Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401445 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
amSteph:

Thank you momma. Good to hear about the healthy hair void of the 1year traditional cut. If only I knew the right kiddies hair food to rejuvenate her front edges.

I’m located at Awoyaya. I don’t mind at all pls. I’m open to getting professional opinions. He’s just non-verbal as u put it. Everything other aspect is pretty much okay.
Uwc
The lady I know is in Maryland which is quite a distance from you. I'd send you her contact details. You can ask if she has someone close to your location she can recommend for the assessment or you can spare the time.

But I think I mentioned it to you before, especially for a non verbal child, the first step is having a hearing test done to rule out hearing difficulties.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugarcoatted(f): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good afternoon mamas, please someone should recommend a good daycare around Ilupeju, onipanu or palmgrove axis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Prugee: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MummyD2020(f): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
amSteph:

Thank you momma. Good to hear about the healthy hair void of the 1year traditional cut. If only I knew the right kiddies hair food to rejuvenate her front edges.

I’m located at Awoyaya. I don’t mind at all pls. I’m open to getting professional opinions. He’s just non-verbal as u put it. Everything other aspect is pretty much okay.

Have you checked for tongue tie?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amSteph(f): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
sugah:

Uwc
The lady I know is in Maryland which is quite a distance from you. I'd send you her contact details. You can ask if she has someone close to your location she can recommend for the assessment or you can spare the time.

But I think I mentioned it to you before, especially for a non verbal child, the first step is having a hearing test done to rule out hearing difficulties.
Do send me the contact. He hears well though. This much am sure. Many thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gassbee: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2021
MummyD2020:

this tongue tie stuff is really scary to me, i never knew some babies could come with tongue tie until i esperienced it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tinudesi(f): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2021
gassbee:
this tongue tie stuff is really scary to me, i never knew some babies could come with tongue tie until i esperienced it
How do we check for tongue tie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amSteph(f): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2021
MummyD2020:

Yes. He’s had his cut already. Plus he already was on his way talking at 1.3-1.5years. He could say almost anything you tell him clearly. He just suddenly regressed after I came home from the hospital with DD.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MummyD2020(f): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2021
gassbee:

Once you are a mom, brace up for anything. We just need to be strong. My boy had it and becos he was born outside, i didnt notice it. It was when we got back when he was already almost three that the granny saw it. We cut it oh. My 7 months old gal also had it. Its real
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mayornmn(f): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good evening mamas, my 7 months old dd has this lump in her breast.Its been there for weeks and I don’t think it’s painful.Has anyone experienced same?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bukie2000: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please anyone who has baby things used or new they are not using again should please give me am an expecting mom and yet to get any baby stuff thanks in advance and God bless the giver
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugarcoatted(f): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bukie2000:
Please anyone who has baby things used or new they are not using again should please give me am an expecting mom and yet to get any baby stuff thanks in advance and God bless the giver

Whats your location?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bukie2000: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
sugarcoatted:

Whats your location?
kogi state
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blessedmum11: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chyezy(f): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Glam ur kids up with our turtle neck tops,so soft textured and comfy

