Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4392109 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
babythug:

Palm oil actually has antihistamine properties ! Check google

You know most palm oil in the market is heavily adulterated right?

Anyway, I wouldn't give my kids palm oil and I advised as such.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Ok she said my baby has short penis and those lines on my baby's palm shows he will senior a boy angry

I know about the palm own but I never heard of the penis own.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 12:44am On Jun 09, 2020
nahzyla:

Really? Please I need enlightenment on the palm own, how does it work? Is it the numbers I'll count or what
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 2:27am On Jun 09, 2020
rvpbae:

I do completely understand your point of view!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Ok she said my baby has short penis and those lines on my baby's palm shows he will senior a boy angry

Mamas with 2 boys should come and confirm this hypothesis cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2020
nahzyla:

Small penis. My first came with a small one. The gynae,the midwife, the circumciser,the visitors who saw me changing diapers said it. I fact one told me before I will hav a girl I will need to go on special prayers.

Well I now have 3 boys. I still don't believe them though.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Techhybabe: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Joyfulmama:
Good morning mothers of future Presidents and Governors.
Please my baby will be 6 months on 26th of this month, I have introduced Friso gold to him this last Tuesday which was on 2nd. Although we didn't do EBF, we were on SMA gold and breast milk before. But for over a week now even before I changed his food his poo is dark green and musty not watery anyway, a friend said it's because he's teething but I'm becoming uncomfortable with it.
Please experienced mothers should enlighten me, I'm a FTM.

My baby is experiencing same.
Sabi mamas please respond...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by marygold(f): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2020
rvpbae:

Palm.oil works like magic...It brings it out from the tummy and when it is rub on the skin,you will see the itching and swelling wil reduce.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
LadySarah:

Small penis. My first came with a small one. The gynae,the midwife, the circumciser,the visitors who saw me changing diapers said it. I fact one told me before I will hav a girl I will need to go on special prayers.

Chineke nna 3boys That means it might be true..

But I still don't believe it..I still believe in science cool cool.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by archsaints8429(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Get Pregnant: Cure Infertility Naturally Far too many people struggle to fall pregnant and conceive a child naturally.
This book looks at the reasons for infertility and how using a natural, holistic approach can greatly improve your
chances of conceiving a child of your own without surgery and without drugs!

Getting prefnant has become the concern of many woman today especially if they are married for like 3-10years now and are yet to conceive, then this might be the solution you have been waiting for.

This are well proven and authentic sure way to easily get pregnant without stress.
in this ebook, you will discover the following:

Reasons for Infertility in Women ........................................................ 6
Reasons for Infertility in Men ........................................................... 10
Non-Specific Infertility ..................................................................... 13
Understanding Your Body ................................................................ 15
Let‟s Talk About Sex ........................................................................ 22
Boy or Girl? ...................................................................................... 26
Conclusion ........................................................................................ 28

This ebook cost N5,000
but the first 50 persons to take action today or tomorrow, you will only get it for a whooping sum of N3,000. After tomorrow, the price will go back to N5,000 without begging.

so act fast and secure your spot now or never.

To order for this amazing ebook on how to "GET PREGNANT: CURE INFERTILITY NATURALLY", Clink on the link below to chat me up
https:///2348122840850 to get a copy.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
marygold:

Palm.oil works like magic...It brings it out from the tummy and when it is rub on the skin,you will see the itching and swelling wil reduce.

To each his own.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
angeltolly:

Mamas with 2 boys should come and confirm this hypothesis cheesy

it's somehow true, when I had my first son my mother-in-law told my that, but I didn't believe. now I have 3 boys and she (mother-in-law) said the next will still be a boy because of the size of my last son penis. I'm still praying against it ooo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Really? Please I need enlightenment on the palm own, how does it work? Is it the numbers I'll count or what
This is the one I have known since childhood
See the picture of my palm below, notice the thickest lines on it. They are three in number.
So that means na boy them go born follow me, actually my immediate younger one is a boy.
If there were four thick lines then it means a girl will follow me.

That's the style me I know oo, maybe there is another one.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
LadySarah:

Wow
I think it's true o, my son has a big one and I born girl after him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Good day mamas, my baby billubirin test is out, doc said only phototheraphy and treatment
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
nahzyla:

This is the one I have known since childhood
See the picture of my palm below, notice the thickest lines on it. They are three in number.
So that means na boy them go born follow me, actually my immediate younger one is a boy.
If there were four thick lines then it means a girl will follow me.

