Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401457 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oxypressPlus: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rayscents:

She had severe jaundice at birth which was treated in the hospital with blood transfusion and phototherapy.

I knew because I have treated a similar case and still on it
Log on to Whatsapp for more discussion. Phone number is on profile page.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mhiznaphysat: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
I've gone to the hospital and it has been treated.
Thanks alot.
brendybliss1:

Hello Madam, I don’t know if you have gotten solution regarding the growth on your baby belly button. If not, please place a little table salt (without iodine)on the surface and allow it for 1 hour before cleaning it off. I hope this works for you because that is the same time I did for my little girl and the growth dried up the following day. It was my midwife that recommended the procedure.

Regards
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oxypressPlus: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
oxypressPlus:

You have come to the end of the road. If you can afford hbot you can get results. Search no more.

I knew because I have treated a similar case and still on it
Log on to Whatsapp for more discussion. Phone number is on profile page.

Read my writeup of December 17, 2020. For more explanation you need to call or Whatsapp.

Health / Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oxypressPlus: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2020
For persistent and difficult to treat jaundice hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is the solution.

HBOT uses 100% oxygen at elevated pressures to treat difficult cases of hyperbilirubinemia. Patient sits down and breathe under supervision of a physician.

HBOT eliminates the factors causing jaundice.
- improves liver function
- normalises blood pH
- increases red blood cell stability and prevents it from breakdown
-quickly removes toxic buildup from the blood
-HBOT extends the lifespan of the red blood cells so there is less breakdown
- improves metabolic functions. There are much more positive actions.

Kindly do your search.
HBOT PROVIDERS
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Know that badly treated jaundice can cause brain damage which is very difficult to treat and that is what we do.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Mhiznaphysat:
Im a FTM.
Please i noticed a small growth on my dd navel...i don't really know of its a growth thou but I checked google and found out its called umbilical granuloma.I'm still cleaning with spirit but havent seen any change. Has any mum experienced this? If yes,how did you treat it?

Also,my dd nappy rash is so stubborn.
I've used sudocrem but it maked the nappy rash spot look so dry n red...i had to stop.
Kinldy recomment a good nappy rash cream for me pls.

Lastly,pls she's light skinned...I'm using Jimpo ori...is jimpo ori good or i should get only Ori.

I hope this is not coming late. I experienced this with my first child, had to take him to the hospital, was told its because the cord didn't fall off properly, the growth was eventually cut off, and we applied spirit. its just a mild process tho. I will advise you let your pediatrician check him
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Pweetiebabe:
Happy new year to all my swagalicious mama's, please how do I make my 7months+ baby start taking spoon? We eat Tombrown, cerelac and some fruits puree but the issue is dis madam prefer taking her cereals from feeding bottles than feeding with plate and spoon... Any idea of how to make her fall in love with taking spoon..

Cc Angeltolly, nahzyla , Zaynie, Mahoti, amSteph and all my sabi mamastt

With this baby, i started with spoon and plate o and I have been maintaining that. One thing I have learnt by force is that transitioning from bottles to spoon can be a serious hardwork kind of o.

I guess only way is to continue to try, she will soon get used to it. But you go wear patience like cloth sha cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mhiznaphysat: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thats exactly what i did
I met with a pediatrician and it was cut off.
But he gave me ointment to use for 5days .
I forgot to ask if i can still clean with spirit...but one of the doctor i asked said i shouldnt bother cleaning with spirit again.
My baby is 2months plus
Dont know if i should still clean with spirit.

quote author=angeltolly post=97801018]

I hope this is not coming late. I experienced this with my first child, had to take him to the hospital, was told its because the cord didn't fall off properly, the growth was eventually cut off, and we applied spirit. its just a mild process tho. I will advise you let your pediatrician check him[/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mhiznaphysat: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pls has anyone used Jimpo Ori here?
My baby is very light skinned and i really want to maintain it without any chemical.

Is jimpo ori okay?
Or i should get the normal ori sold at local market?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Faithfulfaythe: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mhiznaphysat:
Pls has anyone used Jimpo Ori here?
My baby is very light skinned and i really want to maintain it without any chemical.

Is jimpo ori okay?
Or i should get the normal ori sold at local market?
Jimpo ori is okay,i used it for my baby and she's also light skinned till she got to six months she didn't darken at all
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
greetings mamas
Congratulations to all moms that have delivered may your newborns bring joy and peace to your homes

Biko somebody should help my solution. This vjay dryness is getting outta hand. no libido rara, talk more getting wet for the do, the thing dry like desert no matter the fore.play and the pains during se.x nor be here , abi na only me Waka come
Chai! Family planning do me strong thing
Pls Somebody help! cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Pweetiebabe:
Happy new year to all my swagalicious mama's, please how do I make my 7months+ baby start taking spoon? We eat Tombrown, cerelac and some fruits puree but the issue is dis madam prefer taking her cereals from feeding bottles than feeding with plate and spoon... Any idea of how to make her fall in love with taking spoon..

Cc Angeltolly, nahznyla , Zaynhnie, Mahkkoti, amStveph and all my sabi mamastt

Try using those feeding bootles that have spoon at the head instead of nipple.

