Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? (897 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / The Gospel According To Joagbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by Goshen360(m): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2012
It's good you asked after him. He is fine. I often speak to him off line outside NairaLand but he doesn't have time for some senseless conversation/thread anymore. But your jokes are too expensive sometimes. Please, kindly remove "Has He returned to the valley of dry bones" from your thread. It's not ideal please. Think about it. God bless you.
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2012
Goshen360: It's good you asked after him. He is fine. I often speak to him off line outside NairaLand but he doesn't have time for some senseless conversation/thread anymore. But your jokes are too expensive sometimes. Please, kindly remove "Has He returned to the valley of dry bones" from your thread. It's not ideal please. Think about it. God bless you.
that aint no expensive joke. lighten up bruh. let me ask you a question. what is the valley of the dry bones ?
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by Goshen360(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2012
buzugee: that aint no expensive joke. lighten up bruh. let me ask you a question. what is the valley of the dry bones?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2012
Goshen360:

shocked shocked shocked
well what is it ? that would make me understand why you think it is an expensive joke wink
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by Goshen360(m): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2012
Am sorry bro. Am not in a good mood right now. Am sorry. I don't mean insult. Maybe I misunderstood you cos of my mood anyway. Well, if you don't mean it for evil, it's okay.
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2012
Goshen360: Am sorry bro. Am not in a good mood right now. Am sorry. I don't mean insult. Maybe I misunderstood you cos of my mood anyway. Well, if you don't mean it for evil, it's okay.
lol so i take it you dont know the meaning then huh ? grin whats wrong with your mood bruh ? hey we are alive, what else do we need right ? we supposed to be happy.
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2012
ok Goshen i see you are not willing to engage me in the meaning of 'the valley of the dry bones' . the valley of the dry bones is a huge part of the spiritual journey of man. a whole chapter is dedicated to it in the bible EZEKIEL CHAPTER 37. all it simply means is 'a back-slidden state ' or 'an apostate' or ' spiritual death'. someone who has deviated from the lord and is into the world now. simple as that wink . see it wasnt an expensive joke
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 23, 2012
I suspect he got tired of being trolled by me.. TBH, I don't miss him... and his cohorts newmi, mabell and propastorchris... a bit suspicious, they all stopped posting around the same time.. undecided
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 5:31am On Jun 23, 2012
musKeeto: I suspect he got tired of being trolled by me.. TBH, I don't miss him... and his cohorts newmi, mabell and propastorchris... a bit suspicious, they all stopped posting around the same time.. undecided
yeah you guys did have a love affair going on. grin grin
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 23, 2012
buzugee: yeah you guys did have a love affair going on. grin grin
u got Goshen, don't be jealous... grin grin grin
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by ijawkid(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2012
Lol.......

Chei buzugee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe might just be resting.....

I know he's ok.....

Nairaland is 1 place where If u aint resolved resilient enough 1 might get discouraged.....

But I know he shuld be ok.....

Buzugee there's 1 of ya post that u got beaten so hard....

I just can't find that thread...lol
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2012
musKeeto:
u got Goshen, don't be jealous... grin grin grin
oooo lorddddddd grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2012
ijawkid: Lol.......

Chei buzugee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe might just be resting.....

I know he's ok.....

Nairaland is 1 place where If u aint resolved resilient enough 1 might get discouraged.....

But I know he shuld be ok.....

Buzugee there's 1 of ya post that u got beaten so hard....

I just can't find that thread...lol
Chief, i get beaten so hard in every post. I have recieved so much lashes of koboko in this section that i am thinking of changing my user name to kunta kinte cheesy cheesy
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by ijawkid(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2012
buzugee: Chief, i get beaten so hard in every post. I have recieved so much lashes of koboko in this section that i am thinking of changing my user name to kunta kinte cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehehe....

Yeah u better make that change bro.....

KUNTA BUZU KINTE...

That'll fit well
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by PastorKun(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
musKeeto: I suspect he got tired of being trolled by me.. TBH, I don't miss him... and his cohorts newmi, mabell and propastorchris... a bit suspicious, they all stopped posting around the same time.. undecided

Maybe they got an executive order from CEC plc headquaters banning them from further ridicling their company on nairaland through their purile posts.
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Hehehehehehehe....

Yeah u better make that change bro.....

KUNTA BUZU KINTE...

That'll fit well
kinda has a nice ring to it. now all i need is some cornbread collard-greens grits and chittlins and i shall blend into the name cheesy cheesy yes massa i sho likes the name massa Ijawkid lol
Re: What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? by buzugee(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Maybe they got an executive order from CEC plc headquaters banning them from further ridicling their company on nairaland through their purile posts.
grin grin grin i hear pastor Oyaks rolls deep too. i hear he got more goons than a mob boss. his goons specialize in breaking bones and putting you to sleep. matta fact i believe a british journalist of nigerian persuasion named Seyi Rhodes had a close encounter of the fifth kind with a couple of the goons. i believe he uses a colostomy bag now grin

(1) (Reply)

Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. / Heaven Must Be Boring! / Reasons Why Ill Keep Bashing Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.