Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401628 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Happy 6 months birthday pristine love. Gods hand of protection won't depart from you... We follow suit in few weeks! Cc Rofemiguwa.
Pls how do I send you a pm ?

Tank u mamas.
Okay no milk then.gave her she took only 4 spoons n closed her mouth .had to chop d rest.
I hope she no go reject formula too o.i don tire to press bweast embarassed

Lawlypearl jus send a direct mail to my box cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nazablossom(f): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
happy 6months to your baby@rofemiguwa,you and baby are beautiful. i envy una teeth,we were 6months on the 5th ,no show yet for the teeth o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
olatebony:

I can send to u with d ori na

Now am very interested. Will chat u up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Mitchyy how far na my soya mixture abeg pm me na biko.God bless

Ah. Sorry sis. I didn't hear from you again after you asked about it. I just sent you a PM.

Congrats to your cutie! kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
@rofemiguwa, Pristine is bae. Happy 6months to her and many more years to come. She is really ready to munch the Christmas chicken. Please try making few scoops for her until she gets used to it and eats more, else you would end up finishing the cereal. grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by princessG35: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
I greet all the Sabi Mama's wey dey here. God will continue to refill ur oil. Pls I ve something that is bordering me.abeg make una helep me. My lol is 6mths 3wks.started giving him pap & cereal (frisogold) rice & wheat.but he has refused to take the frisogold no matter what & am tired of wasting the food.the papa just went to buy plenty even I told him to take it easy. My lol only prefers taking pap.pls does it mean he never take it. Sorry for the long post. first time mum

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmTwins2: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
comtem2011:
I think we can order for 30 books.

Same t-fare.

kidco, come in pls!
Happy married life to ur sister, may God bless their union. E ku ipalemo.
I'll chat Kidco up to know where d drop off point wl be, n all d other modalities.
Cc; olaoyekemi
Cc; Kidco
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmTwins2: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Happy 6 months to Pristine, Rofemiguwa. Weldone mummy. kiss kiss to her.
JUMAYIN I know that feeling bt pls dnt be anxious, Treasure wl be fine. Jst follow d instructions u'll be given in abt 1 week it wld have healed totally.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2016
UmmTwins2:
Happy married life to ur sister, may God bless their union. E ku ipalemo.
I'll chat Kidco up to know where d drop
off point wl be, n all d other modalities.
Cc; olaoyekemi
Cc; Kidco

Ese ma,

Ok no problem! how many books are we going for?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamamj: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Good morning Mama's
I came across this in my research....
My baby stopped feeding well after i changed her formula from similac to aptamil
She eats only when she is falling asleeep, if she is awake and u put the put in her mouth, she just be biting the teat and smiling at u
Samething she does when i want to breastfeed her, i also tried to return back to the similac and still same
Although her weight as at tuesday when we went for immunization was 7.3kg at 4months
Please i need help as my MIL and mum thinks i should introduce solid to her

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2016
mamamj:
Good morning Mama's
My baby stopped feeding well after i changed her formula from similac to aptamil
She eats only when she is falling asleeep, if she is awake and u put the put in her mouth, she just be biting the teat and smiling at u
Samething she does when i want to breastfeed her, i also tried to return back to the similac and still same
Although her weight as at tuesday when we went for immunization was 7.3kg at 4months
Please i need help as my MIL and mum thinks i should introduce solid to her

7.3kg @ 4 months? your baby is on point a beg, pls don't introduce any solid till 6 months. Continue with wat you are feeding her with fr now. Don't allow anyone to pressurize you.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2016
Three people ordered solo last week
two more are intrusted
Will have to ask them if they can add yours
they are into retail so chance of adding 30 to their 200 books might not be problematic
Will get in touch and revert
thanks
comtem2011:
I think we can order for 30 books.

Same t-fare.

kidco, come in pls!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ozycy: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2016
Cute mummy and daughter @ Rofemiguwa and Pristine. I do add milk to the milk based cereals but maybe a reduced quantity compared to what I will add to plain cereals. Don't know why I refused to believe the milk they add is sufficient. One or 2 scoops of your baby milk at least should be fine. But if you like, you can continue without adding extra milk.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2016
ozycy:
Cute mummy and daughter @ Rofemiguwa and Pristine. I do add milk to the milk based cereals but maybe a reduced quantity compared to what I will add to plain cereals. Don't know why I refused to believe the milk they add is sufficient. One or 2 scoops of your baby milk at least should be fine. But if you like, you can continue without adding extra milk.

Thank u.will try dat.maybe she will take more dan 4spoons
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2016
mamamj:
Good morning Mama's
Samething she does when i want to breastfeed her, i also tried to return back to the similac and still

The choice to give cereals to baby at 4montha is actually dependent on the mother. If you've purposed to exclusively breastfeed most mums will wait till 6months. If her appetite has dropped like you said she may not readily accept the rice cereal now.

Why not wait a little more and see if her appetite picks up and then you take it from there .

