Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4414492 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2015
world:
Wonderful mothers in the house I greet you all. Pls am new to this thread and I just put to bed. My baby is four days now and I just notice that the white part of her eyes had turned yellow and the color of her skin is not normal. I went to see my Doc. and he said is a minor jaundice that I should keep giving her water and glucose it will clear in few days. Pls has anyone experience this? Also she do have this heavy hiccups that come minutes by minutes.

Yes, I've gone through it, but did they check the bilirubin level ? But if the DR says it's minor, just add sitting near a window during EARLY MORNING SUN to break down.whatever bilirubin left in her bloodstream..

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by world(f): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
modath:

Yes, I've gone through it, but did they check the bilirubin level ? But if the DR says it's minor, just add sitting near a window during EARLY MORNING SUN to break down.whatever bilirubin left in her bloodstream..
no he dint test for the the level of bilirium. He only examined the eyes and the body and said is. A minor one. But am still worried. He prescribed an antibiotics called ciporex for her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hajarahbadmus(f): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2015
world:
no he dint test for the the level of bilirium. He only examined the eyes and the body and said is. A minor one. But am still worried. He prescribed an antibiotics called ciporex for her.

good morningon ma, please take ur baby to another hospital for a second opinion. jaundice isn't something to toy with. and pls dnt use any antibiotic on ur baby till u r sure there is a need for it..

happy birthday mummy2be..may ur days be long and blissful

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2015
ozycy:

That got me laughing grin
Thanks, I will look for the multivitamins

& that family friend is a consultant paed... wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
hajarahbadmus:

good morningon ma, please take ur baby to another hospital for a second opinion. jaundice isn't something to toy with. and pls dnt use any antibiotic on ur baby till u r sure there is a need for it..

happy birthday mummy2be..may ur days be long and blissful

Seconded , cos the yellow eye thing doesn't sound very minor, my daughter didn't have deep yellow eyes but still had to have phototherapy cos her bilirubin level was high, not dangerously though...

Cc World ...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2015
world:
Wonderful mothers in the house I greet you all. Pls am new to this thread and I just put to bed. My baby is four days now and I just notice that the white part of her eyes had turned yellow and the color of her skin is not normal. I went to see my Doc. and he said is a minor jaundice that I should keep giving her water and glucose it will clear in few days. Pls has anyone experience this? Also she do have this heavy hiccups that come minutes by minutes.
Pls STOP the glucose water. There s no role glucose water or antibiotics hv to play in treating jaundice. Tk ur baby to anoda hospital( I pray u find a good one). Her serum bilirubin level shld b checked,and dat ll determine d modality of treatment. In d meantime, keep breastfeeding her. Keep us updated. ((((hugs))))

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sexymum1: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by aye88: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
sexymum1:
Thanks to you my wonderful mamas for ur word of wisdom and encouragement, it really helped me a great deal and am now appreciating God for his blessings upon my family, atleast my dh now baths our dd early in the morning so dat it will be easy for both of us and to reduce stress for me too. Thank you all once again

Ur baby is cute

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sexymum1: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
aye88:

