Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4430242 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
merieam16:
Good day mama's, please Wat do u use for baby' navel after the umbilical cord has falling off so it can dry fast
spirit

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Layormiii:
Please must we wait 6months gan gan before baby start taking pap and d rest? Cos this my chop chop baby now ehn
to be on d safe side yes!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Myfavour22:

Lmao same here oh
Babies these days are so conscious of food, see serious salivation when we’re eating. I was tempted to start baby cereal and pap when she turned 4 months till i saw a post on weaningiswinning’s page on ig saying the baby’s digestive system isn’t mature enough to process anything other than milk till 6 months. Na just to wait till 6 months
lol... D way my baby too look at me wen i eat... E dey look me as if i dey suffer am.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

This girl swallows milk with sounds, you know how you sound when you're really thirsty and you're drinking chilled water..that gbim gbim sound....
means she is swallowing milk wit air
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmuFarrah(f): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
kokaiye:
means she is swallowing milk wit air
Please what do I do about that?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ladyrachy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

This girl swallows milk with sounds, you know how you sound when you're really thirsty and you're drinking chilled water..that gbim gbim sound....
my baby sucks with sound when the nipple doesn't enter her mouth well, people will begin to look at her ahn ahn this baby like food oo. My mum nicknamed her indomie belle full before she left our homegrin cos she sabi chop wella

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 4:21am On Oct 14, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

Please what do I do about that?
put her well on d breast to latch well

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by WetSmoke: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
My 1 year 4 months baby has this cough that has stayed up to a week. She coughs then throw up. Today catarrh has started. Help!!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Amy2021: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please help me, my baby of 1year and 6 months stopped eating and she is not sick, what can i give her for her to eat. And I have stopped breastfeeding her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
WetSmoke:
My 1 year 4 months baby has this cough that has stayed up to a week. She coughs then throw up. Today catarrh has started. Help!!!!
If the cough has stayed up to a week, it's probably an infection, please take the baby to a hospital so they can recommend antibiotics that would clear it. Same thing happened to mine- 4days+ when we visited the hospital, we were told it's an infection and not normal cough, antibiotics was recommended and my Princess was feeling better before the end of the day, though I fully administered the drug for the recommended 5days.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by WetSmoke: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
cutiereborn:

If the cough has stayed up to a week, it's probably an infection, please take the baby to a hospital so they can recommend antibiotics that would clear it. Same thing happened to mine- 4days+ when we visited the hospital, we were told it's an infection and not normal cough, antibiotics was recommended and my Princess was feeling better before the end of the day, though I fully administered the drug for the recommended 5days.
Okay thank you. We are at the hospital now waiting to see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by WetSmoke: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
I need help weaning my baby o, don’t know how to go about it. She too like breast. She is 1 year four months already.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Amy2021:
Please help me, my baby of 1year and 6 months stopped eating and she is not sick, what can i give her for her to eat. And I have stopped breastfeeding her.
cereals??!!! Offer her anything
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
WetSmoke:
I need help weaning my baby o, don’t know how to go about it. She too like breast. She is 1 year four months already.
lol... Dis na hard one ooo... U go stop noni... Start wit giving her normal food, then be reducing d no of time u feed her small small wit time she will 4get... Dtz d easiest dsn goin cold turkey on her.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MorningStar233: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
kokaiye:
grin grin... Abi ooo... Mk him hold am ooo... Der was a time my oga too wan talk, i tell am Na born i born i no kill pesin.... I don fluent flat tommy wen i need to flaunt am... Time to flaunt pot belly abeggiii grin grin... Na crop top i dey even dey wear inside house... Oga go just dey look me shake head... Me no send am ooo

Hahahahahahahahah, at a point I just decided to rest, I started having severe ribs pain that I had to go and do scan self that was when I said no more belt again..The tummy will go back. If e no go make e stay..

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by WetSmoke: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... Dis na hard one ooo... U go stop noni... Start wit giving her normal food, then be reducing d no of time u feed her small small wit time she will 4get... Dtz d easiest dsn goin cold turkey on her.
Hmmm. Thank you. I have been told to stop gradually, others say I should stop at once.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
MorningStar233:

Hahahahahahahahah, at a point I just decided to rest, I started having severe ribs pain that I had to go and do scan self that was when I said no more belt again..The tummy will go back. If e no go make e stay..
grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shiller(f): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2022
WetSmoke:

Hmmm. Thank you. I have been told to stop gradually, others say I should stop at once.
You can stop the night own first,if ur baby wake up u give water or tea,not easy oo cos ur baby go cry tire..den gradually stop d day own.
Or you stop at once just make sure ur baby dey eat,
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by WetSmoke: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2022
shiller:

You can stop the night own first,if ur baby wake up u give water or tea,not easy oo cos ur baby go cry tire..den gradually stop d day own.
Or you stop at once just make sure ur baby dey eat,
this is another idea. Thanks so much. I tried her with yea last night she refused. The baby doesn’t like tea.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2022
WetSmoke:
this is another idea. Thanks so much. I tried her with yea last night she refused. The baby doesn’t like tea.
Rub Aloe Vera on the nipples,go with aloe Vera every where,even to bed.
When she wants to suck, stylishly rub aloe Vera on the nipples,and offer her the breast.
Na she go run.

