Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4421083 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Chimzy09:

Sounds like diastasis recti and it’s common in women who had multiples. Please avoid sit-ups, planks and the likes as they will further facilitate the separation of your abdominal walls. You can google exercises that can help

Belly wraps can help and of course teas like aju mbaise can help as well
thank you ma,I’ve been looking for this tea too I did not see the mommy I was directed to here said she doesn’t have now pls if you anywhere I can get it let me know pls
Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Surulady:
my sis I really wish I can do this diet oo but breastfeeding twins won’t let me

How old are the twins?
Why not wait till they are fully dependent on solids before you begin to worry about the way your stomach looks? You carried twins for 9months! It's not easy! Even us that have singletons have big stomach too.

Please relax for now, let the twins start depending on solids then you can begin diet and exercise.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missyblissy: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2020
MzCorleone:
Goodevening everyone. Am a ftm although my baby is 16mths ��. My bone of contention is this, my baby has been taking golden morn since he was 9mths old. Although now i try to limit it to breakfast or mid morning brunch or sth i give to him when wr are in a public place. I was recently told GM is not suitable for infants younger than 3yrs(didn't know).
I tried giving him pap ge rejected it, oatmeal he rejected it too. Right now am stuck i want to stop giving him GM but i neef suggestions for alternative cereal for his age.
PS he is already eating adult food, he enjoys it too i just want an alternative for him.

You are luck your baby enjoys adult food.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nyxx123: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
motic2:
Where are my teamies on this group oo
Team August 2019
Signal pls I miss does days even thou pregnancy is eyeing me again but I dey look waka pass for now grin wink

Hii teamie
Hian abeg o grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
TiffanyJ:

How will I know my size?

Ok it uses conventional size. When you buy polo you either go for medium large or extra large.

You must belong to one category. If you don't know you can ask hubby cos they are good in it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
On my way to deliver to Lagos. Thanks mothers for the patronage.

Get that tummy back to shape after delivery so that we can slay again

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 08038436827
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Surulady:
Good day senior mommies,hope we are all doing fine....pls what can I do to reduce my tummy fat...I have this kind of tummy that divides into 2 from the middle,not looking nice at all please help a ftm biko

Momma come get the Post Partum Recovery Binder and get the tummy back to shape
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TiffanyJ(f): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
biggal:

Ok it uses conventional size. When you buy polo you either go for medium large or extra large.

You must belong to one category. If you don't know you can ask hubby cos they are good in it.
Maybe the smallest will be my size. I'm not fat and my stomach isn't that big. I just want it flat like it was before I put to bed.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MzCorleone(f): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
missyblissy:

You are luck your baby enjoys adult food.
indeed i am. I just need a back up for when we go out. But at home he eats what everyone is eating.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nyxx123: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Experienced Mamas pls I need your advice, for mothers that exclusively fed their babies, did you find it difficult introducing formular milk or pap to your babies, because my DD is refusing to take any. Pls I need suggestions on how to go about this. I need to get a food she can easily take beside breast milk, as she will be enrolled in crèche in a couple of weeks.
Pls don't waka and pass.

How long do I need to keep trying before I try something else
Meanwhile Mamas please what is this Tommy brown(don't know if I spelt it well sha) I see all the time
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
MzCorleone:
indeed i am. I just need a back up for when we go out. But at home he eats what everyone is eating.
Corn flakes are a better alternative. Easy to make with or without hot water.
You can crush it so it's finer and doesn't appear too bulky to chew.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by motic2(f): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Good morning able mothers so i'm a bout to introduce solid to my DS but i need recommendation brand of custard very good for a baby
thou i know of Birds from UK but i need another reliable brand to compare with ?

