Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4395844 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2017
enque:

I am eating sweet sliced bread as I am typing this....
I want to finish it b4 12am because I am turning a new leaf from July 1st... grin grin

So Epp me God...

Ah-think....scratch that, I know food is my biggest problem....I can't say no to food o!

I looked at myself in the mirror last week and I finally realised I have gained serious weight.. Heck no! I don't even wanna climb a scale now make I no get hypertension.

The plan is to clean the dusty treadmill at home (which I haven't used in almost a year) and Epp myself... Beht I de fear oo... It's not gonna b easy mehn..

I think I need someone to be accountable to.... May make me much more serious

Lol
When I lived with my mum, I was more fitness conscious. But now that I have my own house, sometimes, especially when Hubby is out, food and movies become my friend.

I have tasked myself to avoid everything Junk. God help us. Breastfeeding has a way of making one put on real weight.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
When I lived with my mum, I was more fitness conscious. But now that I have my own house, sometimes, especially when Hubby is out, food and movies become my friend.

I have tasked myself to avoid everything Junk. God help us. Breastfeeding has a way of making one put on real weight.

When I was single, I used to run every weekend....
I didn't even gain much weight while I was pregnant, and there was actually a time postpartum, that I went back to my pre-pregnancy weight (when I was on mat leave) ...but somehow I resumed work and the story changed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Pancakes grin
First attempt grin

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Pancakes grin
First attempt grin

jazzyjazz, hmmm!!! Later now you will come and be saying you want to loose weight����.
@enque, I just think there is a way breastfeeding make someone more hungrier than before. I wish I can also start going to gym but abeg who I wan put my LO with? May God help us in this weight thing because even God knows I can't starve myself

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Pancakes grin
First attempt grin
You is av come again. Whenever I make pancakes at home, hubby would eat one then go 'so where's our food'.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

You is av come again. Whenever I make pancakes at home, hubby would eat one then go 'so where's our food'.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your husband is very funny
Mine is asking me when next I'll do another pancake cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2017
enque:

When I was single, I used to run every weekend....
I didn't even gain much weight while I was pregnant, and there was actually a time postpartum, that I went back to my pre-pregnancy weight (when I was on mat leave) ...but somehow I resumed work and the story changed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I used to swim twice a week!
Now I can't remember the last time i went to the pool
And there's a hotel close to my house with a pool o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Akorkor:

jazzyjazz, hmmm!!! Later now you will come and be saying you want to loose weight����.
@enque, I just think there is a way breastfeeding make someone more hungrier than before. I wish I can also start going to gym but abeg who I wan put my LO with? May God help us in this weight thing because even God knows I can't starve myself

Of coz I want to loose weight na *rolls eyes *
Beht I cannot come and starve when I'm hungry na
Breastfeeding just makes me feel like I fasted for 40days
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Eh be like say this free rota virus immunization thing Na true oh. I just checked my baby's immunization card and it is among the vaccine they give to them and all we pay is just N200.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Please, can I have some pancakes. embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Me and you we have the same problem. Love of food and zero accountability. Also I was humongous in pregnancy (gained almost 30kg) and lost like 25 doing nothing so people telling me "babe you've really reduced oh, and na CS you do" is gassing me up and making me forget I was already like 10kg bigger than my pre marriage weight before I took in
It's that 10kg I want to lose now. Planned to go to my estate gym to make enquiries but rain is falling so I'm sitting with my bowl of oats with plenty milk, and thinking about my life

enque:

I am eating sweet sliced bread as I am typing this....
I want to finish it b4 12am because I am turning a new leaf from July 1st... grin grin

So Epp me God...

Ah-think....scratch that, I know food is my biggest problem....I can't say no to food o!

I looked at myself in the mirror last week and I finally realised I have gained serious weight.. Heck no! I don't even wanna climb a scale now make I no get hypertension.

The plan is to clean the dusty treadmill at home (which I haven't used in almost a year) and Epp myself... Beht I de fear oo... It's not gonna b easy mehn..

I think I need someone to be accountable to.... May make me much more serious

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2017
Welldone. I haven't made pancakes since I got married cos hubs makes them better than I do so I beeeeeeeegggggg for weeeeks then he finally agrees

Or I do shakara when begging don tire me and buy ingredients. He'll now feel guilty and do it grin

jazzyjazz:
Pancakes grin
First attempt grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mompurity22: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
talltosyne:

Instant full cream is better than the filled for A 1yr old baby. The difference: for filled milk, the milk fat has being replaced with vegetable fat. Filled milk is sweeter, it purges my son
thanks for the clarification. Kisses to your lo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2017
healthconcerns:
Contact Nurse Funmilayo Odianose on +2348162967992; i will much glad to tell you more about the wonderful health benefits of using this supplements from GNLD. Her nutritionals are based in nature and backed by science.

I am a Registered and Licensed NURSE with the Nigerian Medical Association. And a licensed and registered GNLD/NeoLife Healthcare Partner and Supplements Distributor in Lagos State, Nigeria

GNLD, its simply the best!
How can you be a registered nurse with the Nigerian Medical Association It is doctors that are registered under that body...If you want to lie eh,do your research well.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Jaygrl:
How can you be a registered nurse with the Nigerian Medical Association It is doctors that are registered under that body...If you want to lie eh,do your research well.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry why u blow this whistle like this na

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Abeg don't read and pass

I have been feeling funny and sleepy lately. I dey even fear to do test sef. On the other hand, I dont feel am preggy. 4 months postpartum no period. Abeg who have lasted this long and took in. Make una help my ministry.

