Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399992 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
bollyano:
Good morning mamas, my baby just clocked 6 month yesterday and we've been on exclusive breastfeeding. Please ma's I need ideas on the kind of foods I can start giving her now. Thanks
Check out the threads below

https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids

https://www.nairaland.com/635695/baby-food-recipes
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Layormiii:
thank you ooo
Rain was falling lastnight, I was even cold, touched my baby and he was sweating everywhere.. small time now he started having heat rashes, and to me the weather is cold.. or not hot atall and his cloth will be soaked with his sweat.
Finish bathing him now now, before I finish dressing him up e go don sweat for forehead
Thank you, will just continue wearing the onesies, maybe I won't wear singlets.
I no get ac for house o nah why we dey use fan. Was thinking it's too much breeze or cold that's making him sneeze. Thanks for the info.
How's baby boy doing..
do not worry ooo... Babu is just adjusting to d weather ni... Baby boy is fine n sayin hi
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Layormiii:

Make I follow u rant too
Was at the hospital last week and complained that my baby never collect bress.. only feeding bottle. I made the mistake you wrote up there, giving him bottle first before breast and so he refused my bress blatantly.

You see we are almost three months now and my right hand is literally gone cos I use manual pump. It's not easy atall. I put my baby to my bress and he start crying uncontrollably.

With the bottle I don't even know if my baby is eating enough, cos I feel like he will literally drink the whole milk in both bress at once if he was sucking directly, but now he drinks about 120ml every 2hours.

So I was told at the hospital to throw away all the bottles, and go back to feeding him with spoon or syringe for like two days straight and then introduce him to the bress afresh.. even if he cries I shouldn't mind.. been postponing doing that cos I know he will over cry, but honestly I'm tired of expressing cry cry cry cry cry cry my hand/arm Hurts.
shebi ur brez no hurt..? Na dt one worst pass... D whole of my brez hurt lik madt... Dey r even sensitive to fabric... If i wear white bra d brez wont hurt, if i wear oda colours na gobe... Wen dos nurse told u spoon fed baby, dt go hard ooo n moreova e is almst 3month, no suffer my baby abeggi... Me cant do it, reason i just go cold turkey n introduce formula to big boss... Big boss drinks 120ml of milk every 1 or 2hrs too... Which is ok... Since it is almst every hr dey r takin d normal amount of milk but not just in a go.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Glurssymum: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Good Evening mommas,
Please, which brand of electric breast milk pump is the best. I mean the one that can pump very well within limited time. Any recommendation will be highly appreciated
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by impeccablerose: 1:08am On Aug 30, 2022
kokaiye:
Good day my fellow baby mamas, so i am here to rant small....
So, wen i gave birth my baby refuse to breastfed bcs him don taste bottle n preferred 2 b breastfed so i retreated to expressin breastmilk cs i b ebf mama geng n moreover to save money, moreover formula is freaking expensive 4 obodo oyinbo...

Sorry mama. Motherhood is a selfless journey with which we sacrifice everything for our babies.
I am also exclusively pumping for my baby as he refused to suck directly and its not been easy. The hours spent pumping, time spent feeding the baby, constantly washing bottles and pumping parts e.t.c.
I used to pump about 6 times in 24 hours but recently reduced to 3 times in 24 hours because it was beginning to feel like pumping was my purpose in life tongue tongue

It was tough initially because of engorged breast but wearing a bra made it less painful and using a warm towel on the breast before pumping helps get all the milk out.

Concerning the pain, most pumps have levels and one or two levels tend to be optimal for different individuals. I took time to discover 2 optimal levels that gets all the milk out without pain though I have to pump for longer sometimes. Massaging while pumping also helps to get all the milk out. I also use a nipple cream after pumping because the nipples itch like crazy.

It's great you persisted till 5 months 2 weeks despite the pain, you be strong mama.

May we all continue to enjoy the joy and blessings of motherhood.

@Layormiii, you might want to consider an electric breast pump if you want to continue to exclusively breastfeed because I can't imagine the pain you feel on your hands during and after pumping.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 4:21am On Aug 30, 2022
impeccablerose:

Sorry mama. Motherhood is a selfless journey with which we sacrifice everything for our babies.
I am also exclusively pumping for my baby as he refused to suck directly and its not been easy. The hours spent pumping, time spent feeding the baby, constantly washing bottles and pumping parts e.t.c.
I used to pump about 6 times in 24 hours but recently reduced to 3 times in 24 hours because it was beginning to feel like pumping was my purpose in life tongue tongue

It was tough initially because of engorged breast but wearing a bra made it less painful and using a warm towel on the breast before pumping helps get all the milk out.

