Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4411774 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beeejaylere(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Coldfeet:
Apply Shea butter in and around the nostrils to clear the blocked nose, keep him warm at all times the weather may be the culprit.
Thanks alot @coldfeet
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Evening mamas...

Ejo e dakun, e epp me o!! grin grin

my DD of almost 6 weeks like to rush food while suckin.... she rushes BM and also rushes her formula. When I try to remove at intervals, she grips so tight that u can feel her gums.

pls what do I do....cos sometimes she ends up coughing

zaynie helovesme coldfeet alphahandmaiden and other sabi mamas.

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
enque:
Evening mamas...

my DD of almost 6 weeks like to rush food while suckin.... she rushes BM and also rushes her formula. When I try to remove at intervals, she grips so tight that u can feel her gums.

zaynie helovesme coldfeet alphahandmaiden and other sabi mamas.

Thanks
Lols she is originally from Russia ,maybe you shouldn't allow her get too hungry before feeding her

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
lol...thanks

dexterush:

Lols she is originally from Russia ,maybe you shouldn't allow her get too hungry before feeding her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jamjam5000(f): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=beeejaylere post=52513327]Good morning mother, my 4week+ ds has cold for a week now . don't sleep at all at night, his nose is blocked but no mucus in sight.he breath heavily.

Sorry about your son. Try using a saline spray and nasal pump to decongest his nostrils. Then do a steam bath using vicks vapour(or any menthol like robb). Ensure you keep him propped up and do feed him regularly.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy New Year to everyone

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
enque:
Evening mamas...

zaynie helovesm.e coldfee.t alphahandm.aiden and other sabi mamas.
Thanks

Try to distract her while eating by singing.
I sing when I feed them...esp when I'm in a good mood. They stop, stare ,smile and go back to feeding.
Also feed her before she gets too hungry, you can even time her.
You dragging her off will only make her clamp harder lol!
This one wee like food o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gratefulaheart: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
zaynie:

I sing when I feed them...esp when I'm in a good mood. They stop, stare ,smile and go back to feeding.
This one wee like food o
Zaynie you've got a msg on your other thread. Biko epp

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
She like food no b small o especially breast but she hates bathing grin grin

thanks Zaynie

zaynie:

This one wee like food o

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FINA4804(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
DANZAK:

My dear, it has moved from cough to malaria. Took him to the hospital yesterday and they ran malaria test on him, the result came out 2+. He is on treatment now with cannula on his wrist. My heart aches each time I look at him and what he is going thru in this his young life. But all the same, I give glory to God for it is by His mercies, that we are not consumed.
Thanks for checking on us.
Being offline for some time thus my late reply.
so Sorry, Oh Lord please release your healing Angels upon our son tonight In Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rossy99(f): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
My 8mnt baby jump at food anytime we are eating,we give to her nd she take it bt wen she wnt to poo,she poo everytin dsame including eba.she can eat everytin we eat cos she has 5teeth already bt not digestible is d problem.pls wat do i do
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bisoye82: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Happy New Year mummies and daddy's smiley smiley smiley

@momma saying something about baby teeth not coming out on time in tune with nephew/niece grin
let me make laugh,my 9 months twin girl has 4 teeth but the twin boy no single one in his mouth grin grin grin but am not worried jare.they are both hitting their milestones kiss

To all the PDP mummies sharing Xmas hamper no one reach me o tongue
@dexterush if I say make i send you something promise me that twin belle no go gum me o kiss kiss

2017 our year of multiple breakthroughs,testimonies,blessings,peace in our hearts and homes and prosperity in Jesus name.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmTwins2: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Happy new year Mommies, may God bless our families. I read abt a couple cases of chicken pox so i'm wondering exactly how old is the vaccine given? N what's the name of the vaccine? 10x in advance mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mofy1(f): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pls cute mummies does anyone know the present price for baby swing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DANZAK(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
FINA4804:
so Sorry, Oh Lord please release your healing Angels upon our son tonight In Jesus name. Amen

Ameeen!.Thanks a lot dear

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dunasy(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rossy99:
My 8mnt baby jump at food anytime we are eating,we give to her nd she take it bt wen she wnt to poo,she poo everytin dsame including eba.she can eat everytin we eat cos she has 5teeth already bt not digestible is d problem.pls wat do i do

It's cos her system isn't yet able to process the food and it's normal.