I don't really have experience with this kind of thing though. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2021
tatacherie:
greetings mamas
Congratulations to all moms that have delivered may your newborns bring joy and peace to your homes

Biko somebody should help my solution. This vjay dryness is getting outta hand. no libido rara, talk more getting wet for the do, the thing dry like desert no matter the fore.play and the pains during se.x nor be here , abi na only me Waka come
Pls Somebody help! cry

Why not try water based sex lubricants?
It can reduce pain.
As for libido I don't know anything to fix it.
My libido disappeared when I started breastfeeding and I no send at all. I am tired of the whole sex business.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Babygal2020(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2021
nahzyla:

It can reduce pain.
My libido disappeared when I started breastfeeding and I no send at all. I am tired of the whole sex business.

Lol. You are very funny mama.
Dear poster, pls go to a pharmacy and get ky jelly.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
angeltolly:

With this baby, i started with spoon and plate o and I have been maintaining that. One thing I have learnt by force is that transitioning from bottles to spoon can be a serious hardwork kind of o.

I guess only way is to continue to try, she will soon get used to it. But you go wear patience like cloth sha cheesy
Mami I have to look for a good tailor to help me sew this patience gown.... Thanks for ur input

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
tatacherie:
greetings mamas

Pls Somebody help! cry

Have gone through this route before, please go and buy a sex lubricant e.g Ky gel,
Reset your mind and mildly use the lubricant and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amSteph(f): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pweetiebabe:

My dear, that’s how transition is o. Consistency is the key. Just keep offering it to her always. It’s always a struggle, insist for a bit and let be for that period. She’ll readjust, one day like this, She’ll just open mouth and be taking. Kpele.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
amSteph:

My dear, that’s how transition is o. Consistency is the key. Just keep offering it to her always. It’s always a struggle, insist for a bit and let be for that period. She’ll readjust, one day like this, She’ll just open mouth and be taking. Kpele.
I pray she readjust soon o, but we are improving gradually sha
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Samsgirl: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Babygal2020:
I thought Lagos would be cheaper. Rotavirus vaccine is #6500 here in Abeokuta.
pls where in abeokuta, am interested. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Babygal2020(f): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Samsgirl:
pls where in abeokuta, am interested. Thanks

Hi mama. I bought mine at Sacred Heart Hospital, Lantoro.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
pateffy:

Have gone through this route before, please go and buy a sex lubricant e.g Ky gel,
Reset your mind and mildly use the lubricant and you are good to go.
Thanks so much mama. I've tried KY and it caused irritation on the area. Do you know any aside that pls
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Babygal2020:

Lol. You are very funny mama.
Dear poster, pls go to a pharmacy and get ky jelly.
v
Thanks
I reacted negatively to KY so I'm looking for alternative
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
nahzyla:

It can reduce pain.
As in eh! Very tiring something cheesy
Thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pateffy: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
tatacherie:

Thanks so much mama. I've tried KY and it caused irritation on the area. Do you know any aside that pls

It causes irritation grin that was why I used the word mildly, very very little just to make the place flow and also your mind must be tuned to get the job done , so sorry mama that is one of the disadvantages of family planning. He can use it instead of you using it, that reduces the irritation but he should use as little as possible.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Pweetiebabe:

Have you tried the bottle spoon?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Prugee: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by whiteMandingo: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pweetiebabe:

try the silicon squeeze spoon feeder, search on konga or jumia, for it, or try any big baby shop around
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2021
whiteMandingo:

try the silicon squeeze spoon feeder, search on konga or jumia, for it, or try any big baby shop around
Thanks MA, will definitely do that
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2021
zaynie:

Have you tried the bottle spoon?
Nope MA, I haven't o

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tmac4eva(f): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good evening mama, pls I need your advice. Since I put to bed, my Breast milk hasn't been flowing well plus it resulted to crack on my nipples. As it heals new ones spring up, breastfeeding is like a nightmare, I HV been to the hospital and doctor prescribed ampicillin, diclofenac and white vitc. Am yet to see effective change . pls any mama with similar experience? My baby is 1 month old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Faithfulfaythe: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hello mamas,pls i want to ask does breast feeding whilst pregnant make the sick or loose weight?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Allansmith: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2021
Good Morning everyone...

Please my 1yr nd 7months daughter has rashes on her arm plus her face and forehead and then lately started having boils all over even on her eye lid and it's giving me worries but friends are saying it's her own pattern of teething that some babies stool alot while teething...am thinking of giving her antibiotics is this okay... though she is taking Babyrex at the moment but the book increasing is my worry...

Please help advice on what can be done.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SugaryBelle(f): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2021
tmac4eva:
Good evening mama, pls I need your advice. Since I put to bed, my Breast milk hasn't been flowing well plus it resulted to crack on my nipples. As it heals new ones spring up, breastfeeding is like a nightmare, I HV been to the hospital and doctor prescribed ampicillin, diclofenac and white vitc. Am yet to see effective change . pls any mama with similar experience? My baby is 1 month old
I had same experience, the pain is out of this world. Don't worry, it'll soon be over. Try using hot and cold compresses on the breast. Hot before breastfeeding to soften the nipple and cold after breastfeeding. Feed as often as baby wants, ensure that baby is latching correctly and try different feeding positions. In about a week or two you'll be fine

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amSteph(f): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Faithfulfaythe:
Hello mamas,pls i want to ask does breast feeding whilst pregnant make the sick or loose weight?

Breastfeeding whilst pregnant doesn’t harm any. U just have to eat well and be untop of your vitamin game. Fruits and veggies included. Just keep yourself up to demand and your good to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.