Concerning the pain, most pumps have levels and one or two levels tend to be optimal for different individuals. I took time to discover 2 optimal levels that gets all the milk out without pain though I have to pump for longer sometimes. Massaging while pumping also helps to get all the milk out. I also use a nipple cream after pumping because the nipples itch like crazy.

It's great you persisted till 5 months 2 weeks despite the pain, you be strong mama.

May we all continue to enjoy the joy and blessings of motherhood.

@Layormiii, you might want to consider an electric breast pump if you want to continue to exclusively breastfeed because I can't imagine the pain you feel on your hands during and after pumping.
wow... So i am not alone in di exclusive pumping..... Wat mks d pumping more tasking 4 me also is dt i am oversupplying imaging pumping more than 260ml on each breast 4times in a day smx sef 5times n 2 to 3x in d midnight bcs engorgement pain alwz wake me up to pump... I am sleep deprived n its starting to affect me mentally, d day i latched out on my baby, was d day i madeup my mind to stop pumping(i was like oti wa to ge bayii) n switch to formula so dt i can focus n spend dt wasted time pumpin on my baby... (Baby dt didnt knw wat was goin on, i shouted on him n feel bad afterward (baby tot i was playin wit him n was just laughin)) moreova, my mentality was on d line... Sliding into depression no dey pass lik dis ooo... Omo!!! I give up.. Ano do again... I cnt even drink my garri in peace cs i fit end up pumpin 2litres of breastmilk... Letdown pains nko??!!! C ehn... I don leave expressing 4 una ooo tongue

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 4:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Glurssymum:
Good Evening mommas,
Please, which brand of electric breast milk pump is the best. I mean the one that can pump very well within limited time. Any recommendation will be highly appreciated
hello mama, as an experienced exclusive breast pumping mom.. I have used mandela electric pump, used intelligence breast pump n wearable wireless breastpump.. N i can boostly tell u dt, d time u require to fill a bottle cant b determined by breastpump but how fast ur body will produce milk n how open ur milk duct are to let milk down fast enof to fill up a bottle... Different breastpump dt i used work pretty d same but d different is d sound dey mk.. Madela which is d mlst expensive mk little noise dan d two i mentioned... D question dt u r suppose to ask is which breastpump will be painless? N dt is mandela hospital grade breastpump, d pain is minimal but its very expensive, if u cant afford dt u can buy d small one atleast... I highly recommend mandela... I hrd elvis is good too but i ve nva used it b4, so i dnt knw how true is it. Mind u, if u wanna express, pump one brez at a time, of u aint patience lik me m go n b pumpin d two brez at d same time... Ha... U go hear wehn!!! grin... I learnt d hard way cs nobody tell me anything about expressing b4 i jump on it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Nawa ooo, so pumping is not easy like this, thank God say I no be pumping gang with this engorgement being talked about.. I experienced engorgement the day I first formula fed my baby and she slept without sucking, I almost passed.. The breast was like ice, thank God my mum was there and she brought palm kernel oil which she rubbed on it for let down to happen..
I've never read a honest review on expressing milk like this... One of the things mums go through for their kids.. It is well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Omakraid:
Nawa ooo, so pumping is not easy like this, thank God say I no be pumping gang with this engorgement being talked about.. I experienced engorgement the day I first formula fed my baby and she slept without sucking, I almost passed.. The breast was like ice, thank God my mum was there and she brought palm kernel oil which she rubbed on it for let down to happen..
I've never read a honest review on expressing milk like this... One of the things mums go through for their kids.. It is well
my sister... Na engorgement everyday ooo... N if u no express am, na die... U knw pumping is like forcin milk out n d thin dey come out lik tap not lik how baby dey suck, so its unlikely u get engorgement wen u breastfeed to baby cos d demand isnt much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
kokaiye:
my sister... Na engorgement everyday ooo... N if u no express am, na die... U knw pumping is like forcin milk out n d thin dey come out lik tap not lik how baby dey suck, so its unlikely u get engorgement wen u breastfeed to baby cos d demand isnt much.
It is well mama... Please take the best decision for you and baby.. Engorgement everyday is not healthy.. Sorry ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 5:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Hello again mama, this thread is getting drier n drier everyday, let us make it alive.... i wanna ask few questions ... How did u mothers do it wen u r contipated n u gaz use d toilet asap, u r d only person at home with baby? Do u carry baby wit u to d toilet while u spent hrs tryin to relieve ursef, or u leave baby alone in d room n go do ur number 2? If ur ans is dt u leave baby, what do u do wen baby start crying in d room? Do u continue doing ur business in d toilet or u postpone relieving ursef in d toilet? Wat if u r in d middle of relieving ursef n d thing get stuck in ur number two wat do u do wen baby is crying out 4 u? This actually happened to me yesterday, as it happened i was wondering wat other mamas did wen in dia situation... Wat i actually did was dt i carried baby with me to d toilet on his bouncer but far away from me thou n was playing with him but mr man was complaining wanting me to carry me while i battle wit gettin d waste out of my body but dis thing wasnt showing any sign of comin out any sooner n baby was already getting frustrated shocked, already mkin sound dt he ws abt to cry, i kept mkin faces to mk him laugh but mr man doesnt find it funny, i sing 4 him, e no work cry... As e carry mouth yaaa about to burst crying, i just carry my bombom jejely comot toilet to attend to him angry... D backpain n leg pains i had afterwards due to d contipation ehn hmmmn(constipation na bad tin wen u r in a hurry) cry cry, naso i carry uncle ooo, played wit him n fed him until e feel asleep after 5hrs straight undecided b4 i resumed bk 2 d toilet n resume my bziness, tnk goodness d hrs help my body soften d waste cheesy, n it came out easily.. Backpain n leg pains disappear instantly cool... Babies can b demanding sha smh... B acting lik little demons grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 5:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Omakraid:

