Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! (14218 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) / D'banj Now Sells Refined Ijebu Garri To Help Himself. (photo) / Uk’s The Sunday Telegraph’s Stella Magazine Tags Omotola Jalade As The Queen Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by toyeoye(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
dasparrow:

It does NOT look like him at all. I am not saying that it is not D'Banj, I am just saying he looks totally different.
like hes starvingsad
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by BizBooks(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
basher: I'm not hating here, but It's "TheObserver Magazine" (a free, weak magazine handed out by jobless people at train & bus stations) and not "Observer Magazine" which is part of a major UK daily.

He still try though smiley

I don't think you're correct. It is the same Observer that is affiliated with Guardian UK.
Here's further proof that it is the real Observer:

"‘Wow! Its just hit me… I’m on the COVER of the UK Observer Magazine!! God, I THANK YOU!‘,
D’banj tweeted along with a snapshot of the cover."

"The photo was originally tweeted by Caspar Llewellyn Smith, music editor at the Guardian
News and Media."

1 Like

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Asekere(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Chidex2442: So? Is it d solution to our nigerian problems? Mtcheeew....
People like to celebrate and make noise about irrelevant issues..dey make so much noise even when they can be ten times better..
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
illuminati or no illuminati,d guy is reaching his own zenith n mind u no own will be so famous without criticism from any angle.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by virusprime: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
gbadexy: Guys una no dey tire for this illuminati crap? Tupac, whiteney all died at their appointed time, abi won't they die like every normal people because they are stars.
Check the illuminati at wikipedia to have some idea about it and stop all these theories and it being a satan worship.
I read the first criteria for members is the believe in the supreme being and the creator, I haven't seen anything satanic there. That's their business sha but one doesn't need to sell their soul, (if that is possible) to be successful in life, that's what failures that are justifying their condition say about successful people to console themselves.
chai "pity"...so ppl lyk u're still in existence...stil unda d illusion of d illuminati. Whn u're online u tweet, facebuk, 2go & com nairaland 2 fload d thread wht u nthg abt...my friend, make gud researches b4 u post
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by PlayLover: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
please lets not argue over which is "The observer" or "Observer" fact remains that the guy who first twitted this picture to Dbanj is CasparLlewellynSmith his twitter handle is @CasparLS he is the Music Editor, Guardian News & Media London, England · http://www.guardian.co.uk I HOPE THIS CLOSES THE ARGUEMENT
aasog1: Hmmm, I wonder how you'd feel if that was your picture on the mag. You definitely are hating.
Its Dbanj's time. Wishing him the very BEST. Next, I hope Newsweek or Times!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by cap28: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
tomorrow he will be forgotten - mark my words. Bigger and brighter stars have come and gone, D banj's case will be no different as he is no musical genius.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by 12345DKO(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28: tomorrow he will be forgotten - mark my words. Bigger and brighter stars have come and gone, D banj's case will be no different as he is no musical genius.
There isn't anyone on earth who wil not leave d stage at sum point no mata how gud u are, d most important tin is dat u make gud use of ur time wen u are reigning which is what D'Banj is doing. D'Banj, God will kip promoting U in JESUS name, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by truelovecom: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
@poster and @moderator i don't like this news at all...Dbanj just want recognition,he paid so much money to be on the front cover of that magazine...psquare got signed to konvict music without paying a dime, but the so called dbanj got signed to goodmusic by paying so much money to kanya west. psquare has signed a deal with universal music group, which your so called dbanj will not get.I don't hate dbanj, but what i hate is how u people over praise him.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by igbsam(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
With his ears, he looks like SPARK in the Movie "STAR TREK" tongue. He looks good though
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by ebamma(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
haters still hating but the nigga's stars keep shining,i bet b4 nxt year he will be on the cover of times magazine
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
cap28: tomorrow he will be forgotten - mark my words. Bigger and brighter stars have come and gone, D banj's case will be no different as he is no musical genius.