Ur baby is cute
tanks dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
sexymum1:
tanks dear
Wow, such a cutie! Ur dh dey try o, bathing small pikin. Most men ll b scared to do dat.lol. May God continue to bless and keep him for u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by world(f): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Pls STOP the glucose water. There s no role glucose water or antibiotics hv to play in treating jaundice. Tk ur baby to anoda hospital( I pray u find a good one). Her serum bilirubin level shld b checked,and dat ll determine d modality of treatment. In d meantime, keep breastfeeding her. Keep us updated. ((((hugs))))
I took her to another hospital, yet they still dint run test on her. This Doc recommended enof breast milk and early morning sun. So confuse as to why dey wunt run a test. Am scared for my little one.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
world:
I took her to another hospital, yet they still dint run test on her. This Doc recommended enof breast milk and early morning sun. So confuse as to why dey wunt run a test. Am scared for my little one.
Request for d test to b done. Its called serum bilirubin. Most kids usually hv jaundice from day 2 of birth wch wld usu resolve within day10(physiological jaundice), but d test s done just to b sure d level of d bilirubin isn't so high as to pose a threat to d baby. The drs probably assessed her clinically, and deduced d jaundice s 'mild'. Bt knowing wot d value s ll b good, just to b on d safe side.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=hajarahbadmus post=39935220]sabi mamas I hail o, thank u for dis wonderful job...please could sebamed baby lotion cause rash on my baby? I started using it 2 weeks ago on my soon to b 3month old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mytestimony: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=OloriAbdulatif post=39945277][/quote]
I am also hoping it doesnt o. I switched to sebamed nd see my baby who has nt had rashes now having. Tho am refusing to believe its sebamed. I am attributing to teething. Her first set of teeth has cut thru and she is drooling alot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
OloriAbdulatif I believe Sebamed is meant to be pH-balanced for babies (don't quote me on that sha) but the truth is. that anyone can react to anything. Before we conclude that it's the Sebamed, please. answer:

are. you. EBF?
if so, did you start eating anything you. don't regularly eat, recently?
if you're not BF, did you just change formula?
Are you using a different detergent to wash baby's clothes? (most bio detergents. have enzymes. that are a bit harsh to people with sensitive skin. so a non-bio detergent is milder)
Did anything happen to your household water supply?
What does the rash look like? Is your baby itching?

