Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Drop Those Lecturers Names Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Those Lecturers Names Here (787 Views)

OAU Lecturers Accuse Mgt Of Administering N3.5 Billion Without Due Process / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Those Lecturers Names Here by dezhi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
[b]We feed up with hearing too many stories.
Re: Drop Those Lecturers Names Here by mykeilori(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
yeah, i think this is an important thread. i will like to encourage every student to participate.

To start with, anybody can go to University of ilorin, and ask for one man called Shit, and his friend Kore, at d dept of electrical enginnering, i think this man should sent back to school to learn teaching and lecturing ethics if he wants to survive as a lecturer.
Re: Drop Those Lecturers Names Here by dezhi(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2007
Re: Drop Those Lecturers Names Here by sophienwa(f): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2007
dezhi:

Its like these students don't know the importance of this thread and how it benefits them tremendously. If it was something about sex or nudity you would have seen their dirty responds and minds. Will this country ever be free from rubbish. From this now i believe a friend who says he believes the students themselves are in support and agents of these lecturers what a shame. sad sad sad

na by force? grin
Re: Drop Those Lecturers Names Here by dezhi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
@sophienwa
Eazyyyyy!
Re: Drop Those Lecturers Names Here by Zandra1(f): 3:18am On Dec 04, 2007
Go to ratemyprofessor.com then type in the name of ur school, if its there search for ur profs. name thru the alphabets.
Re: Drop Those Lecturers Names Here by sophienwa(f): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2007
dezhi:

@sophienwa
i no dey suprised na so u take scale tru school, yeye person. always try to contribute so others can gain. hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

no need 4 insults but d truth of d matter is that it is not by force. even if that is how i managed 2 graduate, i don't see why u should be taking panadol 4 my own headache tongue

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Masters In 4 Years With Your Ssce / "I'll Rather You Brought It" / Structural Analysis Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.