Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4396423 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by meckyzzz: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
I think its normal smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Techhybabe: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Giddyperson:
Is it just me or did these people double the price of Nutribom? What is wrong with them grin? I bought it this week for N1050, something that was previously sold for N550? It's even become scarce to find too. Is this the same everywhere?

I started giving my son during the lock down. The first one I bought was #850 at my area (Mowe) the 2nd one is #845 @ Spa (VI)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Techhybabe: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bilqees01:
Please, sweet mamas, do you give your babies only nutribom or you added baby milk to it? If yes, which milk did you add?

I do add Lactogen milk to it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow it's been ages. I'm happy to be back. Hi everyone

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ronic20(f): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
my son doesn't suck before but these days he is always pitting his hand in is mouth . is it a sign of teething and now anything he put d hand in his mouth he suck his thumb now. what can I do to make him stop
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bilqees01: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Techhybabe:

I do add Lactogen milk to it

Okay Thanks ��
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Titilayo4real(f): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good day, am a first time mum, my daughter would be 3months next week, I noticed the entry of her vjay is red I applied sudo cream, still didn't go away, was asked to apply palm kernel oil, still no changes, instead it's eating deep now there is little rash before her anus. Please what can I use for her? Yourba calls it atita (hope I got the spelling)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by prestige2013: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ronic20:
my son doesn't suck before but these days he is always pitting his hand in is mouth . is it a sign of teething and now anything he put d hand in his mouth he suck his thumb now. what can I do to make him stop

wear him hand gloves
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 2:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Good day mums, since this aunty came back from her granny's it's been one attitude to another.. Like she always wants me to carry her, cries without any reason, I will pet, talk, role play tire.. She's just 19months...

Sometimes my patience level runs short, I'll just allow her cry.. The good thing is just that she can feed her self and eats everything, I feel like sending her back to her granny, she doesn't do shakara when she's there.. But with me oh lord, I have to beg, talk..
This midnight own just weak me��
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Joyfulgal: 5:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Good morning mummies, is it advisable to give my baby of 14 months oatmeal? Adult oat meal. Its been difficult getting nutribom or gerber oatmeal.

Will oatmeal make her loose weight?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Maryam1234(f): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Good morning sweet Mama's in the house, hope you're having a swell weekend? Yours sincerely have some organic products in store.We’ve o Palm Kernel oil, Coconut oil, Essential oils and a few other oils in stock.Our PKO oil is of two variant, cold press and dark brown, both works magic and are superb for that glowing skin for baby and You.We're located in Abuja but we do Nationwide delivery.Contact:07068255790
Awaiting your patronage people of God and a warm e-hug to everyone.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Maryam1234(f): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Here's our products

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2020
unex50:
Good day mums, since this aunty came back from her granny's it's been one attitude to another.. Like she always wants me to carry her, cries without any reason, I will pet, talk, role play tire.. She's just 19months...

Sometimes my patience level runs short, I'll just allow her cry.. The good thing is just that she can feed her self and eats everything, I feel like sending her back to her granny, she doesn't do shakara when she's there.. But with me oh lord, I have to beg, talk..
This midnight own just weak me��

Granny knows how to spoil their grankids (its love tho) she might have been used to the carrying and gumbody from their. Have patience with her and with time she will adjust. If you because of this send her back, ahe will still come back one day. By then you will be dealing with a truckload of attitude cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Joyfulgal:
Good morning mummies, is it advisable to give my baby of 14 months oatmeal? Adult oat meal. Its been difficult getting nutribom or gerber oatmeal.

You can give your baby. You can also blend it if you like
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Joyfulgal:

Definitely, you can blend it if you wish. You can add mashed bananas to make it extra yummy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Titilayo4real:
Good day, am a first time mum, my daughter would be 3months next week, I noticed the entry of her vjay is red I applied sudo cream, still didn't go away, was asked to apply palm kernel oil, still no changes, instead it's eating deep now there is little rash before her anus. Please what can I use for her? Yourba calls it atita (hope I got the spelling)

Isn't it diaper rash? Did you change her diaper or rash? Do you use any barrier cream when wearing a new diaper? You need to air her bumbum regularly.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lemonadewifey: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
rvpbae:

Definitely, you can blend it if you wish. You can add mashed bananas to make it extra yummy.
Morning mama. Can I give this to my 11 months old? I'm trying to wean her and I need to know things I can feed her with.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Giddyperson:
Is it just me or did these people double the price of Nutribom? What is wrong with them grin? I bought it this week for N1050, something that was previously sold for N550? It's even become scarce to find too. Is this the same everywhere?

