Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4404579 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DivineJo: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
bamidek:
Good morning everyone.
Please my wife just gave birth in Tuesday because is CS, she is no strong immediately so we decide to give formula to the baby.

Now that she is starting eating, her breast milk start filing up quickly and causing her a lot of pain.

Please what can she take o easy this pain out or dry some of the breast milk.

Thank you

Congratulations to you and your wife
Pump out some milk and store in the fridge, she should be giving baby the breast milk regularly too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Pls help me oo

My baby’s cradle cap has refused to go. Going to two weeks now. And what is even getting me concerned is that, as some of the cradle cap thing is coming off by itself, it is coming off with his hair leaving a bald patch. I’ve never tried to pick at it, except when I try to comb his hair, some will come off
But more concerning is the fact that it is starting to have a slight unpleasant smell. I wonder if this is normal.
Also the cradle cap at the fontanelle is more than the rest of the head.
Pls what can I do to make the cradle cap go away very fast.

Pls one last question, what is the safest way to barb a 8 week old baby hair. Cos I’m considering barbing his hair to skin. instead of having this funny looking patches here and there.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
sugah:

Yoghurt can be given alone or mixed with cereal. But try the one for kids instead

Oh I never knew they are not all for kids, I have this one you posted too, I mixed them up to try the flavour she would like most.. thanks a lot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by clems88(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Hi. Please is it ok for my new born baby to take both breast milk and NaN 1 ? It seem the breast milk doest satisfy him when ever my wife feeds him .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunny15: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=claseek post=106123094]Pls help me oo

I dont know if you were the one that posted your baby's head the other time
.please,take the baby to the hospital,or ask the paediatrician on facebook,they wl direct u on what to do
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
katchycouture:

Oh I never knew they are not all for kids, I have this one you posted too, I mixed them up to try the flavour she would like most.. thanks a lot.
Greek yoghurt has less fat and baby needs it. That's the difference

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
bamidek:
Good morning everyone.
Please my wife just gave birth in Tuesday because is CS, she is no strong immediately so we decide to give formula to the baby.

Now that she is starting eating, her breast milk start filing up quickly and causing her a lot of pain.

Thank you

Please don't dry the milk oooo. She can put cold cabbage (1 leaf put in the fridge or freezer) in her bra to ease the pain. But express some and put in the fridge and keep feeding the baby every 2hours. Daddy you can feed the baby the expressed milk at night so your wife can sleep.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Slimbae2: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good day mama, please my 2month baby has small boil on his face what can I apply to it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
sugah:

Not advised for under 1yr
Alright thanks mama... How una dey?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omojudy: 5:33am On Sep 25, 2021
clems88:
Hi. Please is it ok for my new born baby to take both breast milk and NaN 1 ? It seem the breast milk doest satisfy him when ever my wife feeds him .
My twins took only Nan1 from day of birth as i didn't birth them via my womb so didn't bother trying to stimulate milk. They are above 1year of age now and are healthier than some children who were on exclusive. So yes, add Nan1 make madam no dey over stressed at this crucial time.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by clems88(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Omojudy:

My twins took only Nan1 from day of birth as i didn't birth them via my womb so didn't bother trying to stimulate milk. They are above 1year of age now and are healthier than some children who were on exclusive. So yes, add Nan1 make madam no dey over stressed at this crucial time.
alright. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Iwantpeace: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please my baby is coughing , he is just 4months old..who knows any anti biotic I can give to him
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Slimbae2:
Good day mama, please my 2month baby has small boil on his face what can I apply to it.
Take the child to the hospital to see a pediatrician...the boil might require antibiotics or not.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jehovalives: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
jenny53:
Good afternoon sabi mama's, pls my 1month and 1week old is having Nasal congestion and I really feel for her, pls wat can use or do to ease of the discomfort. Pls its urgent
pls replies
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jehovalives: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
jenny53:
Good afternoon sabi mama's, pls my 1month and 1week old is having Nasal congestion and I really feel for her, pls wat can use or do to ease of the discomfort. Pls its urgent
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MrsDot(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Currently running sales!!! Everything @1,500naira each !!!

I have beautiful 1st grade thrift (Women) Clothing for sale and I can help you slay on a budget.

