Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,121 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

We Have Serious And Genuine Seller That Meet Your Demand(blco) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Have Serious And Genuine Seller That Meet Your Demand(blco) (974 Views)

Blco Genuine Seller Needed. / Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only / I Have Genuine Seller Of Blco, Flco, Forcados, Lpfo- 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Serious And Genuine Seller That Meet Your Demand(blco) by loverboy80(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2012
Dear Friend,

I have sellers who can meet your demand without any waste of time. In this business, all that is needed is for a genuine seller to meet a genuine buyer and the deal will be closed.

I have several sellers who i can 100% assure you can deliver. One of my seller's TTO was picked up just last week. I even have a procedure from the NNPC directly.

Let me list out a summary of my individual seller and their procedure.

One of them can give you ATS (Authority To Sell) for you to verify before you can proceed with the transaction. But with this seller, the co-ordinate are very many.

Another one want you to sign SPA (Sale Purchase Agreement) before anything. After signing the SPA your buyer sends POF (proof Of Funds) upon the confirmation that your buyer is able to pick up the product, they issue ATB (Authority To Board) immediately, your buyer sends his supercargo to supervised and the transaction is completed within 5 days depending on the seriousness of your buyer.

My Third seller will want your buyer to send a LOI (Letter Of Intent) with the company letterhead or in case you want to verify any of the seller's documents to be sure that he can perform, you can send a letter to the seller's bank via the buyer's bank demanding for such information. This seller does not want to give any of his documents to any individual based on the so many fraud/unseriousness of so called buyers all over the place.

Lastly, i have the procedure directly from the NNPC. But this strictly starts by the buyer sending a Letter Of Intent (LOI) to the NNPC in his company letter head after which the buyer can request for any information about products that they wish to buy.

Well, these are the sellers that i have currently, you will have to go through all these specific requirements and know the one that is best for your buyer and get back to me via (mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk).Please only serious and genuine buyers...no games and joke here...we closed a deal last month with this sellers too.

We look forward to doing successful businesses with you as we pray to have closed deals with you.
Re: We Have Serious And Genuine Seller That Meet Your Demand(blco) by DonLala1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
Can ur seller do CIF and equally give Authority to Sell? If u can contact me at sedgeltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: We Have Serious And Genuine Seller That Meet Your Demand(blco) by loverboy80(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
yes my seller can do CIF and also give ATS...have sent you a mail...read carefully ok..
Re: We Have Serious And Genuine Seller That Meet Your Demand(blco) by ssonn: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
FOR GENUINE BUYERS ONLY.
I assume I am addressing genuine buyers only. If you are a joker or fraudster who is after getting legit sellers documents from me to dupe innocent ignorant buyers with it spoiling our name I HAVE WISEND UP! You will be detected as the verification of your authenticity before docs are given is now acidic. So KEEP OFF!
Dear Buyer,
Not all I say here will be detailed but if you have questions about anything contact me directly ,
I represent a company that is in a Joint venture with NNPC we get bulk allocations directly from the Towers (NNPC) to sell BLCO and currently there is a fresh allocation we got from NNPC and 24MBBl was allocated contract period 12months Loading 2mbbl monthly from 28th April 2016 to April 2017. From previous record we do business on bases preferred by buyers; TTO, TTT, CIF...etc.
Now we all know that the both of us are at risk and we are taking cautions. Thus here is;
(A) YOUR PROTECTION:
I have all the authentic documents (in PDF Format) that will prove that we are genuine sellers of bonny light crude oil.(BLCO)
POP information (proof of product) containing export license allocation No., export license mpr ref for your internal (NNPC) or external (OPEC) verification of product.
Latter of allocation from the tower with NNPC latter headed.
Signed SPA (sales and purchase agreement).
And any other documents that you will demand for will be made available to you.
We have Blco and we want to sell.
(B) MY PROTECTION
I wish to be contacted by buyers or buyer's mandate only.
Before exchange of authentic documents I must verify your authenticity and seriousness. You should be able to make available your LOI (letter of intent )
Latter of attorney to certify you are truly the buyers mandate before any meeting is staged.
we genuinely have BLCO for sale and we are willing to sale.
Mr. Owoicho
(whatsapp and calls)
+2348096902308
(calls) alternative number.
E-mail Address: Topspropertiesconsults@gmail.com
PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

You Have Heard About Winoptions / The Best Bulk SMS Service Ever! - 99k/sms / Do You Need A Bussiness Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.