Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399714 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fumbaby:

LMAO You and aunty Modath I no know who funny pass. Oya proudmom do the needful

My sis no be small fire ooo...@most elder,senior beedam I don do d needful o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by viviparity: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
beedam:

You can give him cereal( rice) it's easier to digest. I gave my son heinz rice cereal then and 4month is written on it.

You can also visit the cereal stores and get only the ones that has 4months on it.
senior beedam thanks for ur response.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
MiracleMum:

If you'd do pap as advised above, ensure you cook it very well cos of baby's tummy.

I'm not doing pap o sis.Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by viviparity: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Onegai:

Think you should wait till 5 months and 3 weeks or 6 months. Pap is easier for them to handle due to the soft consistency actually, but add breast milk or formula to it, maybe wait till 6 months and add crayfish, groundnut.

Nigerian children do actually have seafood and peanut allergies. You don't want to find out the hard way when they're under 6 months. smiley
my sister I would want to wait till 6months but she is n't growing big as I want it.my neighbours child is big cos they are giving pap nd all that and she plays while sucking. sometimes if I talk while breastfeeding she wil leave it and be looking at me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
MiracleMum:

My sister's son detest ogi so much too, so she gave him birds custard at 4 months and later changed to hollandia custard - the bobo is taking it so well along with breastmilk and looking chubbier than my girl taking pap.

It's hollandia custard dat Dh said we should get 4 Ds too...Chuby or not,I think if baby is healthy its ok.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nggie(f): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
viviparity:
my sister I would want to wait till 6months but she is n't growing big as I want it.my neighbours child is big cos they are giving pap nd all that and she plays while sucking. sometimes if I talk while breastfeeding she wil leave it and be looking at me
my dear don't compare ur child with another child o. No two babies are the same. Just wait till 6 months or u do as other mamas have advised u. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
viviparity:

Is your baby healthy? Is her doctor concerned? If all is well, don't stress it. My kid has been in the 50th percentile and is slightly underweight but she's hitting all her developmental milestones before most babies, her doctor is pleased, my siblings think she's good and she's in the 95th percentile for her height. I stopped trying to over-feed her (She was vomiting the excess) and decided to embrace her small statue and her intelligence. Most doctors don't like overweight babies (there's an overweight boy at our hospital and the doctors don't like it. And one of my neighbour's daughter was overweight tending to obesity and they kept making her exercise and she was 7).

If your baby is healthy, doctor is fine with him and he's hitting all milestones, and if you or hubby are smallish people, well your baby may just be fine.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beedam(f): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
viviparity:
senior beedam thanks for ur response.

You are welcome sis. Greetings to your LO.

I like this your name o. Abi make I change to beedamparity ni? Kai! E no sweet as e too long undecided

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beedam(f): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
proudmom38:

My sis no be small fire ooo...@most elder,senior beedam I don do d needful o.

** Smiling ** I knew you forgot dearie.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beedam(f): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
proudmom38:

Lol @ why u comot senior 4 my name.Abeg 'most senior beedam' no vex o,mio momo o...Thanks dear,how our egbo?

Egbon dey creche o. Counting down to his birthday.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beedam(f): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
MiracleMum:

If you'd do pap as advised above, ensure you cook it very well cos of baby's tummy.

The Ogi needs to be well cooked on the fire o @proudmum38
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sandyvenny(f): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Greetings to all loving mothers in the house. Pls is normal? i gave birth 6mnths ago but yet to see my period. I did exclucive breast feeding. I hv done urine pregnancy test in the last 5months which came out negative. pls, let'sdelibrate on this. kisses
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kaffy4bill(f): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sandyvenny:
Greetings to all loving mothers in the house. Pls is normal? i gave birth 6mnths ago but yet to see my period. I did exclucive breast feeding. I hv done urine pregnancy test in the last 5months which came out negative. pls, let'sdelibrate on this. kisses

It's normal but play safe if u don't want stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
beedam:

** Smiling ** I knew you forgot dearie.

Smiles...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stadora(f): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kindly heed 2 this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
beedam:

Egbon dey creche o. Counting down to his birthday.
Yes o. Abeg invite us come chop cake o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
beedam:

The Ogi needs to be well cooked on the fire o @proudmum38
Dh says he doesn't want his lil Proudy 2 take ogi o...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by investigator007: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
blacqueen:
pls house ...where can i buy fortified pap in lagos. or Tom Brown...Urgently needed..TIA

Contact me,

I have some quantity for sale.