If she wants to form James bond and still suck with the extreme bitter taste of aloe vera,don't worry,just continue rubbing it in 2weeks she will stop enjoying the breast and RUN.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nicjeydan(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2022

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by WetSmoke: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2022
nnekaike:
Rub Aloe Vera on the nipples,go with aloe Vera every where,even to bed.
When she wants to suck, stylishly rub aloe Vera on the nipples,and offer her the breast.
Na she go run.

If she wants to form James bond and still suck with the extreme bitter taste of aloe vera,don't worry,just continue rubbing it in 2weeks she will stop enjoying the breast and RUN.
Thank you so much. This matter don turn prayer topic for me. This should works. I appreciate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ResearchGateNg: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ihavethingstodo: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Sabi mamas in the house, please suggestions to increase breast milk for my 4 days old baby, the watery pap am taking is not yielding result, please help a concerned mother
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Sabi mamas in the house, please suggestions to increase breast milk for my 4 days old baby, the watery pap am taking is not yielding result, please help a concerned mother
The pap you take is not supposed to be watery ma. it ought to be of confirm quantity and quality grin. eating swallow, peppersoup and Lactation cookies also help.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shiller(f): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
The pap shouldn’t be watering now,drink better pap abeg,drink tea,white soup or pepper soup,I read bitter leaf soup helps too,kunu helps too

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ihavethingstodo: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
shiller:

The pap shouldn’t be watering now,drink better pap abeg,drink tea,white soup or pepper soup,I read bitter leaf soup helps too,kunu helps too

Omakraid:

The pap you take is not supposed to be watery ma. it ought to be of confirm quantity and quality grin. eating swallow, peppersoup and Lactation cookies also help.

See ignorance grin, I was told to make the pap like tea, chai!!!

Thanks so much mama shiller and omakraid!
This thread is very helpful!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MummyHalo(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

See ignorance grin, I was told to make the pap like tea, chai!!!

Thanks so much mama shiller and omakraid!
This thread is very helpful!!!
In addition to the pap, oats, pepper soup and the rest, make sure you are eating your regular food very well. The pap and co are not meant to take the place of your food o. I used to take tea or pap after every meal. Also find time to rest. The breasts are usually fuller when you wake up from a nap.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shiller(f): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
MummyHalo:

In addition to the pap, oats, pepper soup and the rest, make sure you are eating your regular food very well. The pap and co are not meant to take the place of your food o. I used to take tea or pap after every meal. Also find time to rest. The breasts are usually fuller when you wake up from a nap.
Exactly
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Please help, my baby makes grunting noises as if catarrh is stuck in her nose, when she sucks its more pronounced and she also makes the grunting noises when she is aeep, she has been doing it everyday since birth, but my mother who is doing omugwo told me it's normal for new born, please has anyone had this experience before?
Baby grunting and breathing loud as if there is mucus stuck at back of nose/throat?
There is no catarrh coming out from her nose, I only noticed the noisy breathing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 2:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello mamas
My baby has been purging since last Thursday abi Friday and I've been managing it at home with just ors. Didn't use d baby flagyl for him cos I read online that it's not needed.
Went to d hospital yesterday and doctor said there's nothing wrong with him, he gave me same ORS and zinc.
But he is still purging, tho it's usually not much in quantity but it's frequent.

Please how can I make d purging stop.
See as am awake by this time worried as I just change pampers angry angry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 5:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Twice this night now, yellow and seedy and smells really bad. Shey I won't take him to another hospital laidis. I won't even lie am scared o
Layormiii:
Hello mamas
My baby has been purging since last Thursday abi Friday and I've been managing it at home with just ors. Didn't use d baby flagyl for him cos I read online that it's not needed.
Went to d hospital yesterday and doctor said there's nothing wrong with him, he gave me same ORS and zinc.
But he is still purging, tho it's usually not much in quantity but it's frequent.

Please how can I make d purging stop.
See as am awake by this time worried as I just change pampers angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.