Super swift delivery and Free Delivery in Lagos on every 10k and above orders

WhatsApp:- 09138772133

#FirstGradeWears #BoutiqueStandard #BestThriftItemsEver

https://www.nairaland.com/6758009/na-mumu-dey-go-boutique#105902308
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Slimbae2: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
claseek:
Pls help me oo

My baby’s cradle cap has refused to go. Going to two weeks now. And what is even getting me concerned is that, as some of the cradle cap thing is coming off by itself, it is coming off with his hair leaving a bald patch. I’ve never tried to pick at it, except when I try to comb his hair, some will come off
But more concerning is the fact that it is starting to have a slight unpleasant smell. I wonder if this is normal.

Pls one last question, what is the safest way to barb a 8 week old baby hair. Cos I’m considering barbing his hair to skin. instead of having this funny looking patches here and there.
my son also have the same thing on his cap which makes him not to sleep at night, we try some many things but does not work until I Barbe his hair and use oil and thinning comb to scrap it.. Every thing is now clear on his head now... So Pls mama Barbe her hair

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tmat(f): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
bamidek:
Good morning everyone.

Thank you

I experienced same
I had to buy this expressing pump, I began to pump out and because I had excess I poured away. So she can express and store (read more on the temperature needed for breast storage).
She can also massage her breast with shea butter
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Iwantpeace: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Iwantpeace:
Please my baby is coughing , he is just 4months old..who knows any anti biotic I can give to him
Pls help me ooo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nkemosarodion65: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2021
MummyD2020:

Hi mama, pls where did you buy that?
Gud morning ma.what kind of yorghurt is recommended for children.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MummyD2020(f): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Nkemosarodion65 post=106179883]
Gud morning ma.what kind of yorghurt is recommended for children.

I dont know if we have greek yogurt here. Its ok for children. We have other brands but i dont have an idea
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Good morning mamas, please I need home remedy for conjunctivitis (apollo)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
claseek:
Pls help me oo

Cradle cap needs to be treated.

Get selsun blue shampoo and use twice weekly until it heals.

On treatment days you put oil on the scalp and wait 10mins, use a fine tooth comb to pick the scaley bits off then wash with the shampoo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tomblessings: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Good evening everyone
I have been away for long now and I am back.
I am happy � to be here. It feels great.

Please o I have a question, I gave birth on 29th May 2020 via ECS and DD is 1yr 3mths and belle Don enter again(4weeks) is it safe for me to have virgina delivery?

Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Good morning mum's. Please, has anyone here been able to treat sepsis naturally or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tmat(f): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good afternoon
Please I need advice on the right food combination for complimentary feeding and how to go about it.
Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by objohn(f): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
We sell Original aju mbaise from IMO state.It can be taken with ginger, uda and Uziza, Lime or Lemon.

HEALTH BENEFITS OF aju mbaise
- They are used to flush any lochia out and also flattens the stomach.

-They enable heavy flow of breast milk for the newborn which is added advantage for exclusive mothers.

- It enhances ovulation and hence fertility.

- It flattens the tummy, men, women, single and married can use it.

100% natural without side effects, tested and trusted.

It is #2500/four,
It will last you for 2 months
Contact 09021476966

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omojudy: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Tomblessings:
Good evening everyone
I have been away for long now and I am back.
I am happy � to be here. It feels great.

Please o I have a question, I gave birth on 29th May 2020 via ECS and DD is 1yr 3mths and belle Don enter again(4weeks) is it safe for me to have virgina delivery?

Thank you
Hope for the best but laslas follow doc advise.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lizzieo(f): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2021
objohn:
We sell Original aju mbaise from IMO state.It can be taken with ginger, uda and Uziza, Lime or Lemon.

HEALTH BENEFITS OF aju mbaise
- They are used to flush any lochia out and also flattens the stomach.

-They enable heavy flow of breast milk for the newborn which is added advantage for exclusive mothers.

- It enhances ovulation and hence fertility.

- It flattens the tummy, men, women, single and married can use it.

100% natural without side effects, tested and trusted.

It is #2500/four,
It will last you for 2 months
Contact 09021476966
Can someone who did CS use it and hope it has no effect to the baby and mother?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rosey11: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Iwantpeace:

Pls help me ooo
Antibiotics should not be given that freely. Pls take your child to the pediatrician so they can treat properly.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
sunbestie:

Alright thanks mama... How una dey?
We are fine o. You?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.