The one I have is made up of

Wheat
Tamba
Tiger-nut
Fonio
Millet
Guinea-corn
Ground-nut
Ginger
White rice (Special one)

etc

I can assure you that you can`t get any better than this. Quote me anywhere
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by investigator007: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
proudmom38:

Then I can give you something better than pap just made up of corn only

Mine is made up of

Wheat
Tamba
Tiger-nut
Fonio
Millet
Guinea-corn
Ground-nut
Ginger
White rice (Special one)

etc

I can assure you that you will beg for more after tasting it. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by investigator007: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
viviparity:

Then give your baby DAZZLE -FOOD`s Tom Brown.

Thanks me later. cool
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abiagirl777(f): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
investigator007:

Then I can give you something better than pap just made up of corn only

Mine is made up of

Wheat
Tamba
Tiger-nut
Fonio
Millet
Guinea-corn
Ground-nut
Ginger
White rice (Special one)

etc

I can assure you that you will beg for more after tasting it. Quote me anywhere

naso!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beedam(f): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
proudmom38:

Same thing I talk till my son got to 9 months and he started refusing cereal and all those canned foods and yet he isn't eating adult food well. I had to introduce ogi and he love it.

Although I still give him the cereal and other oyinbo grin food but Na war before he eat am.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by investigator007: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
beedam:

Same thing I talk till my son got to 9 months and he started refusing cereal and all those canned foods and yet he isn't eating adult food well. I had to introduce ogi and he love it.

Although I still give him the cereal and other oyinbo grin food but Na war before he eat am.

Do you reside in lagos?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by viviparity: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
investigator007:

Then give your baby DAZZLE -FOOD`s Tom Brown.
Thanks me later. cool
'where can I get it.is cereal? thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
VACANCY VACANCY Do you have anybody, qualified and well experienced in Teaching Mathematics in senior secondary school, vacancy exist urgently in Magodo. LAGOS and salary is very attractive. Possession of Masters Degree will be of high advantage. Pls recommend only on merit and no sentiment. Kindly get in touch with Shina 07059191904 urgently. Thks, PLS REPOST
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2016
VACANCY
GTBank is embarking on mass recruitment of
fresh graduates from Nigeria.
Requirements:
Minimum of
B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable
institution.
Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from
any discipline.
Must not be more than 30 years old.
Method of Application: Use the job title as the
subject of the mail.
Interested candidates who meet the above
requirements should submit a copy of their
detailed resume to
NOTE:
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application
as multiple applications may result in
disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications
submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in Lagos will be
shortlisted and contacted for an interview
(Application not complying with this instruction
shall be disqualified.)
Application Close Date: 22nd January, 2016:
To join the Guaranty Trust Bank team, send your
resumé to: recruitment@gtbank.com.
I hope you will not be tired of sending to those who may need it. You never can tell how useful this info will be.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Herbiorlah(f): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2016
MoonChildng:
I can send it to you , where is your location.
Im in Lagos, pls i need it soon
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by selome: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
good pm mummy in house. pls what can I use for a 4 month old baby dats passing greenish stools 4 about a week now.pls I need ur help.thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
@Mimzy, kindly check your mail. I sent a job vacancy there, see if you'd like it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by investigator007: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
viviparity:
'where can I get it.is cereal? thanks

I can make it readily available to you especially if you're in Lagos.

where is your location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.