Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4404425 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by trueherald: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=Ebowo post=125061703][/quote]

please confirm your number, it is not showing up on whatsapp..you can also message me directly using the link
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by trueherald: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
trueherald:
Good evening mummy and daddies.

I've poured my heart and soul into curating a collection of clothing from 0 to12 years that are the most affordable in town, comfortable, cute.

Am I permitted to share the products here please?

I am also just starting a Whatsapp group to share what is available for sale if you are into wholesale or retail.
Please click this link to chat directly to be added to the group
https:///message/AJBQGM3RG4IAA1

Based in Abuja, I can waybill to any location.

Group is now active. As a parent myself, I understand the joy of dressing our little ones in clothes that not only make them look adorable but also very comfortable and reflect their vibrant personalities. Baby rompers 3 months to 9 months now available for sale.
From experience, I recommend these zipper type to the snap buttons because it makes diaper changes quick and hassle-free.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Philomath1212: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Great Mothers...

Good evening to you all...

Trust you are all doing fine (even in this our current naija situations)...

God will be there for us all...

How are our beautiful and handsome cuties doing...

God will take care of them all for us all...

Please I need your assistance for a research paper as mothers.

Help me fill this questionnaires at your conveniences, it is anonymous and for better medical focus for motherhood.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGv4REuso-uIZTiF0NBxcVOWN6OpKLvIpCZPndMXnCczcrkA/viewform

Just for few seconds...

God bless you all as you support...

I thank you all...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Myfavour22: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
trueherald:
Good evening mummy and daddies.

I've poured my heart and soul into curating a collection of clothing from 0 to12 years that are the most affordable in town, comfortable, cute.

Am I permitted to share the products here please?

I am also just starting a Whatsapp group to share what is available for sale if you are into wholesale or retail.
Please click this link to chat directly to be added to the group
https:///message/AJBQGM3RG4IAA1

Based in Abuja, I can waybill to any location.

Awesome!
I have sent a request to join.
So for those of us finding it hard to join because the link has been truncated by nairaland, simply click on quote and copy the link directly from the text their as shown in this photo. Everything between the first and second [url] and paste in your browser.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Thressa: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good afternoon mamas, please how long after delivery can I start wearing waist trainer or belly wrap. Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nicemom: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good evening Mummies pls am disturb I was giving my baby water I after it have entered her mouth I saw something like hair very small pls have anyone experience this can it have effect on her can she excrete it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nicemom: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
nicemom:
Good evening Mummies pls am disturb I was giving my baby water I after it have entered her mouth I saw something like hair very small pls have anyone experience this can it have effect on her can she excrete it
Please is urgent Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hauwi(f): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Good evening mamas.. what are your opinions on teething powders?
I started using it for my LO and it made her purge a lot so I stopped.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tomblessings: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Good sweet mothers

Please help me. I am in great pain, my left breast has been paining me seriously I tried feeling it but there's no lump, I started taking antibiotics (Donyflox-500) and pain relief (ibuprofen -400mg) yesterday in the morning and the pain is yet to subside
I plan to visit the hospital soon

What else can I do please?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tomblessings: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2023
I forgot to mention, I'm still breastfeeding he's 1and 2months.
I literally go heaven and come back when he latch on the breast.

Ah God help me o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Timitoyo: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Tomblessings:
Good sweet mothers

Please help me. I am in great pain, my left breast has been paining me seriously I tried feeling it but there's no lump, I started taking antibiotics (Donyflox-500) and pain relief (ibuprofen -400mg) yesterday in the morning and the pain is yet to subside
I plan to visit the hospital soon

What else can I do please?

Pele, pls go to the hospital, be mindful of the drugs you take because of your baby.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tomblessings: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Timitoyo:

Pele, pls go to the hospital, be mindful of the drugs you take because of your baby.

Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Redrosely(f): 12:32am On Aug 25, 2023
Please mother I have a serious concern...pls treat as urgent. My baby is a month old and we are on EBF.Bt I noticed that I'm losing weight by the day,as in I look so lean. Please what can a breastfeeding mom eat to add weight, cos I wish to do EBF for 6months. Pls help a mother out. I'm almost going into depression, as people and neighbors mouth and comments will not let me be
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dunasy(f): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Eat as often as you can not until when you are hungry, take hot pap/tea first thing every morning and night, warm fluids a lot on every meal( yes, you will feel hot and should shower as often as you can) and sleep as often as you can.

If sleep is not coming, lay on the bed so you can relax your mind.

I trust you have people around to assist.