It is well mama... Please take the best decision for you and baby.. Engorgement everyday is not healthy.. Sorry ma
tnk u oo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2022
kokaiye:
Hello again mama, this thread is getting drier n drier everyday, let us make it alive.... i wanna ask few questions ... How did u mothers do it wen u r contipated n u gaz use d toilet asap, u r d only person at home with baby? Do u carry baby wit u to d toilet while u spent hrs tryin to relieve ursef, or u leave baby alone in d room n go do ur number 2? If ur ans is dt u leave baby, what do u do wen baby start crying in d room? Do u continue doing ur business in d toilet or u postpone relieving ursef in d toilet? Wat if u r in d middle of relieving ursef n d thing get stuck in ur number two wat do u do wen baby is crying out 4 u? This actually happened to me yesterday, as it happened i was wondering wat other mamas did wen in dia situation... Wat i actually did was dt i carried baby with me to d toilet on his bouncer but far away from me thou n was playing with him but mr man was complaining wanting me to carry me while i battle wit gettin d waste out of my body but dis thing wasnt showing any sign of comin out any sooner n baby was already getting frustrated shocked, already mkin sound dt he ws abt to cry, i kept mkin faces to mk him laugh but mr man doesnt find it funny, i sing 4 him, e no work cry... As e carry mouth yaaa about to burst crying, i just carry my bombom jejely comot toilet to attend to him angry... D backpain n leg pains i had afterwards due to d contipation ehn hmmmn(constipation na bad tin wen u r in a hurry) cry cry, naso i carry uncle ooo, played wit him n fed him until e feel asleep after 5hrs straight undecided b4 i resumed bk 2 d toilet n resume my bziness, tnk goodness d hrs help my body soften d waste cheesy, n it came out easily.. Backpain n leg pains disappear instantly cool... Babies can b demanding sha smh... B acting lik little demons grin
Mama there are some things that cannot be avoided ooo... My people will say, you were congratulated because the baby cried, if the baby did not cry, there is no congratulations (we thank God our babies cried). I make sure I hurry when I use the loo and if its something I can skip till the dad is around, fine. If not I'll just be singing with her name while I do my do as she's crying.. When I've cleaned up I'll go and carry, I can't kee mysef..