And with regards to baby food, I want to start my baby on Millet, dawa and soya bean meal. What shouted measurement be like ( in paint)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jaygrl:

grin
Nairaland mamas are savage o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mama's Abeg help me ooooo
Since my son's tooth came out my ni.pples have been on fire o
This boy will bite, chew, then bite and pull the poor ni.pples as if na ponmo embarassed
What can I do o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hahahaha!!!! So happy today. Lost 2.5kg without even knowing. Now am 61kg. I cut most of my sugary intake. Now it's to stop taking that chilled coke. Mission will start next two weeks. Tommy trimming is my next mission. I must get my flat Tommy back.

Ahhh!!! Wish wish wish, must must must. God help me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
This boy will bite, chew, then bite and pull the poor ni.pples as if na ponmo embarassed
What can I do o

Hahahaha . My baby is still teething. No teeth yet. Enjoy the bite. I actually don't know what you can do. Sorry, but am sure other mama will advise
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Akorkor:

Hahahaha!!!! So happy today. Lost 2.5kg without even knowing. Now am 61kg. I cut most of my sugary intake. Now it's to stop taking that chilled coke. Mission will start next two weeks. Tommy trimming is my next mission. I must get my flat Tommy back.

Ahhh!!! Wish wish wish, must must must. God help me

abeg, when u reach this milestone, share your tips with me. thanks in advance cool cool cool
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yesitsme:
Abeg don't read and pass

I have been feeling funny and sleepy lately. I dey even fear to do test sef. On the other hand, I dont feel am preggy. 4 months postpartum no period. Abeg who have lasted this long and took in. Make una help my ministry.

And with regards to baby food, I want to start my baby on Millet, dawa and soya bean meal. What shouted measurement be like ( in paint)

Lol
If not for uwa nmebi, a woman should not be pregnant while breastfeeding.

The way I do her pap
Half paint Millet, half paint yellow corn, half paint guineacorn

Please make sure you wash it very well.
That will prevent any sour taste.

Then be sure to tie the prepped pap in moi moi nylon as soon as water drains off from the Akamu bag.

It is not good to allow one single mould on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abiagirl777(f): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
What can I do o

lol;God given kpomo.the way you were making us swallow our saliva in preggy thread,that is what he is doing. to be on the safe side,talk to him or gently tap His feet to know its painful... also insert your forefinger in between his teeth and then pull out or else na to clench firmly be that which cab be very painful.Ndoh,kpele,!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tinutunde(f): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Yesitsme post=58013264]Abeg don't read and pass

there could be another bun in the oven *winks*, anything is possible,my SIL delivered via CS and took in again when the baby was not even up to eight weeks,she got to know when she wanted to do pre family planning PT.I think you should go ahead with the PT to know wats really up.shalom
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abiagirl777(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yesitsme:
Abeg don't read and pass

Isetigo!2018 mamas!but id you dont get tested, you won't rest unless you are one of us that doesn't take in until after weaning baby.play safe if Aunty flo eventually comes, and yes you can stay that long without AF coming back and took in
Ovulation continues.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
If not for uwa nmebi, a woman should not be pregnant while breastfeeding.

The way I do her pap
Half paint Millet, half paint yellow corn, half paint guineacorn

Please make sure you wash it very well.
That will prevent any sour taste.

Then be sure to tie the prepped pap in moi moi nylon as soon as water drains off from the Akamu bag.

It is not good to allow one single mould on it.

Uwa mmebi kwa?
How??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyZoe: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Great mummies in the house. I greet una ohhh.
Please help advice a ftm. Please I don't know how to carry solids in a flask when going out. Someone said I should just mix it with the formula and put In the thermos. Another said I should put the solid like that, then mix with formula when baby wants to feed. Old which is more appropriate. Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Me and you we have the same problem. Love of food and zero accountability. Also I was humongous in pregnancy (gained almost 30kg) and lost like 25 doing nothing so people telling me "babe you've really reduced oh, and na CS you do" is gassing me up and making me forget I was already like 10kg bigger than my pre marriage weight before I took in
It's that 10kg I want to lose now. Planned to go to my estate gym to make enquiries but rain is falling so I'm sitting with my bowl of oats with plenty milk, and thinking about my life

Rain has stopped o...
U can still get to d gym grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
What can I do o

When he bites you, gently pull out the breast from his mouth, look into his face and tell him NO Biting. You can tap the cheeks or legs and talk to him. If he continues, stop breastfeeding him at the moment, talk to him and continue later. If he starts crying, cuddle him and tell him biting hurts but please don't cave in. You'll be surprised he understands and knows what he's doing.
This is how they start testing your patience. It's part of motherhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Habikesweet(f): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
[[color=#770077][/color] Good morning sabi mama, pls help a new mom. My baby is 5 months plus, he has been on SMA gold 1 and breast milk ,now want to start him on Gerber rice assisted sitter,pls I will be using SMA spoon as my measurement.,please how many spoon of SMA powder into 4 Sma measuring spoon of Gerber rice ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
mummyZoe:
Great mummies in the house. I greet una ohhh.
Please help advice a ftm. Please I don't know how to carry solids in a flask when going out. Someone said I should just mix it with the formula and put In the thermos. Another said I should put the solid like that, then mix with formula when baby wants to feed. Old which is more appropriate. Thank you

The one in bold
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
cheesy grin dats exactly wat am making now n not first attempt sha!I don make pancake countless times sef!I have a pancake addict who doesn't mind eating it as dinner or lunch or bfast-no diff!Sumtimes I go d wonder why I introduced it to him!Na him d buy d flour(he bought flour and eggs yesterday)am frying and he is eating!
jazzyjazz:
Pancakes grin
First attempt grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.