Redrosely

post=125341027:

Please mother I have a serious concern...pls treat as urgent. My baby is a month old and we are on EBF.Bt I noticed that I'm losing weight by the day,as in I look so lean. Please what can a breastfeeding mom eat to add weight, cos I wish to do EBF for 6months. Pls help a mother out. I'm almost going into depression, as people and neighbors mouth and comments will not let me be
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pious101: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pls my daughter have been sneezing all day. Have given her vitamin c but still persistent. What else can I do pending when I visit d doctor tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by John7dick: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tantilzing adult suck for breastfeeding mom
Prince40king@gmail
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Help. My daughter is 2 weeks old and her Buttocks and Private part are reddish. My neighbour says it is jedi jedi that i should use native medicine. But I want my girlfriend to do exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months. And i don't know if it is safe to start giving a 2 weeks baby native medicine.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Redrosely(f): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
dunasy:
Eat as often as you can not until when you are hungry, take hot pap/tea first thing every morning and night, warm fluids a lot on every meal( yes, you will feel hot and should shower as often as you can) and sleep as often as you can.

If sleep is not coming, lay on the bed so you can relax your mind.

I trust you have people around to assist.
Tnx so much ma, will try to take ur advice. No assistant from people only my hubby... and this is my 4th baby

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olaitoro(m): 3:47am On Aug 28, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:
Help. My daughter is 2 weeks old and her Buttocks and Private part are reddish. My neighbour says it is jedi jedi that i should use native medicine. But I want my girlfriend to do exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months. And i don't know if it is safe to start giving a 2 weeks baby native medicine.
Take her to paediatrician, she will be fine

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
olaitoro:

Take her to paediatrician, she will be fine

Just got back from the Paediatrician and he ran some test and said it wasn't infection as i had thought. He prescribed some drugs which i bought from the hospital pharmacy

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2023
nicemom:
Yes she can. But please be more careful to examine what goes into her mouth.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hauwi:
Good evening mamas.. what are your opinions on teething powders?
I started using it for my LO and it made her purge a lot so I stopped.
Teething powder is not adviseable anymore. Allow the child be.. just clean his/her gum with a clean towel and warm water in the morning and you are good.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Kachifav: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mother's please I have a concern for my toddler he is a year and six months yet to say words but can hear and act on instructions, please I need your advice on what to do, thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Good day mamas
For those that use softcare diaper, what is the difference between the white and blue package and which of them is the best?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mzleemah:
Good day mamas
For those that use softcare diaper, what is the difference between the white and blue package and which of them is the best?

White is the best. We've used the two, but I prefer white

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Timitoyo: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mzleemah:
Good day mamas

I have used the 2, didn't notice any difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Eezohbae:

White is the best. We've used the two, but I prefer white

Timitoyo:

I have used the 2, didn't notice any difference.

Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Justkatty(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
nicemom:

Please is urgent Thanks
Sure she'll definitely excrete it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Justkatty(f): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:

Just got back from the Paediatrician and he ran some test and said it wasn't infection as i had thought. He prescribed some drugs which i bought from the hospital pharmacy
But why syrup paracetamol instead of drop?
Baby is too tender .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Stellaify1: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Good afternoon from this side wonderful mum's.
Please I have a question,
My 3 months old baby boy poos once in 2 weeks and when he does finally poo he will be crying as if he is in pain plus the poo is usually strong, I changed my diet to mostly fruits, no improvement.
I later took him to c a doctor, and he suggested I start giving him water cus of the strong poo(we were on ebf) which I have started for 9 days now still he hasn't poo for the past 9 days .
Nb: He eats well, plays well, farts well, even urinates a lot but to poo is just our challenge now.
Who has any suggestions on what I can do please
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Greetings sabi Mothers and fathers.
I hope you all are well.

My daughter is 11 months old and will be a year Oct 1st. But she is not walking yet. She is crawling and pushes herself to stand while holding on to something but she is not standing unassisted or walking yet. Please what can I do? I want her to walk before her one-year birthday.
Is it possible for her to walk in 2 or 3 weeks? How can I speed it up?
Thank you for your willingness to help first-time parents like us.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omakraid(f): 1:35am On Sep 09, 2023
BrighterThanDay:
Greetings sabi Mothers and fathers.
I hope you all are well.

My daughter is 11 months old and will be a year Oct 1st. But she is not walking yet. She is crawling and pushes herself to stand while holding on to something but she is not standing unassisted or walking yet. Please what can I do? I want her to walk before her one-year birthday.
Is it possible for her to walk in 2 or 3 weeks? How can I speed it up?
Thank you for your willingness to help first-time parents like us.
It is possible.. Some babies walk very fast cos of the use of baby walker. Try hold both her hands and walk with her as much as possible. My baby was going to be 1 by May but she took her first step march 30 and stopped grin. We kept holding her hand and doing all we could. 1st of May, her dad called me to come see her walking and that was 15 days to her birthday..

So e babies don't walk until after a year but I hope hers is goinnto be different

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.