Anti-racial TRIBALIST. . . .what a collabo .
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Check out d pix..: u gat d illuminati signal he flashed... Pyramid sign
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
Prefer MAVIN tins... What was the end of 2pac , M.J and others... Its betta u fail honourably dan to pass in a devilish way... GOD reigneth
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
This picture confirms Kanye taught him well the symbolism of horus. see him place his hands across his belly part, sign for salutation/if i fall off this path cut out my bowels.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by oluchijud(f): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hu cares?.. By d tym illuminati is done wt hm,i hope it aint dsame magazine d@ wld carry his obituary
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Dakween007(f): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry
gbadexy: Guys una no dey tire for this illuminati crap? Tupac, whiteney all died at their appointed time, abi won't they die like every normal people because they are stars.
Check the illuminati at wikipedia to have some idea about it and stop all these theories and it being a satan worship.
I read the first criteria for members is the believe in the supreme being and the creator, I haven't seen anything satanic there. That's their business sha but one doesn't need to sell their soul, (if that is possible) to be successful in life, that's what failures that are justifying their condition say about successful people to console themselves.
I bet u shud b a muslim...z dat ur own idea of d illuminati...dz post shud b hidden and shudn't b publicize coz u r encouraging youths 2 support such a bad act...next tym u ask if deir z rum 4 u 2 say sumfin b4 spilling...u r a total dzgrace...smh angry
and 4 u pple celebrating d idiot...u r d same pple dat r goin 2 mourn him...
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by adzer: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hey D'art is D'banj he's got all it takes to appear on every daily around d World! Big up ma mehnn
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by KINGwax(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
truelove.com:
@poster and @moderator i don't like this news at all...Dbanj just want recognition,he paid so much money to be on the front cover of that magazine...psquare got signed to konvict music without paying a dime, but the so called dbanj got signed to goodmusic by paying so much money to kanya west. psquare has signed a deal with universal music group, which your so called dbanj will not get.I don't hate dbanj, but what i hate is how u people over praise him.
wow! Sometimes when u hate, u display too much foolishness that u forgot to wipe your shitty asss! So, dbanj paid so much or he was paid 3mills in dolls to get signed? Oh! Now, one universal group in south africa is now on top of d goodmusic in US or def JAM in UK? You're a big fool

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by KINGwax(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
Make one sensible person help me push this song from tu baba...
no finish the lyrics o. Leave small for another person to finish am...
'If no one talk abt you.......'
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by emeka50: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He's rolling with better human beings, so the different look is expected unlike when he was with those buttwipes

My friend sssshhhhaaarrraaappp.....there......who is the better human beings.........those demon possess people or satanic worshipers or those bloody killers ?......U̶̲̥̅̊ better go and join them.....Custard.....
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by francis247(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
Drock4christ: D'banj Now Covers UK Observer Magazine,
[img]http://3.bp..com/-q_40MUHRe0I/T-SoilRnrVI/AAAAAAAAb60/LgG4ap6hRFg/s400/0dbanjcoversukmagazine+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/art-a-life/40036-dbanj-covers-uk-style-magazine

this is gud!!! Congrats to the Kokomaster! I cann't till he got his grammy! I saw his oliver twist video as no.2 on the uk toplist lastweek!
stop lying, this is not D Ban'j.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by tlops(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
where did you guys get the idea of Illuminati ? Na wa for Nigerians oh, so for him to make it he has to belong? or you people just assumed that. Una to dey superstitious !! Leave the guy alone.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Geezy77(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
Y'all had beta cum to ur senses nd accept d fact dat d dude is hittin it big nd stop all ur h8...nd mayb b4 all dat ado bout d illuminati u guys beta check d who d illuminati are..im sick of fools screamin illuminati at d least unusual tin dy hear or see in a song or musician...don jazzy aint sh*t without d'banj nd dat's been proved...lebete!!!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by adelaja70(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
Oloriburuku ni e....won o de ni jere e.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Ninilowo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?
What shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
ILLUMINOTHING.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by adelaja70(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
truelove.com:
How that one come be ur problem? He borrow the money 4rm your hand ni....bad belle go kill u!
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Ufeolorun(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
It seems a lot of people love the ps3 game God of war with-this Iluminati soggy-talk is getting boring man.
He made horus sign?Horus ko pocus ni.
You guys should flipping go join your own club ojae.

Iluminati ko aluminium ni.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by Abayomin70(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
KINGwax: what's d illuminati? I knw nigerians loved to eat all poo dolled out to them. Do u think dbanj will ever be an illuminati? Even your president can't be. A guy is making waves, hitting it big time and y'all keep beefing him. It's clear it's dawn on you dt he made your man, don crazy, you're jes on d failed angle. What did we really hear abt your solar 'perplexus'. No usual airplay, no don jazzy again. The big fish has left d water, y'all scramblin to survive. Forget your hatred, dbanj, for now, is having his time, i dnt knw of tomorrow. It's jes futile tryin to hate...
You knw his new slang?
'I'm skibanj, eh, ömö nla...to ba wa mi ninu odo wa bambë ëja nla!
guy wake up
type illuminati in google search just dedicate lik 15minutes reading it and ur eyes will open

last 2 mtv base award if u watch it a guy cam ou and ask people to pray for satan pls guy is dat nomal they are all over place inside music industry pls i usually say is all crap before but when i did my own personal reasearch online I FEAR FEAR
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by maingwaest(f): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Y do u all care if he sells his soul or not? Ll u guys just let him be, at least he is dinnig wit d high nd mighty so let him enjoy it while it last.
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by bigfat01: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
[size=50pt]he...betrayed...us..simple...what...is..his...pride..we...made...him(****[/size]
Re: D'banj Now Covers UK The Observer Magazine, Check It Out! by luvola(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
Well done dapo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Reveals What He Will Do If Elected / Rmd Survives Ghastly Car Accident .(photo) / Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.