Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Want My Husband To Be Impotent - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want My Husband To Be Impotent (27351 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by omogenikky(f): 1:53am On Dec 12, 2007
Yeepa!!!!
If he is impotent and you are still married and living together, life will only get worse. Imagine a man like that who is used to releasing built up tension through his sexcapades, he will just start releasing it on you by beating you black and blue everyday. That will be his way of having sex ,
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by ohwofasa(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2007
jus check,u may find out wat/why ur husband goes after other girls,as soon as u get d answer,give him over dose of dat same thing & wen he sees d other girls,his manhood will refuse to react
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by kukuboy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2008
pls see me for d drug to use for him via- ashmor4real@yahoo.com
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by stag: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2008
grin grin grin LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by godana(f): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2008
If your husband has cheated times you cannot recall, it surely shows he has no respect for u.
If u like paint him with leprosy trust me the guy no go change. Omo i am not asking u to leave ur husband
but if his actions can push u to the level of making him impotent i would suggest u do something about yourself
b4 u go crazy.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Pappyjesby(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
Woman you don't need to do that, first ask yourself these questions;

1. What has my husband found in those other women outside which I do not posess?
2. Am I really satisfying this man on bed?
3. Do I have time for him each time he needs me?
4. Do I respect him and make him feel like a man most times the opportunity comes?
5. Was there any time at all I cheated on him thinking he would not know?
6. Do I love him I mean in the real context of it?
7. Have I taken my time to study and acess this man to know what he likes, what he
dislikes or what he wants from me?

Try to profer quality answers I mean quality and reasonable answers to these questions, you will see that
you may need to renege on what you are trying to do against your husband if you can mend your broken fence.

Pappyjesby
http://www.savepregnancyguide.com/
http://www.diabetessolvetips..com/
http://www.backpainsolution..com/
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by spoilt(f): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
see lorraine bobbit for tips on destruction of male organs! grin
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by stag: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
spoilt:

see lorraine bobbit for tips on destruction of male organs! grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by solumto: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2008
what wil u achieve by making him impotent , why dnt u just improve and return to the appearance u had when he asked for ur hand.thats all u women shld start using ur brains and not ur pussy to think
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by mellow(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2008
It is just amazing that the poster Registered to tell us she want to render her Husband impotent.

methinks she hax already made up her mind to do it if she has not done it already. This decision you

just made is the giving me the idea that you are a woman that can do any I mean anything under the

the heavens and on earth to get what she wants.

For those agitating that she leaves, I take them in good faith to be little johnny of the jokes section. For

Christ sake we are talking of marriage here, till death do you part and not your usual boyfriend/girlfriend

relationship where you can easily walk away and run into the hands of another man who provides a shoulder

to lean on and Hanky to wipe your crocodile tears. My advice to you is this. Majority of men cheat. Forget that

your friend that is upgrading her Husbands virtues, if only you know. Talk to your husband politely, you may be surprised

what you will hear. And remember, it may also be spiritual in which case he needs your prayer. You see this Guys and

Gals here saying leave him and crucify him? don't be surprised to know that your Husband is 80% better than they are.

Show your husband love, dress up for him, tell him to take you to places, bring out the Romance in him and you will be

overwhelmed what the outcome might be.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by olanajim(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2008
Great input.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by salinco(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2008
There are sometime senses on sensible and insensible thing, but one must learn that two wrong cannot make a right. People makes contribution, which are relevant, and to you is right; some that you think that it could also be right but wrong. Note that there is no confusion about life, right is always distinct from error or wrong. Just please do the right thing, and what is the right thing: the right thing is to have a strong faith, the faith that only God can help you. Do what you can boast-off.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by simibrazil(f): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
babyandrea

Yes, there are a way to make he became impotent throught injection FOREVER. It has a name but I forgot. In some countries they make it in men that rapped women or like to practice phedophily( I don't know how to write, it means make sex with children) it have female hormone and the privates wont get hard againtongue

One time it happen here in Brazil, the wife got the husband in the bed with another woman and she put gum in the woman's hand and force her hand to touch the privates of the guy.Imagine the scene? they went to the hospital like that, after the guy died and she went to the prision

My advice is :

- keep married and stop making sex with him, I can send y a vibrator for y masturbate yourself when y wish make love

- Divorce ! maybe you fear ask for divorce for financial reason, but is the best solution and go work, is not the end of the world.

- Contract a detective , pay for his services for he follow him and take pictures, after y go to the court claim for divorce and money montly because u have the prove that he cheat you.

I don't agree with some opinions here. If you husband has been cheating is not YOUR FAULT men are lile that, sexual animals, even if the woman is complely (beautiful inside and outside,big butt and breast, make oral, anal and pussy sex) even that way he will cheat because he likes the seduction moviment.