Remember baby's weight isn't a competition as long as she's within the range for her age!

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2016
princessG35:
I greet all the Sabi Mama's wey dey here. God will continue to refill ur oil. Pls I ve something that is bordering me.abeg make una helep me. My lol is 6mths 3wks.started giving him pap & cereal (frisogold) rice & wheat.but he has refused to take the frisogold no matter what & am tired of wasting the food.the papa just went to buy plenty even I told him to take it easy. My lol only prefers taking pap.pls does it mean he never take it. Sorry for the long post. first time mum

Babies can be tricky when it comes to their meals! Some reject even breast milk!!!!

If he doesn't accept the friso quietly give him the pap! Important thing is for him to eat. You can include a spoon or two of the friso into the pap just so the opened tin doesn't go to waste and he may enjoy the flavour that way!

Few weeks try the friso again he may have changed his mind!

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
congratulations, Pristine, Rofemiguwa and comtem2011 cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Onegai:
congratulations, Pristine, Rofemiguwa and comtem2011 cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Thank u mamas.

Please can i add apple to d grinded quakeroats i wanna make today to feed my baby.

Also mama with d friso issue like me.i tried smashed banana with d friso dis mornin.she took it well.atleast she had about 18spoons unlike yesterday she ate jus jus four spoons.

So maybe u can try adding fruits to d cereal to improve d taste.

Pls onegai safe spices for toddlers food.tank u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by princessG35: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
babythug:

Babies can be tricky when it comes to their meals! Some reject even breast milk!!!!

If he doesn't accept the friso quietly give him the pap! Important thing is for him to eat. You can include a spoon or two of the friso into the pap just so the opened tin doesn't go to waste and he may enjoy the flavour that way!

Few weeks try the friso again he may have changed his mind!
. Thank u very much will try that.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pheesayor(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
pampers is whack, living on past glory. We bought the smallest size for then 4 weeks old baby and the experience was hell, doesn't absorb nada
bodejohn:

Dear all, apologies for any bad experience that you may have had while using pampers.
Can anyone quote the page where the pictures of the sagging pampers diapers are?
I see the thread is almost 600 pages already.

I will be gladly forward your complaints to the right channels.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by princessG35: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
@rofemiguwa sorry how did u mash the banana. Was it blended or with morter
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamamj: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
comtem2011:
7.3kg @ 4 months? your baby is on point a beg, pls don't introduce any solid till 6 months. Continue with wat you are feeding her with fr now. Don't allow anyone to pressurize you.

Thanks Mama,
But what about her not eating well now
Its really giving me concern
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamamj: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
babythug:

The choice to give cereals to baby at 4montha is actually dependent on the mother. If you've purposed to exclusively breastfeed most mums will wait till 6months. If her appetite has dropped like you said she may not readily accept the rice cereal now.

Why not wait a little more and see if her appetite picks up and then you take it from there .

Remember baby's weight isn't a competition as long as she's within the range for her age!

Hope this helps

Thanks....i will watch her a little more
And pls can i give multivitamin serup to boost appetite?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Wasayo: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
hi everyone, how are u and ur kids........ thank u all for keeping this thread going.... With love from the father of all nation..

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
zionx:

I think I will try this. Please how did you smash the banana with the friso? I bought purity and friso gold for my lo, he wasted all. I don't know what he likes eating yet cos he prefers only breast milk but I will keep trying.
I mashed quarter banana with spoon in a seperated plate.mash it till dere is no lump.
Then made her cereal normally n mixed the two together and fed her.

She tuk it really well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
princessG35:
@rofemiguwa sorry how did u mash the banana. Was it blended or with morter
Jus spoon n plate.
Banana is a very soft fruit.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
rofemiguwa:

I mashed quarter banana with spoon in a seperated plate.mash it till dere is no lump.
Then made her cereal normally n mixed the two together and fed her.

She tuk it really well.
Thanks ma. Will try it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Thank u mamas.

Please can i add apple to d grinded quakeroats i wanna make today to feed my baby.

Also mama with d friso issue like me.i tried smashed banana with d friso dis mornin.she took it well.atleast she had about 18spoons unlike yesterday she ate jus jus four spoons.

So maybe u can try adding fruits to d cereal to improve d taste.

Pls onegai safe spices for toddlers food.tank u

I think most spices are safe in small quantities, except salt, curry and pepper. Also no MSG or Maggi. Fruit is fine, apple, banana or pear in cereal and oats is very okay.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lawvlypearl(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Lawlypearl jus send a direct mail to my box cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com

Ok thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijeoma2728(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Good day mummies. Pls how do you handled a teacher that eats a child's food. A friend of mine needs advice, so she can be as diplomatic as possible.
@omega @comtem2011. Pls mummies oooo

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bolade005: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
kidco:
Three people ordered solo last week
two more are intrusted
Will have to ask them if they can add yours
they are into retail so chance of adding 30 to their 200 books might not be problematic
Will get in touch and revert
thanks
How do you sell your books? I'm interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.