Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4421718 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by poshestmina(f): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
enque:

To prevent or cure?

Cure
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls thank God for me oh
I went to market to buy things to cook.
I got to where I usually buy meat the woman hadn't come. Then I went to another place. Apparently I went too early
So I went to buy other things
Came back I saw the woman setting up
As I was waiting with others there I started feeling dizzy. I tried to rest on a table no way.
So one woman noticed and gave me chair to sit on.
The thiing kept getting worse. She then rushed to buy sprite put salt and gave me to drink
It started raining. By then so many attention
Someone stop keke to take me home I said they shouldnt worry that I came in a car.
The keke kept waiting
I later gave the man #200 to go cos he waited for sometime and he was getting upset.
One woman was just praying and another making sure I don't sleep.
Well I became ok after sometime.
It was raining and I sat under the rain cos I couldn't move till I regain consciousness.
I was able to drive home but I couldn't buy all I needed to buy.
I ate and breast feed my baby before leaving home so dont know what could have caused it.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Just replied you on the preggy thread. Lol. Your food will digest well this night.
no be small... Lemme treat malaria then
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mompurity22: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
I used to think NAN And SOME other MILK Have FOLLOW On TILL AGE 2 when it is now safe to give full cream milk. Though I don't give full cream till age 3 there are ranges of products with follow on though quite expensive but you will be glad you bought them.

Pix also google for more
thanks mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
poshestmina:

Cure

Sudocrem
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
chisophia:
Please where are you.
off jakpa and refinery road AKA Avenue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
its central hospital in Warri

So u have power for those nurses that abuse people there? U be wafi mama abi?
I hate that hospital cos my mum had me there and they made her fetch water to bath herself immediately after delivery cos there was no one there with her. She even showed me the wicked nurse that did it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
oamronnie:
Thank you ma. I thought it was free when I saw it on my baby's card too but they just gave him the other 6weeks immunization injections and left our the rota. I had to ask and I was told to pay N7700 if I wanted it. Was just praying for LO not to spit it out after paying the money
I will ask on Monday to be very sure if it is among
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama's Abeg help me ooooo
Since my son's tooth came out my ni.pples have been on fire o
This boy will bite, chew, then bite and pull the poor ni.pples as if na ponmo embarassed
What can I do o

that has been my boy's hobbies since he has two in his mouth. infact he so much enjoyed doing that to d extent that his papa also noticed. he will even laugh one kind funny laugh while on it. a times his papa will say make I use hand press his mouth while he does it..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chanbaby:

I hate that hospital cos my mum had me there and they made her fetch water to bath herself immediately after delivery cos there was no one there with her. She even showed me the wicked nurse that did it.
them dey dread me cos I dey blow grammar for their head. And any nurse wen misbehave I dey report am straight.the first time I went to enquire about Tt d nurse come dey shout for me Ni I give am my British accent, wash her well Ni the senior matron come dey beg me. Ni i tell her say if The way she talk to me Ni she dey talk to her children then she will not have good children. I respect you when u respect me and give you shit when you treat me like one. Like I tell them that I am as educated as u if not more, that its the course that makes the difference so they shouldn't treat me like I am stupid

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by poshestmina(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
enque:

Sudocrem

Thanks. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fruitfulhome: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama's Abeg help me ooooo
Since my son's tooth came out my ni.pples have been on fire o
This boy will bite, chew, then bite and pull the poor ni.pples as if na ponmo embarassed
What can I do o

I learnt u should spank them a little and wen they look at u, give them that stern of seriousness and then talk to them to stop biting.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chanbaby:
Pls thank God for me
It was raining and I sat under the rain cos I couldn't move till I regain consciousness.
I ate and breast feed my baby before leaving home so dont know what could have caused it.

Chanbaby:
Pls thank God for me oh
I got
I thank God for your life ohh!!! Maybe you are stressed. It has happened to me once but it was in my sitting room. Sometimes we go through so much stress that we are not even aware that our body is pilling it up and it may reject it one day.
Please when you get home, rest well if possible tel DH or anyone with you to give baby formula when he cries so that you can sleep and regain your strength well. God will give us the strength to take care of our children and we shall eat the fruit of our labor . Motherhood na full time job

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chychy4us: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Chanbaby:
Pls thank God for me oh
I got to where I usually buy meat the woman hadn't come. Then I went to another place. Apparently I went too early
As I was waiting with others there I started feeling dizzy. I tried to rest on a table no way.
The thiing kept getting worse. She then rushed to buy sprite put salt and gave me to drink
Someone stop keke to take me home I said they shouldnt worry that I came in a car.
The keke kept waiting
I later gave the man #200 to go cos he waited for sometime and he was getting upset.
One woman was just praying and another making sure I tbe sdon't sleep.

Kpele dear, just imagining what u went through gave me goosebumps, it could be stress or better still go for check up to rule out any hidden sickness
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Chanbaby:
Pls thank God for me oh
The keke kept waiting
One woman was just praying and another making sure I don't sleep.
thank God
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 2:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Hello ChanBaby

You exclusively breastfeed your child, no?

How well do you eat?

Try to get a test done to determine your PCV and Fasting Blood Sugar.
They are major culprits.

Eat well, sleep WELL
And please, go easy on yourself.