Waistbead joon, I sight you. Congratulations, though you left the P group.. How's LO

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Omakraid:

Mama there are some things that cannot be avoided ooo... My people will say, you were congratulated because the baby cried, if the baby did not cry, there is no congratulations (we thank God our babies cried). I make sure I hurry when I use the loo and if its something I can skip till the dad is around, fine. If not I'll just be singing with her name while I do my do as she's crying.. When I've cleaned up I'll go and carry, I can't kee mysef..

Waistbead joon, I sight you. Congratulations, though you left the P group.. How's LO
so... U r mawoju e, kala geng grin hehehe...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by miracletoday: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
kokaiye:

Knock knock knock
Me, i do d loo very fast ni o, when I see he is settled and not hungry with baby shark playing underground.within 3mins, I m out. If I suspect nah hard stool, I wait till when he sleeps soundly

Shout out to kokaiye, omakraid, Layormiii and Al others who will soon return to where we met.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
kokaiye:
so... U r mawoju e, kala geng grin hehehe...
Naso oo.. If one sits with them ehn, everything that ought to be done wont be done.. My baby has learnt to plays with herself and blabb when no-one is with her but when she's tired and looking for someone she won't gree o, I'll just keep calling her name while telling her mummy is coming...

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
miracletoday:

Knock knock knock
Me, i do d loo very fast ni o, when I see he is settled and not hungry with baby shark playing underground.within 3mins, I m out. If I suspect nah hard stool, I wait till when he sleeps soundly

Shout out to kokaiye, omakraid, Layormiii and Al others who will soon return to where we met.
Good to hear from you ma.. How's our Little April Cappo doing?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by miracletoday: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Omakraid:

Good to hear from you ma.. How's our Little April Cappo doing?
Baby is doing well.thanks for asking my sister. Haa, nursing baby is not easy. How is ur LO
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
miracletoday:

Baby is doing well.thanks for asking my sister. Haa, nursing baby is not easy. How is ur LO
Its not easy ooo. She's doing well, thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by waistbead: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=Omakraid post=116215368]

Waistbead joon, I sight you. Congratulations, though you left the P group.. How's LO[/quote

Omakraid joon,we good tanks so very much..How's u/la familia?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TOHHAN(f): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Layormiii:

Make I follow u rant too
Was at the hospital last week and complained that my baby never collect bress.. only feeding bottle. I made the mistake you wrote up there, giving him bottle first before breast and so he refused my bress blatantly.

You see we are almost three months now and my right hand is literally gone cos I use manual pump. It's not easy atall. I put my baby to my bress and he start crying uncontrollably.

With the bottle I don't even know if my baby is eating enough, cos I feel like he will literally drink the whole milk in both bress at once if he was sucking directly, but now he drinks about 120ml every 2hours.

So I was told at the hospital to throw away all the bottles, and go back to feeding him with spoon or syringe for like two days straight and then introduce him to the bress afresh.. even if he cries I shouldn't mind.. been postponing doing that cos I know he will over cry, but honestly I'm tired of expressing cry cry cry cry cry cry my hand/arm Hurts.
If U really want to breastfeed him, pls try and do what U were told because it really help. A syringe was the first thing used for my baby at d hospital and when I started gvn him formula in bottle, a nurse stopped me(though I still use it behind dem) and said it's better U use syringe if atall U want to gv them the expressed milk(I do use spoon once a while at d hospital too because I c sumone using it grin) bt I shd keep putting the baby to breast and it really work. The syringe might be tiring at this stage because bobo is now big and syringe is 10ml(imagine if U r going to 120ml) but try it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TOHHAN(f): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Omakraid:
I wonder how this engorgement no dey pain me oo. Sometimes my breast go hard like stone and my padded bra grin ld b soaked bt I go still dey normal, no headache, no pain, just soaked bra and cloth b4 I ll nw use hand to express it out as I no get breastpump.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
TOHHAN:

If U really want to breastfeed him, pls try and do what U were told because it really help. A syringe was the first thing used for my baby at d hospital and when I started gvn him formula in bottle, a nurse stopped me(though I still use it behind dem) and said it's better U use syringe if atall U want to gv them the expressed milk(I do use spoon once a while at d hospital too because I c sumone using it grin) bt I shd keep putting the baby to breast and it really work. The syringe might be tiring at this stage because bobo is now big and syringe is 10ml(imagine if U r going to 120ml) but try it
I won't even lie this thing dey worry me gaan ni.. cos exclusive expressing is haaaarrrdddd. I feel he would eat more if he was sucking directly.
I never still try the syringe ooo.. just shifting it cos this little adorable human don't have patience while eating, he will blow his lungs out if I use syringe I'm sure.
But just imagine when he is like 6momths and above , how many full bottles will I pump in a day? Jesu shaanu mi ooooooooo cry cry cry
Make I no lie, sometimes I feel like I fail him in that aspect cos nah me sharpally give am bottle angry angry angry angry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
I will do it this weekend cry cry cry everybody pray for me o , exclusive pumping don taya mi, cry cry cry
BTW: electric bump is expensive o, seeing from 12k and above online
When we go out and I start feeding him the type of look people give me ehn, like I am one unserious mother using a bottle , before i use to feel bad, but now I just give them the ugly look back cool undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
miracletoday:

Knock knock knock

will soon return to isi kini? grin grin grin grin grin mo dodge e
How's lo doing?
So good to hear from you again mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TOHHAN(f): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
kokaiye:
Leave him and do Ur thing, U can be playing wit him while in d toilet and he ll still b crying. My sister ll tell my boy, "attention seeker, I no go carry U" grin. Attyms I leave him and wen am done, I ll carry him back and tell him "bobo, mama makes U cry? Sorry ehn, mama just need to go so dat she can take care of U well" we'll pet ourselves and we r good to go.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
kokaiye:
tho I have never been in this situation yet, but if nah me Sha, and I no fit hold the poo again.. wait sef, cant u put him inside his rocker, oeon toilet door waaaa, keep him a little far away from the toilet but he can see you from the distance, then u be singing sweet songs to him and be doing your thing

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TOHHAN(f): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Layormiii:
I won't even lie this thing dey worry me gaan ni.. cos exclusive expressing is haaaarrrdddd. I feel he would eat more if he was sucking directly.
I never still try the syringe ooo.. just shifting it cos this little adorable human don't have patience while eating, he will blow his lungs out if I use syringe I'm sure.
But just imagine when he is like 6momths and above , how many full bottles will I pump in a day? Jesu shaanu mi ooooooooo cry cry cry
Make I no lie, sometimes I feel like I fail him in that aspect cos nah me sharpally give am bottle angry angry angry angry
U do it gently that's y it can get tiring at first bt try. Don't blame Urself. I gave my baby bottle wen I woke up from d CS stuff too though I tried syringe first bt as I neva sabi use am, I carry my bottle and use jeje b4 d nurse sight me d second day and scold me.
Just try before U resume back to work
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TOHHAN(f): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Layormiii:
I will do it this weekend cry cry cry everybody pray for me o , exclusive pumping don taya mi, cry cry cry
BTW: electric bump is expensive o, seeing from 12k and above online
When we go out and I start feeding him the type of look people give me ehn, like I am one unserious mother using a bottle , before i use to feel bad, but now I just give them the ugly look back cool undecided
Abegiii, leave people and dere bad eye, no b dem gt pikin. I boldly tell people that I don't do exclusive though I gave him breast well.
I make formula once or twice a day wit 120ml for him and the rest na breast bt e no dey work now that he started creche.
God will help you not to procrastinate again grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
TOHHAN:

Abegiii, leave people and dere bad eye, no b dem gt pikin. I boldly tell people that I don't do exclusive though I gave him breast well.
I make formula once or twice a day wit 120ml for him and the rest na breast bt e no dey work now that he started creche.
God will help you not to procrastinate again grin
yesoo, I give him 120ml once or twice a day too.
Aww baby don start creche already cry cry how did u feel the first day u drop him off.. aww.. bless him kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzwealthy: 2:59am On Sep 01, 2022
kokaiye:
not having wet diapers aint a gud sign.. Pls see ur doctor asap.
thank you mama for the show of Concern. D lack of pee was cos she wasnot taking lot of fluid eg her formula or water . But as soon as she started little little back her pee was back to normal.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TOHHAN(f): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Layormiii:
yesoo, I give him 120ml once or twice a day too.
Aww baby don start creche already cry cry how did u feel the first day u drop him off.. aww.. bless him kiss kiss kiss kiss
I jt drop him, comot eye and go slip for Ouse ni oo and thank God dey said he didn't cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.