Abeg dont waka pass me thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2020
MzCorleone:
Goodevening everyone. Am a ftm although my baby is 16mths ��. My bone of contention is this, my baby has been taking golden morn since he was 9mths old. Although now i try to limit it to breakfast or mid morning brunch or sth i give to him when wr are in a public place. I was recently told GM is not suitable for infants younger than 3yrs(didn't know).
I tried giving him pap ge rejected it, oatmeal he rejected it too. Right now am stuck i want to stop giving him GM but i neef suggestions for alternative cereal for his age.
PS he is already eating adult food, he enjoys it too i just want an alternative for him.
Weldone momma.... You can check out purity cereals too or cornflakes as suggested or just continue with the goldenmorn... Afterall it hasn't posed any health issues to him since 9 months up till now..

My baby girl didn't like and didn't take all those smoothly blended cereals too that the woman I buy from had to tell me to stop wasting my money on trying so many brands out but she was constantly running after her brothers goldenmorn and I had to succumb and she has been fine with it.. Less than 2 yrs old...

Though I know it poses some issues in some kids but then our kids will not be sick... Amen

Just my experience and opinion.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2020
motic2:
Good morning able mothers so i'm a bout to introduce solid to my DS but i need recommendation brand of custard very good for a baby
thou i know of Birds from UK but i need another reliable brand to compare with ?

Abeg dont waka pass me thanks
We use Checkers brand of custard and we're fine..

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2020
Nyxx123:
Experienced Mamas pls I need your advice, for mothers that exclusively fed their babies, did you find it difficult introducing formular milk or pap to your babies, because my DD is refusing to take any. Pls I need suggestions on how to go about this. I need to get a food she can easily take beside breast milk, as she will be enrolled in crèche in a couple of weeks.
Pls don't waka and pass.

Meanwhile Mamas please what is this Tommy brown(don't know if I spelt it well sha) I see all the time
Well you need to keep trying.. Maybe give someone else to feed her while you go into hiding lol... Try adult foods too (I mean made in a way suitable for a baby, mashed, deboned, blended, no salt except maybe little sea salt, etc)
There's a thread for it on NL but I can't remember the name of the thread.. She may not like all those sweet foods

Keep trying till you're sure she won't take it at all.. Like few days and change...

Tom brown is a blend of whole grains and legumes usually blended together and prepared as pap or swallow...it contains many nutrients and some do add fish, crayfish, etc... Sellers of Tombrown come and sell your market o..

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
TiffanyJ:

Maybe the smallest will be my size. I'm not fat and my stomach isn't that big. I just want it flat like it was before I put to bed.

Can you please send a message or call or Whatsapp me on 08038436827.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MzCorleone(f): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lilliesbud12:

Weldone momma.... You can check out purity cereals too or cornflakes as suggested or just continue with the goldenmorn... Afterall it hasn't posed any health issues to him since 9 months up till now..

My baby girl didn't like and didn't take all those smoothly blended cereals too that the woman I buy from had to tell me to stop wasting my money on trying so many brands out but she was constantly running after her brothers goldenmorn and I had to succumb and she has been fine with it.. Less than 2 yrs old...

Though I know it poses some issues in some kids but then our kids will not be sick... Amen

Just my experience and opinion.
Thank you ma, exactly the same thing with my son, doesn't take smoothly blended cereal. It is well and i know nothing will happen, i try to add enough milk to the golden morn.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MzCorleone(f): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Liftedhands:
Corn flakes are a better alternative. Easy to make with or without hot water.
You can crush it so it's finer and doesn't appear too bulky to chew.
Thank you ma, i ll try it out.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
jazzyjazz:

How old are the twins?
Why not wait till they are fully dependent on solids before you begin to worry about the way your stomach looks? You carried twins for 9months! It's not easy! Even us that have singletons have big stomach too.

Please relax for now, let the twins start depending on solids then you can begin diet and exercise.
Relax ke. That's how people end up with everlasting pot belly.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
MzCorleone:
Why can't you give him cerelac or any other baby cereal? There are thousands of baby cereal out there. Cerelac, nutribom, Gerber, etc. Try them one at a time and he'd definitely like one of them, start with cerelac cuz it's closest to Golden morn.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nyxx123:
Pls don't waka and pass.