Theres a limit to forgive.

I know a lot of people (evangelic,that just know 1 privates during the whole life) who got AIDS OR OTHERS SEXUAL DISEASE.

You should love yourself in first,second and third position.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by OpeLovely(f): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2008
Impotence is not the answer. Remember that it will also affect you except you're frigid yourself. Seek professional help through counselling but not beofre you dialogue with him first and also put it in prayer. And if it doesn't work, then accept it like that but ensure to put condoms in his briefcase or purse. (Thousands of african men cheat daily and what remedy can the woman do? Nothing, really except you want to retaliate).
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by LadyT(f): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2008
Dont give him any silly potions unless you want to kill him. Firstly go and test yourself for HIV/AIDs and various other STD's,
You need to find out why he can't control himself and he is messing up outside. What is going on in your marriage?
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by sweetTai(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2008
The things some African men says and does really scares me and we wonder why Africa is underdeveloped. What is so hard in marrying a woman that you truely love, establish a good home and live a happy live. What is so hard in that? Idiots!
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by banni: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
bablawo@yahoo.com go sort am.
No laugh na modern age even jujuman get email.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by topgirl: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2008
leave am for God.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Outstrip(f): 5:36am On Mar 02, 2008
Instead of you to worry about getting infected with HIV you are worried about him getting some else pregnant. You need to set your priorities.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by amaikama(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2009
@poster!! I hope you know the repercussion of what you are asking angry cause making him to be Impotent for other women also makes him useless for you too and at the end, you will end up doing what he is doing to you right now (cheating) I suggest you should have a heart to heart talk with your husband on the danger of what he is doing to both of you as husband and wife. cry
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by amaikama(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2009
@sweet Tai!! why forcus on Africa angry Is it Africa that started homosexual? Is it Africa that started Lesbianisms. or is it Africa that says if you are not actracted to your wife of many years with children should get a divorce?? i really dont want to get into details right now but just answer me this.

The copy-cat of such life comes from you, whoever you are, that the average Africa live by. A world you all called ''civilization'' what is civilize when a man / woman wakes up one bright summer morning and says to his wife / husband, i want a divorce just because of one silly arguement or some issues that are worth nothing to get a divorce angry

Please, such issue are not only in Africa. it is a whole, wild world thing. Africa has the least of such issues and if they are growing in times it because of your ways of life are robbing some Africans who have lost their rightful place in their own culture. cry

I can tell you catigorically that i have not lost my value as an African nor lost my culture. angry
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by keyne(f): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ poster
hey,what a painful stuff.it's bad enuf 4 ur hussy 2 cheat bt u knwing it is worse.dnt do anytin u wld regret bt on a secnd tot,castrate him. angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by jamace(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ Poster.

Its unfortunate and I feel your frustration. However, I don't support you rendering your hussy impotent. This will be like "jumping from the frying pan into fire".

Check yourself for inadequacies and correct them.
Have time for your husband and communicate with him often.

If above do not work, go for the painful option - divorce God forbid sha.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by amylynnlee: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2009
i guess there is nothing that you can do to make his impotent, i understand very well how you feel as my ex boy friend was like that. i left him and am happy now. i was a teenage at that time.
try to give him better sex, am sure you will find a way. wink
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by drrionelli(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
I suppose what is distressing is that the man has assumed so much control over the original poster that she feels that his shortcomings are the fault of other women, on whom she wishes to place the blame.

A more practical, less vindictive approach would be to simply leave this guy behind. He's a cheater. Why in the world do you want to keep him at all? Let the other women have him. He'll then be their problem and not yours. And, allow me to offer this to you: The fact that he's a cheater is not purely a physical thing. It's a character fault. Even if he were impotent does not mean that he'd be a better mate for you.

My dear, stop hating! Get rid of this worthless fool, find a man who will respect as well as love you and enjoy your life!
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
You wanna make him impotent?
I am not in support of him cheating on you, however, no need to put law into you own hands, else, you might live to regret it.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Turiano(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2009
The reason y ur husband go outside 2 chase grls lie with u,maybe u dont satisfy his sexual urge,or u r'e that kind of a wife that doesn't care for a husband,or dnt useually respect him so he seeked 4 it else whr
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Turiano(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2009
The reason y ur husband go outside 2 chase grls lie with u,maybe u dont satisfy his sexual urge,or u r'e that kind of a wife that doesn't care for a husband,or dnt useually respect him so he seeked 4 it else whr
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Turiano(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2009
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Turiano(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2009
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Turiano(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2009
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Turiano(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover / 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson / Share Your Challenges As A First-born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.