Answering those will help you see. if it's the Sebamed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hajarahbadmus(f): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hey Babies! Hey Mamas!
Did you know that coconut oil is anti-
bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory,
and awesome!? Over the last few years,
research has confirmed that coconut oil is one
of the healthiest and handiest products we can
keep in our homes.
For us mamas, coconut oil can easily become
our new best friend. Get ready to stop letting
that jar of coconut oil sit unused.
*Note* We recommend organic,
extra-virgin coconut oil. It’s the healthiest.
33 Coconut Oil Uses For Babies and
Mamas
1. Increase milk supply and add nutrients –
Nursing? Increase your milk supply and give
your babies a boost of nutrients by adding
coconut oil into your diet. A few tablespoons
daily may increase your milk supply and add
benefits for up to 1-3 days.
2. Baby’s sick nose – Use as a natural anti-
viral and anti-bacterial moisturizer around
baby’s nose when sick.
3. Massage – Both Mamas and babies love
massages! Warm coconut oil between your
hands and it will turn into a oil that’s perfect
for a little r&r.
4. Diaper rash cream – Apply regularly
(especially after a bath) for extra moisture
and as a natural antibacterial barrier. Coconut
oil also is a proven natural treatment for
diaper rash and helps save that trip to the
doctor’s by cutting healing time in half!
5. Baby tooth paste – Try using a small amount
on baby’s gums for a natural toothpaste.
6. Hair conditioner – Both Mamas and babies
can enjoy the super moisturizing benefits of
coconut oil. Just wet your hair and distribute
through the hair. Great as an overnight
treatment. DIY Spa – Baby edition, anyone?
7. Cradle cap – For newborns with cradle cap,
rub a small amount of coconut oil on the scalp
and let it sit for a bit. Then use a soft brush
and gently brush flakes away.
8. Eczema – Coconut oil is perfect for treating
skin conditions like eczema because of it’s deep
moisturizing abilities.
9. Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease – Virgin
coconut oil’s anti-viral properties can help
HFM disease by applying to sore areas of the
mouth and lips.
10. Mamas – Gently remove your makeup by
rubbing coconut oil between your hands so it
becomes a liquid and rub away waterproof
mascaras, foundations, and makeup!
11. Dry chapped lips – Use a Q-tip to apply
around your lips for a plumper, moisturized
pout.
12. Wrinkles – Coconut oil is effective for
treating wrinkles and contains powerful
antioxidants.
13. Cooking – Cook using coconut oil instead of
olive or vegetable oil for a healthier meal.
Other oils can become toxic and create free
radicals when heated at high temperatures.
14. Baby’s constipation – Lubricate a Q-tip
(be careful – only insert slightly!) or rectal
thermometer with coconut oil and insert into
baby’s bum for constipation relief.
15. Stretch marks – Rub coconut oil on your
pregnant or postpartum belly for relief from
itching and as a precaution or treatment for
stretch marks.
16. Teething – Add coconut oil to soothers and
teething toys for extra relief.
17. Thrush – Mamas can put coconut oil onto
the nipple to treat baby’s thrush while
nursing.
18. Baby bed head and de-frizzer – Does your
baby have a lot of hair? Treat staticky hair
and bed head by putting a small amount of
coconut oil on a soft brush or comb. Brush
gently and hair will go back in place.
19. Candida and yeast – Pregnancy, among so
many other things, can cause yeast build up in
our bodies. Coconut oil has properties that help
destroy the bad bacteria in our bodies.
20. Bug bites – Rub coconut oil on bug bites
for faster healing and relief.
21. Keratosis Pilaris – aka “chicken skin”,
apply a small amount to areas daily for a
natural treatment.
22. Flu – Speed up your flu recovery with
coconut oil! The lauric acid found in coconut
oil can penetrate the protective shell around
viruses. Using coconut oil regularly may help
prevent virus infection as well.
23. Lice – Treat lice with coconut oil and apple
cider vinegar using this treatment.
24. Baby acne – Rub on red areas for a
natural treatment.
25. Homemade face wash and soap – Mix equal
parts castor oil and coconut oil for a toxin-
free face or baby wash!
26. Shaving cream – Try using coconut oil
instead of shaving cream. Be careful not to
slip because coconut oil is slippery!
27. Under eye treatment - Rub under your eyes
nightly for extra moisturizing benefits.
28. Toxin-Free Vapor Rub – Use 2 tsp of
essential oils such as peppermint and
eucalyptus to several tablespoons of coconut
oil for a safe Vick’s alternative.
29. Gestational diabetes – Coconut oil may help
expecting Mamas avoid or control gestational
diabetes because it balances blood sugar levels.
Add some coconut oil into your diet and satisfy
your sweet tooth with this vegan pumpkin
chocolate chip cookie recipe.
30. DIY spa treatments – Take a Mama’s Time
Out with our coconut oil infused DIY Vanilla-
mazing Body Scrub .
31. Nausea – Rubbing coconut oil on the inside
of the wrist and forearm to calm an upset
stomach.
32. Cellulite – Treat areas with cellulite by
rubbing coconut oil on areas as needed. First,
use a dry brush and brush away dead skin. Dry
brushing also helps increase circulation and rid
of toxins. Then, apply a mix containing a few
drops of your favorite essential oil and a few
tablespoons of coconut oil. Rub on areas as
needed and curl up with a good book or watch
a movie while it soaks in. After 30 minutes,
take a nice hot shower and voila!
33. Bedroom tango – For Mama and Papa time,
try coconut oil for extra…fun.

make an order for your bottle of pure unadultrated coconut oil today and comeback to testify.
email:prettyhaj001@gmail.com
whatsapp: 08168595034

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hajarahbadmus(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=OloriAbdulatif post=39945277][/quote]

before concluding its sebamed, has anything changed in ur diet?
hiw often do u wash his beddings? the washing soap? and how careful r u with his wears.... hope u dnt wrap him up too much cos the weather too can cause rashes..
just trying to list out the posssible cause of the rashes..
if u have ruled out all of these then y dnt u try the sebamed body milk?

@mytestimony..y dnt u try the body milk..learnt its milder than d lotion.. dnt know o! just got it for my lo. I havent used it sef..