It's tough to introduce anything else most of the time. Just keep feeding her pap and formular between meals so that she keeps getting used to the taste even if she's not eating much. For most babies, once they're in creche and you and your breast are nowhere in sight, they will hungrily drink all their pap or formular with no issues.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nifeseun(f): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hellooo mothers and mothers to be,good afternoon everyone, please check my thread for your very affordable neatly used uk baby things, ranging from car seats, wooden baby cot, graco cot, swings, high chairs, bouncers and all,

www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Joyfulmama: 3:51am On Feb 11, 2020
futuremoma34:

Mama try Reload.. It's a better multivitamin in town. That is what I was advised to buy in the hospital.. Because I gave birth to a baby with a low weight.. 1.5kg at birth.. I started giving her Reload, she is strong and growing healthy.. She is 4.5kg at 3months now..
Please is the Reload for baby or mother? My baby weigh 1.8kg @birth and 2.6 @weeks. I'm giving him formula and breast, I need him to look chubby. I will check his weight today when we go for immunization, he is now 6 weeks old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Joyfulmama: 3:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Follyshowbaby:
My 3.5months old baby doesn't sleep at a stretch. Like he sleeps for 30 to 45mins and wake up then maybe play and go back to sleep. Even at night I still wake up like 4-5 times to feed him. is this normal . I've heard of people his age sleeping for 4-5 hours but not my baby.
I've tried all sleeping positions, it's still same.
What can I do please?? I feel I'm supposed to be catching long sleep now that he's getting old but it's not so
Count yourself lucky, as I'm typing now my baby is just sleeping back since few minutes past 12 he woke up. And that is how we roll everyday, he will sleep throughout the day and play @night.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Honeysweetest(f): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Please is the Reload for baby or mother? My baby weigh 1.8kg @birth and 2.6 @weeks. I'm giving him formula and breast, I need him to look chubby. I will check his weight today when we go for immunization, he is now 6 weeks old
hope u give him enough water,please don't bother urself about the weight, motherhood is enough stres to add this to it, always read on infants from Google.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Honeysweetest(f): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Count yourself lucky, as I'm typing now my baby is just sleeping back since few minutes past 12 he woke up. And that is how we roll everyday, he will sleep throughout the day and play @night.
nne,u see the thing I de see for this work,no one prepared me,my baby was awake from 11 to 5am,I carried him all through except few times my husband try to relieve me a little,at a point my left hand was shaking, my lo seems to be used to me carrying him when he is awake,he cry alot too, especially at night,but he will be calm if u keep carrying him, is just. I and hubby doing the work as our both mothers are no more, am the first and only girl, is well ooo,lolll, he makes me happy whenever I look at him,make I rush sleep now as he is sleeping,I know this phase will pass so just hang on. kisses to him

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by futuremoma34: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Reload is for babies, and it's of different levels, buy him reload drop for infant, it's cost 3600 to 4000,if you stays in Abuja, you can easily find it in H-medix supermarket. Also you need to wear patience like garment, your baby will grow fat, before you know it, that was the advice a mama gave me here. Today my baby is 5kg,at 3months 12days. I am grateful.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by BabeOk1(f): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good day to all the mothers here and may God continue to bless you all as you have been of great help to new mothers like myself... please I have a question to ask; my LO’s body is darker than his face and his skin is very smooth but is it normal that his face is lighter that every part of his body? He’s 7 months old ... thank you mamas

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hello Mums,.....my dd often put her hands in her bumbum..like?? its not itching her..
she just want her hands there, even wen i remove it..lol..biko is it normal ? she is just 14months...

plus i just learnt on here that 14month can take cornflakes will try it today
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by futuremoma34: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
unex50:
Hello Mums,.....my dd often put her hands in her bumbum..like?? its not itching her..
she just want her hands there, even wen i remove it..lol..biko is it normal ? she is just 14months...

plus i just learnt on here that 14month can take cornflakes will try it today

It's not normal ooo.. Abeg.. Do something Sharply...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good day Mamas, pls for those using cetaphil for baby dry skin, is it the lotion or oil? What exact product pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.