That's the style me I know oo, maybe there is another one.
Wow thanks for this
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rekhi(f): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Chineke nna 3boys That means it might be true..

But I still don't believe it..I still believe in science cool cool.
I don't believe this theory o,,my first child ddnt come wt small one o(I don't kw hw u classify a baby's penis to b big or small cos I believe it shld stil b small nah)..It wasn't small lk I mentioned cos d paediatrician and circumciser said so...and I gave birth to another boy after him

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rekhi:
I don't believe this theory o,,my first child ddnt come wt small one o(I don't kw hw u classify a baby's penis to b big or small cos I believe it shld stil b small nah)..It wasn't small lk I mentioned cos d paediatrician and circumciser said so...and I gave birth to another boy after him

Yeah I still believe in science though...like how on
Earth willl the womb or sperm know dat I have given birth to a baby with short penis and make me to have another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is our result mummy, one paed said no need for phototheraphy i shd just feed her well so she can have good bowel movement, another said he needs phototheraphy just confuse o

Cc Zaynie, Liftedhands, Angeltolly, and other sabi mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
This is our result mummy, one paed said no need for phototheraphy i shd just feed her well so she can have good bowel movement, another said he needs phototheraphy just confuse o

Ur baby dont need anymore phototherapy biko just feeed her more of breast milk...

And hope they checked her pvc level before she was discharge...

My baby also had jundics but thank God it was managed well though the later tranfussed him blood blood because they said jundics due break down red blood cell alot
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Ur baby dont need anymore phototherapy biko just feeed her more of breast milk...

And hope they checked her pvc level before she was discharge...

My baby also had jundics but thank God it was managed well though the later tranfussed him blood blood because they said jundics due break down red blood cell alot
No ma her PVC was not checked only her sugar level, thanks for ur response am feeding her more and i am even thinking of stopping formula
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Saltwater: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sabi mamas in the house. Please how do I get rid of my protruding stomach. 4 and 1/2 months since delivery and the tummy refused to go back to original state. cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Good day mamas, my baby billubirin test is out, doc said only phototheraphy and treatment

If they say phototherapy, have they started her on it yet?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pweetiebabe:

This is not high na. Its within range i guess, feed her well let her poo it out. Am sure its almost impossible to have 0.0 in babies now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
No ma her PVC was not checked only her sugar level, thanks for ur response am feeding her more and i am even thinking of stopping formula

Don't worry yourself too much, don't be forced to stop formula because of this if you are not yet ready to stop. Main thing is that she's feeding well and passing poo. Either breastmilk or formula.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pweetiebabe:

It's within range.

Feed her well.
Try the unripe pawpaw water therapy
Try the early morning sunlight therapy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pweetiebabe:

Cc Zay nie, Liftedh ands, Angel tolly, and other sabi mamas
Sorry just seeing this, If her birth weight was under 3kg and she is under 4kg now please go for the phototherapy and don't stop formula biko. Feed her every 30mins to ensure she poops often and gets it out of her system as fast as possible. If her weight now is above 4kg just feed her well and use sunlight of 10-11am.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jacy346(f): 4:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Please do you have any idea how to manage intestinal spasms in a newbie?my 2weeks old baby can't rest as a result of this. Please I need help urgently
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2020
jacy346:
Please do you have any idea how to manage intestinal spasms in a newbie?my 2weeks old baby can't rest as a result of this. Please I need help urgently
Had to Google this.
Do you mean colic?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kolaqee: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2020
rvpbae:

To each his own.
whatever that means....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Liftedhands:
Sorry just seeing this, If her birth weight was under 3kg and she is under 4kg now please go for the phototherapy and don't stop formula biko. Feed her every 30mins to ensure she poops often and gets it out of her system as fast as possible. If her weight now is above 4kg just feed her well and use sunlight of 10-11am.
thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2020
zaynie:

It's within range.

Feed her well.
Try the unripe pawpaw water therapy
Try the early morning sunlight therapy
Thanks mummy, have made d pawpaw water already dis morning and will start d sunlight den will check her bilubirin level by weekend again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.