks and God bless sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
comtem2011:
Amen ma, thanks and God bless sis. They will all succeed in life.
Ywc sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mayluv(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
The fact that he farts is relieving. As long as he isn't showing signs of discomfort and is lively, he will be fine. Just continue to eat enough fruits and vegetables and feed on demand. He will definitely do the do

Luc97:
Please help
My baby is eight weeks old today. He has not pooped for almost 3weeks. He always fart and the farts are smelly. I have tried pumping but he did not poop... I even went to the hospital last week... They said it's normal nd that I should eat more vegetable and fruits, which I followed but he still won't poop.... I am confused nd distressed.... Please has anyone experienced this before....

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello mama's. Pls, Can my baby take his 6 months immunisation 3days after he clocks 6 months or it has to be taken on that same day he clocks 6 month?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rbae:
Hello mama's. Pls, Can my baby take his 6 months immunisation 3days after he clocks 6 months or it has to be taken on that same day he clocks 6 month?
He can take it after 3days as far as is still in the same month. I think is only vit A that's administered.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rbae:

At 6months is just vitamin A. Can be taken anytime or you give your son foods rich in vit A or you can buy from a pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
rvpbae:

At 6months is just vitamin A. Can be taken anytime or you give your son foods rich in vit A or you can buy from a pharmacy.

Thanks mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
FloraEC:

He can take it after 3days as far as is still in the same month. I think is only vit A that's administered.

Yes. Its only vit A. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Thebabymelange: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello new mums!

I sell baby clothes and feeding accessories.

I promise you will get value for your money.

I also stock turkey brand and can deliver nationwide.

you can also check me out on IG @thebabymelange
my whatsapp number: +2348161377658

set of 5 long sleeve bodysuits - N5500
Milk/cereal storage container - N2500
2 piece set turkey brand - N5000

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onaswu(f): 1:03am On Sep 04, 2019
comtem2011:
Amen my sister, How is my baby?
Doing great thanks ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Rbae:

Congratulations! Our baby is 6 months already. Na to start planning second missionary journey remain. grin grin

He can take his bit. A even 2 weeks after. So the 3 days late doesn't make difference.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Pearl05:

Congratulations! Our baby is 6 months already. Na to start planning second missionary journey remain. grin grin

He can take his bit. A even 2 weeks after. So the 3 days late doesn't make difference.

Yes o. All thanks to Jehovah, he will be 6 months on Friday. Thanks mama Pearl. Hahahahah. Second missionary no fit happen now cos the security down there ehn odi tight grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nyxx123:

No am not in my house .. but I did hide it at first and it was an ugly incident, don't want to remember that part. Thank you for your input, I will increase my fluid and protein

You can reach me on 09026772943. Whatsapp.
I can help on working to produce more breastmilk.

Sorry 4 ur ordeal.
Take away the formula. Depending on who d person is. U can actually throw the food away to register ur displeasure.

But know who u r dealing with o grin grin
Don't buy gbese.

U will be fine kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MyGODdidit(f): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please give warm water to d baby and u too can also take plenty water. Relax he will do it very soon!

Luc97:
Please help

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olaotanleye(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Available.
Slightly Negotiable.

olaotanleye:
Baby Cot For Sale. 20k
Comes With Bassinet.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TwinklingStar(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good pm. Pls my six weeks old has oral thrush. Was prescribed Nystatin oral suspension which I started yesterday. Anyone experienced this and how effective is the drug?

Any other natural remedies to cure this and how to stop it from reoccurring.

Thanks in advance.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franashi(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
TwinklingStar:
Good pm. Pls my six weeks old has oral thrush. Was prescribed Nystatin oral suspension which I started yesterday. Anyone experienced this and how effective is the drug?

Any other natural remedies to cure this and how to stop it from reoccurring.

Thanks in advance.
it is very good and there is one leaf that is more effective, I have forgotten the name. My doctor told me to use it or Nyastin. I hope you don't have nipple thrush because if u do, u and your baby will just be re-infecting each other so if u do you have to treat that also
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TwinklingStar(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=franashi post=81951860] thanks so much. Pls if u do remember the name of the leaf kindly notify me.

About the nipple thrush I don't really know how to detect if I do have it or not.

So far no flakes or white patches. No pain in d nipple except wen experiencing *let down*..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by diamondc(f): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good evening mummys
I want to rant small...my 5months 2weeks baby doesnt like taking pap. I started pap when he was 4months plus till now he doesnt like it. He cries whenever am giving it to him. Am worried because school will soon resume and i normally take him to my school. I thought the pap will hold him so i can attend classes and breasfeed when i dont have class. Whatelse can i give him? Please help chook mouth for this matter.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MyGODdidit(f): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
You can try Frisco rice, cerelac, Gerber rice. It's a gradual and patience process he will start eating them with joy. Weldone!

diamondc:
Good evening mummys
I want to rant small...my 5months 2weeks baby doesnt like taking pap. I started pap when he was 4months plus till now he doesnt like it. He cries whenever am giving it to him. Am worried because school will soon resume and i normally take him to my school. I thought the pap will hold him so i can attend classes and breasfeed when i dont have class. Whatelse can i give him? Please help chook mouth for this matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.