It's also comes with a head warmer

Price-1,600

Cll or watzapp 08156015586 to order

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Samsgirl: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Help pls! Pls is enfamil good for weight gain . Pls kindly recommend any good formular you know for weight gain. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Diadem2020: 5:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Hello mamas, please I’m a first time mum and my LO is 2weeks old. Her tommy has been making a lot of noise. Especially when she’s feeding. Her pediatrician said there is nothing to worry about but I’m still worried. Did anyone experience this with their new born?
My mom wanted to use agbo called inu iwo in Yoruba but I didn’t allow her. Please help me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tinudesi(f): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please help me o has any mama experience this and how did u overcome it.
It's three months after delivery but since like a month now have been feeling cold im the afternoon while I sleep and will still be sweating,if i have this symptoms before pregnancy I treat malaria and typhoid and I will be fine, have done the same now but it seems it's not working
Some mamas here told me it's baby cold(otutu omo)I'm Yoruba am just confused I can't sleep in peace it's uncomfortable
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by busybeei5(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tinudesi:
It's three months after delivery but since like a month now have been feeling cold im the afternoon while I sleep and will still be sweating,if i have this symptoms before pregnancy I treat malaria and typhoid and I will be fine, have done the same now but it seems it's not working
Some mamas here told me it's baby cold(otutu omo)I'm Yoruba am just confused I can't sleep in peace it's uncomfortable
Maybe you should go to the hospital ma, you know as a nursing mom you can't self medicate.
I experienced it too, went to the hospital and was given injection and some drugs and i was fine afterwards.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Iwantpeace: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Diadem2020:
Hello mamas, please I’m a first time mum and my LO is 2weeks old. Her tommy has been making a lot of noise. Especially when she’s feeding. Her pediatrician said there is nothing to worry about but I’m still worried. Did anyone experience this with their new born?
My mom wanted to use agbo called inu iwo in Yoruba but I didn’t allow her. Please help me
The same thing happened to my son. I went to collect agbo for him. I was using it till I went for a paediatrician clinic we were asked not to administer any traditional drink to babies cos we may be harming them. That the noise is normal for babies because they have inhale air , or haven't been breastfed well. Thus they will pass out the air by polluting. So mama just breast feed her very well.it will stop

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tinudesi:

Go to the hospital MA.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Diadem2020:

It is gas in the tummy. It's why they fart alot to get rid of it. Some caused by air gulped while breastfeeding and also from the food the mom is eating. Eg eggs, beans etc.
Always burp by rubbing the back gently to let go of some.

It is normal.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tinudesi:
How do we check for tongue tie

It's not for you to check but health professionals. My last baby had his discovered n cut during circumcision.
Some mostly during vaccinations the nurse pry their mouth open to check.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tinudesi(f): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
busybeei5:

Maybe you should go to the hospital ma, you know as a nursing mom you can't self medicate.
I experienced it too, went to the hospital and was given injection and some drugs and i was fine afterwards.
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Diadem2020: 6:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Iwantpeace:

The same thing happened to my son. I went to collect agbo for him. I was using it till I went for a paediatrician clinic we were asked not to administer any traditional drink to babies cos we may be harming them. That the noise is normal for babies because they have inhale air , or haven't been breastfed well. Thus they will pass out the air by polluting. So mama just breast feed her very well.it will stop
Thank you so much for the response ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Iwantpeace: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Diadem2020:

Thank you so much for the response ma.
You are welcome
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Diadem2020:

It's colic in babies. It's normal. Let her lie frequently on her Tommy. You can give 2.5mls of gripe water once a while to ease her of discomfort
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Joshua62: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thanks to all mothers....my baby is perfectly ok now.

Biko, my wife bought all sorts of assorted pap mixture for my son...he has refused to take any....he loves only yoghurt (LITTLE YEOS) brand in particular.

Please what else can we introduce to him( he is 6months)..my wife is frustrated.

E be like say the boy no Sabi say na money dem dey use buy all these stuffs.

Make Una help me oo

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Tinudesi post=103329830]Please help me o has any mama experience this and how did u overcome it.
It's three months after delivery but since like a month now have been feeling cold im the afternoon while I sleep and will still be sweating,if i have this symptoms before

It happended to me too and I figured that it helped me loose weight sooner. I was sweating a lot and was loosing weight. No health implication
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Joshua62 post=103366535]Thanks to all mothers....my baby is perfectly ok now.

Biko, my wife bought all sorts of assorted pap mixture for my son...he has refused to take any..

Patience sir. Try out different kinds of food he might not like the pap. Try cereals, the food you and with eat. Try draw soup ,try moon moin, try chips, try fruits, try rice ,try different foods in bits and give it time he would soon start eating
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dan761(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2021
mayornmn:
Good evening mamas, my 7 months old dd has this lump in her breast.Its been there for weeks and I don’t think it’s painful.Has anyone experienced same?

I think you should see your doctor as fast as Possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.