My dear, I am still vexing till now..... I thought I was the only one. from 500 to 650 to 750 to 860 to 1015 to 1200 now, all during this lockdown. I no buy again. I have officially stopped cereal, let's continue with only adult food and other supplements.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mama rvpbae, as regards the oats, can one buy the regular oats like good morning or Quaker oats and can I add milk too it. Also please tell us how to prepare it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunny15: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Frozenelsa:
Mama rvpbae, as regards the oats, can one buy the regular oats like good morning or Quaker oats and can I add milk too it. Also please tell us how to prepare it.

yes,Quaker oats ,good morning and co...you can blend it too..you can check YouTube, Instagram,or Google for best ways to make it yummy for your kids
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jacy346(f): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
preshpearl:

Here's a picture

We use spirit and cotton wool
clean with spirit and cotton wool, then apply penicillin lotion

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Joyfulgal: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
rvpbae:

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
sunny15:

yes,Quaker oats ,good morning and co...you can blend it too..you can check YouTube, Instagram,or Google for best ways to make it yummy for your kids

Thanks alot mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Joyfulgal: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
angeltolly:

You can give your baby. You can also blend it if you like

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Pls is it just me, cuz I feel like crying.. I'm going crazy!!! How can someone wake up and start crying crying.. You give her food, MBA!! She'll refuse.. You carry her sit, problem!! I must carry her and stand.

Even when I offer snacks, I ve to beg and crack all the jokes before her royal highness will agree to eat.. But I can't be doing snacks all the time, eat food so you can go back to sleep..

Plus this is just a new development, and I want to believe it's a phase cuz I'm crying.. It's becoming a habit, once it's 12am, she'll wake up and start crying, you will ve to beg and say sorry till she agrees to eat before making her sleep back..

Biko help me o, she's 19months..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AyaTiraj(f): 2:32am On Jun 22, 2020
adezie:

Hello ma. I use Milo and regular peak milk. She doesn't like the peak 1.2.3. It will go well.
please what do you normally give her for lunch and Dinner (Food Timetables)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AyaTiraj(f): 3:10am On Jun 22, 2020
angeltolly:

grin you might have to wait for her to grow more. Teach her it's bad to bite tho. My son is almost 3,still does all of these except the biting tho
please is your child a picky eater and if not what's his food timetable like
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 4:25am On Jun 22, 2020
AyaTiraj:
please is your child a picky eater and if not what's his food timetable like

He doesn't have a special timetable, he eats whatever we eat at home plus his snacks in between meals. Also, takes oat, bread with tea, golden moore or custard most times first thing in the morning while waiting for the family food to be ready.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Lemonadewifey:

Morning mama. Can I give this to my 11 months old? I'm trying to wean her and I need to know things I can feed her with.

Definitely, oats can be taken from 7months. You can add mashed fruits and yogurt.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2020
unex50:
Pls is it just me, cuz I feel like crying.. I'm going crazy!!! How can someone wake up and start crying crying.. You give her food, MBA!! She'll refuse.. You carry her sit, problem!! I must carry her and stand.

Even when I offer snacks, I ve to beg and crack all the jokes before her royal highness will agree to eat.. But I can't be doing snacks all the time, eat food so you can go back to sleep..

Plus this is just a new development, and I want to believe it's a phase cuz I'm crying.. It's becoming a habit, once it's 12am, she'll wake up and start crying, you will ve to beg and say sorry till she agrees to eat before making her sleep back..

Biko help me o, she's 19months..

You mentioned she just came back from grandma's place. Since it is a new development, maybe na grandma spoil am. Confirm from grandma how she handles it but you need to toughen up. Do you have a help?

Sorry ehn.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Frozenelsa:

Definitely, you can use regular oats.

The basic preparation method is to heat up a small quantity of water in a pot or pan, allow it boil, then add in the oats, stir and allow to cook for like 3mins. Continue stirring at intervals to prevent it from burning. If your lo isn't so used to chewing, you can blend oats to powder first.

You can serve with fruits and yogurt, peanut butter, add a spoon of soyabeans powder to take it up a notch.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by adezie: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Titilayo4real:
Hello ma, you need to air dry her bombom. No diaper, no pant. Just a long sleeve top and socks if the weather is cold. wipe her clean if she pees or poos. Just make sure her bom is always dry. You can also use baby tribotan. You will notice the difference by the next day. She will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.