As she grows, her digestive system would process the food better
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Happy new year Mommies, may God bless our families. I read abt a couple cases of chicken pox so i'm wondering exactly how old is the vaccine given? N what's the name of the vaccine? 10x in advance mamas
From 12 months and it's called chicken pox or varicella vaccine.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
mofy1:
Pls cute mummies does anyone know the present price for baby swing.
Depends on the brand.

Graco is 39k

Mama love 29k

Fisher price 18k
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rossy99:
It's not a problem with time her system will be able to assimilate the food properly.

5 frontal teeth can't chew nah! So all non pasty/liquid food is going to come out almost undigested.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bisoye82:

@momma saying something about baby teeth not coming out on time in tune with nephew/niece grin
let me make laugh,my 9 months twin girl has 4 teeth but the twin boy no single one in his mouth grin grin grin but am not worried jare.they are both hitting their milestones kiss

@dexterush if I say make i send you something promise me that twin belle no go gum me o kiss kiss

2017 our year of multiple breakthroughs,testimonies,blessings,peace in our hearts and homes and prosperity in Jesus name.
Cheers
Amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bisoye82:

Cheers
Amen to the prayer oh
My dear you are also running away from twins ba
See me dodging the prayer like kilode,abeg oh the daughter of man cannot coman pai.
Abeg send oh,nothing does you
My babies did competition for who will eat the most meat this Xmas,under the space of one month one brought out five,the second six.I laugh tire for where them dey chop meat. Delta men and meat sha

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AbbynHummy(f): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
My one week old baby is always sleeping during the day, she prefers to sleep than to nurse, she is on exclusive breastfeeding, and I feel she is not eating much becos of her sleepiness, I have woken her up like 4times today to breastfeed her, she won't spend up to 10mins on the breast before she dozes off. But she wakes up like every 1hr plus at night to feed, she doesn't sleep much at night. What do I do?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dexterush(f): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
AbbynHummy:
My one week old baby is always sleeping during the day, she prefers to sleep than to nurse, she is on exclusive breastfeeding, and I feel she is not eating much becos of her sleepiness, I have woken her up like 4times today to breastfeed her, she won't spend up to 10mins on the breast before she dozes off. But she wakes up like every 1hr plus at night to feed, she doesn't sleep much at night. What do I do?
There is nothing you can do,with time her pattern will change.just continue feeding her at interval,with time you will be one begging her to sleep sef

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmTwins2: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Coldfeet:
From 12 months and it's called chicken pox or varicella vaccine.
Thanks, I appreciate ur help. My son is 15m, Hp he can still take it. Is it given in health centers like the other routine vaccines? Or we'll have to pay to request for it. we were told at our 9 months immunization that d nxt vaccination is not until 18m bt now.... N I jst want to make sure we'r properly covered.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by EsteemedB(f): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hello everyone! am a new mum.been reading posts on the pregnancy thread while I was pregnant. Am glad to be part of this thread.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Livez: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
I have been an active peeper for about a year. I have really learnt a lot. Officially here to register.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mofy1(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Coldfeet:
Depends on the brand.

Graco is 39k

Mama love 29k

Fisher price 18k
Tnx ma'am I really appreciate this

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by roseval(f): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Livez:
I have been an active peeper for about a year. I have really learnt a lot. Officially here to register.
u welcome

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by roseval(f): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
EsteemedB:
Hello everyone! am a new mum.been reading posts on the pregnancy thread while I was pregnant. Am glad to be part of this thread.

Welcome ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ayolight(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hello mommas, happy new Year to everyone. God bless all our Children. And Thank you to the mother that sent me a Christmas gift.
Pls mothers, there is a thread created on behalf of a baby with heart issues. Pls mothers in the house i solicit for ur assistance financially, morally and spiritually.
Pls assist the baby in any little way.
https://www.nairaland.com/3539895/save-baby-tomi
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
UmmTwins2:

Thanks, I appreciate ur help. My son is 15m, Hp he can still take it. Is it given in health centers like the other routine vaccines? Or we'll have to pay to request for it. we were told at our 9 months immunization that d nxt vaccination is not until 18m bt now.... N I jst want to make sure we'r properly covered.

In the facility I use, we were told to give at 2years. My son had it at 2years, 9months. It's given on request. Not all health centers may have it, the community health worker will have to source for it from the cold chain.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UmmTwins2: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Gaily04:

In the facility I use, we were told to give at 2years. My son had it at 2years, 9months. It's given on request. Not all health centers may have it, the community health worker will have to source for it from the cold chain.
Oh, OK. Thanks. Guess we'r still on time. Wl ask at our nxt appointment then

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.