Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401869 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by motic2(f): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nyxx123:

Hii teamie
Hian abeg o grin

Teamie I hope you are ready oooo grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AdedoyinO(f): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Surulady:
Good day senior mommies,hope we are all doing fine....pls what can I do to reduce my tummy fat...I have this kind of tummy that divides into 2 from the middle,not looking nice at all please help a ftm biko

Google Diastasis recti or Mummy pouch. Belly binding and exercises help close the gap.

If you will have a baby again, start belly binding as early as possible after delivery.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by futuremoma34: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
BabeOk1:
Good day to all the mothers here and may God continue to bless you all as you have been of great help to new mothers like myself... please I have a question to ask; my LO’s body is darker than his face and his skin is very smooth but is it normal that his face is lighter that every part of his body? He’s 7 months old ... thank you mamas

To me I will say it is normal, because even me too my baby face is more lighter than her body and Na shearbutter we dy use

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
BabeOk1:
Good day to all the mothers here and may God continue to bless you all as you have been of great help to new mothers like myself... please I have a question to ask; my LO’s body is darker than his face and his skin is very smooth but is it normal that his face is lighter that every part of his body? He’s 7 months old ... thank you mamas

Quite normal. It will even out.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tutulicious(f): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
I have been looking for a health insurance company that is cheap and I finally got one its less than 10k for a year shocked

And it's really worth it, instead of out of pocket health care payment.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franashi(f): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2020
BabeOk1:
don't worry mama it will even out,3 yrs on the max but know that the baby's final complexion will be a shade in between the body and the face

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Thank you ma
AdedoyinO:

Google Diastasis recti or Mummy pouch. Belly binding and exercises help close the gap.

If you will have a baby again, start belly binding as early as possible after delivery.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Please mothers which cough syrup Vulcan I give my 4months old baby...she has been coughing for some days now and I’ve been giving her vit C but the cough did not go it get worse mostly at night....please if there’s any home remedy or syrup kindly share with me

Thank you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2020
BabeOk1:

Every baby is that way.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Honeysweetest:
nne,u see the thing I de see for this work,no one prepared me,my baby was awake from 11 to 5am,I carried him all through except few times my husband try to relieve me a little,at a point my left hand was shaking, my lo seems to be used to me carrying him when he is awake,he cry alot too, especially at night,but he will be calm if u keep carrying him, is just. I and hubby doing the work as our both mothers are no more, am the first and only girl, is well ooo,lolll, he makes me happy whenever I look at him,make I rush sleep now as he is sleeping,I know this phase will pass so just hang on. kisses to him

Reduce carrying him. It isn't every time a baby cries you carry them. You can play a song for them, pat them on the back while they lie down. Pls this is once you know that the child isn't distressed or hungry. The baby will learn to soothe himself.

It will help you when you are alone or have tasks to accomplish.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2020
tutulicious:
I have been looking for a health insurance company that is cheap and I finally got one its less than 10k for a year shocked

Where pls?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Surulady:
Please mothers which cough syrup Vulcan I give my 4months old baby...she has been coughing for some days now and I’ve been giving her vit C but the cough did not go it get worse mostly at night....please if there’s any home remedy or syrup kindly share with me

Thank you

You dont give cough syrup to babies and even toddlers sef. It is most likely the weather and it will run its course. If there is fever associated with it, just take her to the hospital.

Ensure where she is sleeping isn't dusty.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
rvpbae:

You dont give cough syrup to babies and even toddlers sef. It is most likely the weather and it will run its course. If there is fever associated with it, just take her to the hospital.

Ensure where she is sleeping isn't dusty.
But seeing them coughing every night is not bearable too.

Speaking from experience.