sebamed mamas abeg make una waka come..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hajarahbadmus(f): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hey Babies! Hey Mamas! Did you know that coconut oil is anti- bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and awesome!? Over the last few years, research has confirmed that coconut oil is one of the healthiest and handiest products we can keep in our homes. For us mamas, coconut oil can easily become our new best friend. Get ready to stop letting that jar of coconut oil sit unused. *Note* We recommend organic, extra-virgin coconut oil. It’s the healthiest. 33 Coconut Oil Uses For Babies and Mamas 1. Increase milk supply and add nutrients – Nursing? Increase your milk supply and give your babies a boost of nutrients by adding coconut oil into your diet. A few tablespoons daily may increase your milk supply and add benefits for up to 1-3 days. 2. Baby’s sick nose – Use as a natural anti- viral and anti-bacterial moisturizer around baby’s nose when sick. 3. Massage – Both Mamas and babies love massages! Warm coconut oil between your hands and it will turn into a oil that’s perfect for a little r&r. 4. Diaper rash cream – Apply regularly (especially after a bath) for extra moisture and as a natural antibacterial barrier. Coconut oil also is a proven natural treatment for diaper rash and helps save that trip to the doctor’s by cutting healing time in half! 5. Baby tooth paste – Try using a small amount on baby’s gums for a natural toothpaste. 6. Hair conditioner – Both Mamas and babies can enjoy the super moisturizing benefits of coconut oil. Just wet your hair and distribute through the hair. Great as an overnight treatment. DIY Spa – Baby edition, anyone? 7. Cradle cap – For newborns with cradle cap, rub a small amount of coconut oil on the scalp and let it sit for a bit. Then use a soft brush and gently brush flakes away. 8. Eczema – Coconut oil is perfect for treating skin conditions like eczema because of it’s deep moisturizing abilities. 9. Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease – Virgin coconut oil’s anti-viral properties can help HFM disease by applying to sore areas of the mouth and lips. 10. Mamas – Gently remove your makeup by rubbing coconut oil between your hands so it becomes a liquid and rub away waterproof mascaras, foundations, and makeup! 11. Dry chapped lips – Use a Q-tip to apply around your lips for a plumper, moisturized pout. 12. Wrinkles – Coconut oil is effective for treating wrinkles and contains powerful antioxidants. 13. Cooking – Cook using coconut oil instead of olive or vegetable oil for a healthier meal. Other oils can become toxic and create free radicals when heated at high temperatures. 14. Baby’s constipation – Lubricate a Q-tip (be careful – only insert slightly!) or rectal thermometer with coconut oil and insert into baby’s bum for constipation relief. 15. Stretch marks – Rub coconut oil on your pregnant or postpartum belly for relief from itching and as a precaution or treatment for stretch marks. 16. Teething – Add coconut oil to soothers and teething toys for extra relief. 17. Thrush – Mamas can put coconut oil onto the Tip to treat baby’s thrush while nursing. 18. Baby bed head and de-frizzer – Does your baby have a lot of hair? Treat staticky hair and bed head by putting a small amount of coconut oil on a soft brush or comb. Brush gently and hair will go back in place. 19. Candida and yeast – Pregnancy, among so many other things, can cause yeast build up in our bodies. Coconut oil has properties that help destroy the bad bacteria in our bodies. 20. Bug bites – Rub coconut oil on bug bites for faster healing and relief. 21. Keratosis Pilaris – aka “chicken skin”, apply a small amount to areas daily for a natural treatment. 22. Flu – Speed up your flu recovery with coconut oil! The lauric acid found in coconut oil can penetrate the protective shell around viruses. Using coconut oil regularly may help prevent virus infection as well. 23. Lice – Treat lice with coconut oil and apple cider vinegar using this treatment. 24. Baby acne – Rub on red areas for a natural treatment. 25. Homemade face wash and soap – Mix equal parts castor oil and coconut oil for a toxin- free face or baby wash! 26. Shaving cream – Try using coconut oil instead of shaving cream. Be careful not to slip because coconut oil is slippery! 27. Under eye treatment - Rub under your eyes nightly for extra moisturizing benefits. 28. Toxin-Free Vapor Rub – Use 2 tsp of essential oils such as peppermint and eucalyptus to several tablespoons of coconut oil for a safe Vick’s alternative. 29. Gestational diabetes – Coconut oil may help expecting Mamas avoid or control gestational diabetes because it balances blood sugar levels. Add some coconut oil into your diet and satisfy your sweet tooth with this vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe. 30. DIY spa treatments – Take a Mama’s Time Out with our coconut oil infused DIY Vanilla- mazing Body Scrub . 31. Nausea – Rubbing coconut oil on the inside of the wrist and forearm to calm an upset stomach. 32. Cellulite – Treat areas with cellulite by rubbing coconut oil on areas as needed. First, use a dry brush and brush away dead skin. Dry brushing also helps increase circulation and rid of toxins. Then, apply a mix containing a few drops of your favorite essential oil and a few tablespoons of coconut oil. Rub on areas as needed and curl up with a good book or watch a movie while it soaks in. After 30 minutes, take a nice hot shower and voila! 33. Bedroom tango – For Mama and Papa time, try coconut oil for extra…fun. make an order for your bottle of pure unadultrated coconut oil today and comeback to testify. email:prettyhaj001@gmail.com whatsapp: 08168595034

