Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

HONDA Integra..what Are The Pros And Cons. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / HONDA Integra..what Are The Pros And Cons. (1215 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria / Pros And Cons Of Honda Accord 2007 / What Are The Pros, Cons And Costs Of Buying Salvaged Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HONDA Integra..what Are The Pros And Cons. by Xtranoble: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
pls i really need advice about honda integra 1999. Am at the verge of buying this car and its going to be my first car. I heard honda cars has issues with gear, is this one inclusive? What's the fuel consumption like? Am still a student and don't really wanna make friends with mechanics. Your ideas will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: HONDA Integra..what Are The Pros And Cons. by ahabdullahi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
i ride a honda integra, what gives me problem for now is radiator.
Re: HONDA Integra..what Are The Pros And Cons. by Xtranoble: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

Accident @ Sure Alaba Mile 2 / Rover 620si High Fuel Consumption / How To Install Car Trackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.