Ehen, *clears throat*
Cover yourself with the blood Jesus, get a PT strip and do za tezt.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 3:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Thank u very much mamas
@Akorkor thank u very much. Motherhood is really full time work oh. Saw my uncle on wed and he was just talking anyhow that my Dh is making me very comfortable that's why I dont want to get a job. He said do I think all the money they paid for my education is for waste. I can't kill myself cos I want to pls my father all cos I went to a private uni and did masters Abroad can the millions paid for my education buy my life. I no fit shout oh.

@mizmycoli yes I do ebf but dont eat as if I am cos I dont have appetite. I'm almost back to my pre- wedding size. When people see me they are amazed. Some even say Dh will have no choice than to get me pregnant again grin. I really cover myself with the blood oh. Cos the way I'm feeling was the way I felt when I was pregnant with my son. Pls let it not be I dont have the power now oh. Chai 3weeks after delivery I begin kpekpus tongue. God have mercy on me oh cry.
I'm almost 5mths post partum no AF can it be possible that i'm pregnant.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 3:14am On Jul 02, 2017
Hey Sabi Mamas,lo had his 10weeks immunization on Friday. The hospital we use in Victoria Island Lagos charge 10k for the rotavirus vaccine,what I did was that I went to Medvac pharmacy along kareem ikotun bought the vaccine at 5,650naira and administered it very carefully to avoid him spitting it out. I think that is the cheapest place rotavirus vaccine can be gotten for mamas that want to buy on the island.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 4:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Chanbaby:
Thank u very much mamas
@Akorkor thank u very much. Motherhood is really full time work oh. Saw my uncle on wed and he was just talking anyhow that my Dh is making me very comfortable that's why I dont want to get a job. He said do I think all the money they paid for my education is for waste. I can't kill myself cos I want to pls my father all cos I went to a private uni and did masters Abroad can the millions paid for my education buy my life. I no fit shout oh.

@mizmycoli yes I do ebf but dont eat as if I am cos I dont have appetite. I'm almost back to my pre- wedding size. When people see me they are amazed. Some even say Dh will have no choice than to get me pregnant again grin. I really cover myself with the blood oh. Cos the way I'm feeling was the way I felt when I was pregnant with my son. Pls let it not be I dont have the power now oh. Chai 3weeks after delivery I begin kpekpus tongue. God have mercy on me oh cry.

Sis, Biko eat well o
Fainting is real for exclusively breastfeeding moms who deny their body real good and timely food.

Meanwhile @your question
*in Omawumi voice*

Eve U aks meeee, na Hu ah go aks?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 4:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Jaygrl:
Hey Sabi Mamas,lo had his 10weeks immunization on Friday. The hospital we use in Victoria Island Lagos charge 10k for the rotavirus vaccine,what I did was that I went to Medvac pharmacy along kareem ikotun bought the vaccine at 5,650naira and administered it very carefully to avoid him spitting it out. I think that is the cheapest place rotavirus vaccine can be gotten for mamas that want to buy on the island.

Had I known that one can give that medicine on their own without the need for nurses; Had I known that it is one of those drugs you can buy from reputable pharmacies, God know say Kupa for nuh see Shingbai! collect from me angry

grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 4:35am On Jul 02, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
its central hospital in Warri
@ ciscamustexcel, seriously it's free at Central? Dats a gud one o!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 4:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Chanbaby:

@ Chanbaby, my dear u can say that again. I was a victim too. Infact I suffer nor be small. Was already 8cm with a strong urge to push but was yet to even be placed on a bed. I thank God all turned out well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Chanbaby:
Thank u very much mamas

thank God I have a partner in crime...Go and do d test my sister tongue fear not. Me done do my own ooo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Had I known that one can give that medicine on their own without the need for nurses; Had I known that it is one of those drugs you can buy from reputable pharmacies, God know say Kupa for nuh see Shingbai! collect from me angry

grin

u de use kupa?
daiz my hospital.......had my dd there sef smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
enque:

u de use kupa?
daiz my hospital.......had my dd there sef smiley

Lol
Na your post carry me go there.
grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Florena(f): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2017
iomoge2 slide in here biko!

this your cough recipe can I give my baby at intervals or just when the cough starts?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2017
MizMyColi:
Hello ChanBaby

You exclusively breastfeed your child, no?

How well do you eat?

Try to get a test done to determine your PCV and Fasting Blood Sugar.
They are major culprits.

Eat well, sleep WELL
And please, go easy on yourself.

Ehen, *clears throat*
Cover yourself with the blood Jesus, get a PT strip and do za tezt.
laugh won kill me die for here
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
laugh won kill me die for here
grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin
Abeg which one be rota virus again is it compulsory?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
queensnow:
Abeg which one be rota virus again is it compulsory?

Not necessarily.
But it is a way to immunize against diarrhea and vomiting cause by a virus that can lead to infant mortality.
It should be in your child's immunization card.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Akorkor:

Hahahahha!!! Really ignorant is worrying her. Anyway, its her life,it's her baby. Very soon some people will come out and tell us that their baby started washing plate and jumping at 6 month.

Look at you! My friend's daughter was SITTING at two months!!!! grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Not necessarily.
But it is a way to immunize against diarrhea and vomiting cause by a virus that can lead to infant mortality.
It should be in your child's immunization card.
okay ma thank u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.