PS: I have this for sale, highly nutritious for babies and adult. Hygienically prepared, tested and trusted

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hello everybody!!! How r u all doing? Pls i need to knw if its normal 4 babies to sweat when they feed... My 12weeks old baby sweat alot when feeding... Need help to n ao 2 go abt his cough m catarh its being 2weeks me n lo ve being fighting dis bugger... Thou my doc prescribed zinnat which i ve being usin 4 him 4 9days now, his dose will finish 2mao n it doesnt look lik dis thing is going... N wat do u moms do wen ur lo vomit d med u give... Do u redose or just have it in mind dt d one dt got 2 d stomach will wrk... (Cs dtz wat i always tot 2 avoid overdosing my lo)...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Amorprincesa24: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please, What's the name?
tutulicious:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Amorprincesa24: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Anytime you see her do it, just remove her hand. With time she will stop.
unex50:
Hello Mums,.....my dd often put her hands in her bumbum..like?? its not itching her..
she just want her hands there, even wen i remove it..lol..biko is it normal ? she is just 14months...

plus i just learnt on here that 14month can take cornflakes will try it today

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Amorprincesa24: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
You need him to be healthy that's what matter most. There should be increase in weight according to the chart. But if baby it's not chubby its not a must. It could be hereditary.

That said, you can give him reload, well kids etc
Joyfulmama:

Please is the Reload for baby or mother? My baby weigh 1.8kg @birth and 2.6 @weeks. I'm giving him formula and breast, I need him to look chubby. I will check his weight today when we go for immunization, he is now 6 weeks old

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Honeysweetest(f): 5:21am On Feb 13, 2020
LadySarah:

Reduce carrying him. It isn't every time a baby cries you carry them. You can play a song for them, pat them on the back while they lie down. Pls this is once you know that the child isn't distressed or hungry. The baby will learn to soothe himself.

It will help you when you are alone or have tasks to accomplish.

tnk u mama, working on it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nyxx123: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2020
@giddyperson and lilliesbud12 thank you for your suggestions. I do appreciate kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nyxx123: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2020
tutulicious:

Pls do share.. also has anyone used Avon health insurance?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Gm ooo.... Abeg una ooo, mk una relief me of my curiosity.... Pls ans my above questns... Tnk u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2020
kokaiye:
Hello everybody!!! How r u all doing? Pls i need to knw if its normal 4 babies to sweat when they feed... My 12weeks old baby sweat alot when feeding... Need help to n ao 2 go abt his cough m catarh its being 2weeks me n lo ve being fighting dis bugger... Thou my doc prescribed zinnat which i ve being usin 4 him 4 9days now, his dose will finish 2mao n it doesnt look lik dis thing is going... N wat do u moms do wen ur lo vomit d med u give... Do u redose or just have it in mind dt d one dt got 2 d stomach will wrk... (Cs dtz wat i always tot 2 avoid overdosing my lo)...

1. Sweating while feeding is normal.
2. You should revisit the hospital since doctor prescribed zinnat but really cough and catarrh without fever is usually viral infection and will run its course. No medication needed. You can still see your doctor oh.
3. I usually leave that one and administer the next one.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tnk u ma.... Appreciate ur reply
rvpbae:

1. Sweating while feeding is normal.
2. You should revisit the hospital since doctor prescribed zinnat but really cough and catarrh without fever is usually viral infection and will run its course. No medication needed. You can still see your doctor oh.
3. I usually leave that one and administer the next one.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
A satisfied customer do more than a Bill board can do for your business.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpip: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by futuremoma34: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
tpip:
Mamas please help me. Noticed this on my baby's body, it started off small and has continued to get bigger. We thought it will burst but it hasnt

Pls go to the hospital.. Asap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpip: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
futuremoma34:

Pls go to the hospital.. Asap

Thank you. Will do so
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chimaria(f): 1:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Good morning mamas in the house. Please I have a question, Just got Aptamil for my baby of 2months and on it says Aptamil anti-reflux. Want to know if is still OK for my baby?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by futuremoma34: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2020
tpip:

Thank you. Will do so

Mama how far with your baby? Hope he is getting better now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
mothers of girls, please how do you soften your DD's hair. my daughter's hair is very tough. i cut it before but i don't want to cut it again. biko,make una helep me o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpip: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
futuremoma34:

Mama how far with your baby? Hope he is getting better now

Yeah he is ok. We went to the hosp that evening. It had even gotten bigger, hosp sha drained it and gave us antibiotics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.