Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram (2042 Views)

I Condemn The Paris Attack / Christians, I Have A Problem / I Am A Christian, I Love Muslims & I Condemn Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2012
shegn:

Let the killing of innocents end, let us focus on the actual enemy. Please spread this message of TRUTH.
[img][/img]

Who in your opinion do you mean is innocent? And who is the "actual enemy"? What is TRUTH?
Re: I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram by yazach: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Who in your opinion do you mean is innocent? And who is the "actual enemy"? What is TRUTH?

Mr innocenti, you are at it again do you really need those answer from him? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Are you angry because he(as a good muslim) want end to act of terrorism? undecided undecided undecided undecided or you want the killing to continue?
Do you want to say only Christians are victim? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
yazach:

Mr innocenti, you are at it again do you really need those answer from him? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Are you angry because he(as a good muslim) want end to act of terrorism? undecided undecided undecided undecided or you want the killing to continue?
Do you want to say only Christians are victim? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Will you rather answer the question? Who are the innocent ones?
Re: I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram by yazach: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Will you rather answer the question? Who are the innocent ones?

I don't answer a christian bigots and I don't expect your questions to be answered because you already have your nonsense in you black mind
Re: I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
yazach:

I don't answer a christian bigots and I don't expect your questions to be answered because you already have your nonsense in you black mind

Are you innocent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Culture / "There is no Hell." / Points To Ponder Upon-Non-Muslims Especially Atheists And Christians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.