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jenonye(f): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Wow this s lovely. Thanks for sharing. Pls how much did it cost u to mk this? Did ur child use it as a toddler? as it appears high
40k. It's adjustable
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
WASHABLE, ALL SIZE BABY DIAPERS

Feature

1.Economic
According to some studies, the budget for disposable diapers is estimated at $50 to $80(N10000 to N20000) per month. The number of cloth diapers you will need for 1 child during his first years varies depending on how often you will wash them. The only extra money you will need to spend is for hot water, electricity and detergent. Therefore you can see easily the savings you can get from using our washable nappies.
You can save your money to buy more sized diapers.

2.Eco-friendly
Without chemical,perfume or toxins of disposable nappies.it is safe to use, natural fiberis available for diapers.

3.Easy to use
Snaps or velco as closure, so easy to wear for your baby,just like disposable disapers.

4.Easy Pocket
Pocket style, covers and inserts can be washed separatly and absolutely.
Instructions
a.The one size pocket diaper fits babies from8-35 lbs.
b.The diaper cover and insert are machine washable and dryable.Wash soiled diaper and inserts in water under30°c(less than 86°F)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thank u v much for the prompt response, yes I am EBF...no to d oda questions o, I intend to stop d sebamed sha and see what happens.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hey mamas,just wanna say hello 2 y'all in dis forum. You are doing a great job.welldone!!! smiley

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummy2be: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tnk u hajarahbadmus for d wishes Godbless
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sexymum1: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Wow, such a cutie! Ur dh dey try o, bathing small pikin. Most men ll b scared to do dat.lol. May God continue to bless and keep him for u.
my dear, God bless dat man for me because we two have been tru alot in Life, but Tank God for today.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by princessjodie(f): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please experienced Mothers in the house...... serious issue on ground, I'm 7 months going 8, but I keep having this painful contractions...... been to the hospital, had lots of drips, injections and drugs but it refuses to go. Please what can I use, it's unbearable sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
princessjodie:
Please experienced Mothers in the house...... serious issue on ground, I'm 7 months going 8, but I keep having this painful contractions...... been to the hospital, had lots of drips, injections and drugs but it refuses to go. Please what can I use, it's unbearable sad
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2015
OloriAbdulatif:
Thank u v much for the prompt response, yes I am EBF...no to d oda questions o, I intend to stop d sebamed sha and see what happens.
my lil bae z 4mnths+,i use udeaku(kernel pomade mixed with shea butter,and her skin glits.if you are not comfy with the sabamed pls kindly offload it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2015
As posted by 2Face Idibia on intagram.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2015
As posted by 2Face Idibia on Instagram.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by preciousoru(f): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Hello my dear @princessjodie. During 8th month of pregnancy, you may experience more frequent contractions. This indicates a sign that, you are very near to your due date. Also these contractions indicate that the uterus is practicing for the upcoming delivery. In case you experience more painful contractions that last for more time, then immediately call your obstetrician. You are about to bring in a miracle into this world. May you be blessed.
vivigurl:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by princessrahy(f): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Hello house, I discovered my baby has cattarh, he is just nineteen day old. M kinda lost on what to do.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by firsttymum(f): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Hi.... New member alert grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.