Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399891 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2022
MummyHalo:

In addition to the pap, oats, pepper soup and the rest, make sure you are eating your regular food very well. [/b]The pap and co are not meant to take the place of your food o[b]. I used to take tea or pap after every meal. Also find time to rest. The breasts are usually fuller when you wake up from a nap.
@ bolded it's very true..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Layormiii:
Twice this night now, yellow and seedy and smells really bad. Shey I won't take him to another hospital laidis. I won't even lie am scared o
Did he take ROTA recently, when was his last Immunisation? Maybe he's reacting to something in your diet, did you recently start eating what you haven't been eating since you birthed him??

Continue with the ORS even as you make plans on seeing a paediatrician not just a regular doc.. He'll be fine...

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Omakraid:

Did he take ROTA recently, when was his last Immunisation? Maybe he's reacting to something in your diet, did you recently start eating what you haven't been eating since you birthed him??

Continue with the ORS even as you make plans on seeing a paediatrician not just a regular doc.. He'll be fine...
yes he took ROTa last month on his immunization day .
Maybe my diet cos on Sunday I ate lots of orishirishi at a friend's birthday. Today is Wednesday e suppose don stop nah cry cry

Where I wan see paediatrician now, God abeg o cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Layormiii:
yes he took ROTa last month on his immunization day .
Maybe my diet cos on Sunday I ate lots of orishirishi at a friend's birthday. Today is Wednesday e suppose don stop nah cry cry

Where I wan see paediatrician now, God abeg o cry
It will go now, its normal to be worried. You know their digestive system is still very tender, Just keep up with the ORS.

You'll get paeds at any general hospital or good private around you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shiller(f): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
nahzyla:
Please help, my baby makes grunting noises as if catarrh is stuck in her nose, when she sucks its more pronounced and she also makes the grunting noises when she is aeep, she has been doing it everyday since birth, but my mother who is doing omugwo told me it's normal for new born, please has anyone had this experience before?
Baby grunting and breathing loud as if there is mucus stuck at back of nose/throat?
There is no catarrh coming out from her nose, I only noticed the noisy breathing.
You can visit the hospital so they can check ur baby please
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
shiller:

You can visit the hospital so they can check ur baby please

I went today, they gave me medicine for it. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Congratulations to all the mothers and mothers to be in the house. As you are making preparations endeavor to get a 3 in 1 post partum belt. It's a must have for everyone that wants a flat tummy after delivery. It takes care of your pelvis, womb, stomach.
You can use it even after a Cs.
Price is #10000
Buy now and get our smart watch as a gift. Offer valid while stock last.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
nahzyla:
Please help, my baby makes grunting noises as if catarrh is stuck in her nose, when she sucks its more pronounced and she also makes the grunting noises when she is aeep, she has been doing it everyday since birth, but my mother who is doing omugwo told me it's normal for new born, please has anyone had this experience before?
Baby grunting and breathing loud as if there is mucus stuck at back of nose/throat?
There is no catarrh coming out from her nose, I only noticed the noisy breathing.
take baby to see doctor 4 checkup pls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Layormiii:
Twice this night now, yellow and seedy and smells really bad. Shey I won't take him to another hospital laidis. I won't even lie am scared o
continue given d ORS... it will pass.... As far as baby is well hydrated n not losing weight.... nothing go happen.... Ur baby is probably teething.... Will like to ask how many times in a day does ur baby poop?

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
kokaiye:
take baby to see doctor 4 checkup pls.

I did that today, thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
kokaiye:
continue given d ORS... it will pass.... As far as baby is well hydrated n not losing weight.... nothing go happen.... Ur baby is probably teething.... Will like to ask how many times in a day does ur baby poop?
teething at just four months? shocked I still give him the ors too.
Today now, 3times already.. u can hear his stomach grumbling before the poo and his very loud farts cry must be really hard
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Expectantmom: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Layormiii:
Is he teething? If yes, na igbe eyin o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Expectantmom:

Is he teething? If yes, na igbe eyin o
but he is just four month old o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ihavethingstodo: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
MummyHalo:

In addition to the pap, oats, pepper soup and the rest, make sure you are eating your regular food very well. The pap and co are not meant to take the place of your food o. I used to take tea or pap after every meal. Also find time to rest. The breasts are usually fuller when you wake up from a nap.

Thanks for this Mama!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hibiscuss(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good evening here. Please help!!!

My baby is 3+ months and we started giving her aptamil last month. When she completed the first tin, she stopped taking the formula again.

Anytime she tasted it, she will just use her tongue to push it out. Her mum said she's not producing enough milk for her to feed her and she's scared she's underfeeding.

