Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,944 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) (16768 Views)

Illuminati Songs: 33 Lyrics About The Secret Society / Wizkid An Illuminati Member? / Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2012
It's nice video
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by Revolva(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2012
Ranks007: I mean what the fuse with our artists singing about illuminati abi is it their way of saying I don join?

Join where you fink illuminaytti order is a cjhildis order where every fools will buy a form and fill and join or your aye cult which you blend yourself

Pple just say illuminati and don't know the aims of it as for olamide na market I'm dey find on a normal day he does not know anyfin bout the cult naija and follo follow trend hisss
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by MarioHeaven(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
My people die or perish out of ignorance. Ola am sory 4 u. Seek God and nt satan. Ask hin{Ola} if he realy know what he is doing?
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by 9zeros(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Revolva:

Join where you fink illuminaytti order is a cjhildis order where every fools will buy a form and fill and join or your aye cult which you blend yourself

Pple just say illuminati and don't know the aims of it as for olamide na market I'm dey find on a normal day he does not know anyfin bout the cult naija and follo follow trend hisss
?
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by Iskra: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ Akbee ...all I can say about your opinion of Nigerian music and your very shallow and uninformed generalisations is that your ignorance preceeds you from all sides of space and time.
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by babeface3: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
Dont get the sense in the Lyrics, but I must confess, I had always known that this guy has got talents. Then a warning: we should always be mindful of what we say and sing, what the hek with Illuminati?
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by Skills10: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
Do these guys know what Illuminati is all about? Why are Nigerian musicians excited about it recently?
Or they want to be Puppets?
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by CLIQBOY(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
#teamolamide abeg ma jo awon smelling..thumbs up br0..nice concept.
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by rabdeluxe(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2012
doesnt makes sense . . . No message
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by REMMEI(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
MarioHeaven: My people die or perish out of ignorance. Ola am sory 4 u. Seek God and nt satan. Ask hin{Ola} if he realy know what he is doing?

wait Mr..did yu even listen ta that song at all?..did yu understand the content either..what's illuminati?..is it cos yu heard bout it being a secret society or yu forget the real meaning of illuminate..all this holier than thou ish really sucks..i no get una time.
Re: Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) by REMMEI(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
babeface3: Dont get the sense in the Lyrics, but I must confess, I had always known that this guy has got talents. Then a warning: we should always be mindful of what we say and sing, what the hek with Illuminati?

THE TRUTH IS SCARY. . . Plz listen ta the content of this song..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Of Ayaka Ozubulu DJ Mix / Free Download Of Assorted Kporonge / Wizkid - Azonto (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.