Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dr. Plz Help What Could Lead To This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Plz Help What Could Lead To This (647 Views)

7 Habits That Could Lead To Infertility In Men / 7 Habits That Could Lead To Infertility In Men / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Plz Help What Could Lead To This by edogram1(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2012
For a very long times now, i ve been over stressed up with sadness and worries. Infact my heart got burnt as a result of hearthache, what's making matter worst is that i am all alone thinking, i had a very bad and sading past as a result of so many mistakes and also for some revelation that's making matter arising. I ve tried to stop worring and thinking but to no avail. The thinking keep coming on and on, so now that i couldn't stop it what to do? I believe my blood preasure is high. Sometimes my heart got beating and i'll start breathing fast.

Now the scaring thing is or should i say problem, I am getting some noise from my brain. It has started doing that for some time now. Its like i am feeling organ or something moving inside with the sound i am hearing. What could this be or lead to this? Plz doctor in the house help me.
Re: Dr. Plz Help What Could Lead To This by Mentaremix(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2012
My brother worrying doesn't nt change anything in life rather it has consequences.The word of God says"Do not be anxious about anything,but in everything,by prayer and petition,with thanksgiving present ur requests to God.And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding,will guard ur hearts and minds in Christ Jesus"-Phillipians 4:6-7.What u need is d Great Physican Jesus and nt a Doctor.U are healed in Jesus name!
Re: Dr. Plz Help What Could Lead To This by mecussey(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
google "10 habits you must quit to be happy nairaland"

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Trained Doctors Not Allowed To Practise In Nigeria From October! / Protect Our Lives / The Services Of A Radiologist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.