Please is there any reason she is rejecting the formula? Can we try another formula for her or she's just acting like every baby?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iamhistreasure: 1:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Good morning mamas, my 21months old toddler has been having severe cough. I have given different cough syrups which were prescribed yet no improvement. He coughs almost throughout the night. What can I do to help?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzwealthy: 2:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmorning mama's. Please my baby who just turned one cannot sleep unless I back her. Both afternoon nap Nd to sleep at night I must back her. This is getting stressful as she is getting bigger. Also right now don't knw what to do as she will wake up every night about 2-4times before day break to suck breast to get back to sleep. I wasnot lactating much so I know even now d milk is not rushing and she just using d breast as a means to pacify herself . Pls I need tips on what to do so she sleeps independently without backing her and also her sleeping all through the night till morning.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Layormiii:
teething at just four months? shocked I still give him the ors too.
Today now, 3times already.. u can hear his stomach grumbling before the poo and his very loud farts cry must be really hard
3times is still normal ooo.... U said his poop is yellowish n seedy which r also normal.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Layormiii:
but he is just four month old o
yes.. Normal
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Hibiscuss:
Good evening here. Please help!!!

My baby is 3+ months and we started giving her aptamil last month. When she completed the first tin, she stopped taking the formula again.

Anytime she tasted it, she will just use her tongue to push it out. Her mum said she's not producing enough milk for her to feed her and she's scared she's underfeeding.

Please is there any reason she is rejecting the formula? Can we try another formula for her or she's just acting like every baby?

u can try other formula... Or it may b d bottle u r using... Sm babies can b fussy eaters
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Mzwealthy:
Goodmorning mama's. Please my baby who just turned one cannot sleep unless I back her. Both afternoon nap Nd to sleep at night I must back her. This is getting stressful as she is getting bigger. Also right now don't knw what to do as she will wake up every night about 2-4times before day break to suck breast to get back to sleep. I wasnot lactating much so I know even now d milk is not rushing and she just using d breast as a means to pacify herself . Pls I need tips on what to do so she sleeps independently without backing her and also her sleeping all through the night till morning.
wow!!! Ur girl is a punisher grin... No idea on how to mk babies sleep... My 7months old mk me sing 4 him b4 sleeping or eating, which is far worst dan backing cs i gt tired of singin most of d time.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2022
kokaiye:
wow!!! Ur girl is a punisher grin... No idea on how to mk babies sleep... My 7months old mk me sing 4 him b4 sleeping or eating, which is far worst dan backing cs i gt tired of singin most of d time.

What if you play coco melon or other songs on your phone for her?
So you can rest your voice.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2022
kokaiye:
3times is still normal ooo.... U said his poop is yellowish n seedy which r also normal.
he poop once in two or three days before
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2022
Layormiii:
Change is constant mama.. Does the poo foam? It could be teething as rightly said
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layormiii(f): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Omakraid:

Change is constant mama.. Does the poo foam? It could be teething as rightly said
no but it has like mucus
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Mzwealthy:
This was just d story of my life last year and early dis year, my small madam will not sleep until I back her den gently put her down on d bed, but I woke up one day and I decided enough is enough, I will put on d bed when she's sleepy lie down there with her and continue patting her until she doses off, @ first it wasn't easy cos we might be there for over an hour but she got used to it eventually and sleep off herself now..... About night feeding MamaD can wake up to 4times at night just to suck feeder chai a girl of over 2years d thing got tiring when I became pregnant and i decided not to feed her one particular night even though we did vigil, den she felt sick few days after and rejected Feeder and pap totally I kuku use the opportunity to wean her from night feeding na she can sleep 6pm till 7am.....Just try and start reducing d number of time u feed her at night and also the quantity, make it a gradual process and feed her well at night before bed

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2022
nahzyla:

What if you play coco melon or other songs on your phone for her?
So you can rest your voice.
lol... I play songs frm YouTube 4 him but oga no dey feel dem ooo... Na my voice him wan hear grin... U c babies ehn.... dem b punisher
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Layormiii:
baby systems do chng ooo as dey grow... My baby poop 4 to 5times in a day b4 den he changed to one a day to one time in two days... Den d texture of his poop interchng frm custard texture to almst watery.... Colour nko? Smx yellow, smx deep green.. Der was a time his poop was pitch black, i almost passed out frm shock wen i saw it., google saved me ooo grin grin... It was d blueberry i gave him made his poop very black.... Its gud u r worried, gud mamas get worried over deir LOs

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StarryV(f): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Please how compulsory is this ROTA immunization and at what age are babies expected to take it?
My baby will be 8 weeks tomorrow, and the ROTA wasn't given to him during the last immunization. Please what do I do now?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... I play songs frm YouTube 4 him but oga no dey feel dem ooo... Na my voice him wan hear grin... U c babies ehn.... dem b punisher

Na love, he loves your voice above all else tongue

Just see it like that grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good day Mama's I need Help ooo.
My boy is 2yrs and 5 months,he talks about everything but just one,when he wants to POOP.

After POOPing on his body he will tell me mummy Poop in my bombom. I have potty trained him, flogged his bombom,begged him,cried,preached to him to stop,NO results.Am tired already.

Why is he punishing me? What else can I do?.

He goes to school but does not POOP on his body in school,once he gets home the first thing he will do is to POOP.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummykyrti(f): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.