Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? (9221 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by fubbyy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
Som1 once told me that its possible but I have tried everything I could and found out its not possible.

So what is this #1,500 doing for uS since you can't watch online videos, or iS any1 watching online video with his/her #1,500 bis? Please help because this amount is too big o
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by ITbomb(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
#1500 too big?
U must have been so used to FBT

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by fubbyy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
ITbomb: #1500 too big?

Is this the only thing you picked in my post,about the #1,500 being big, that's not what I asked, am asking of solution to watch online videos
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by donstevewrites: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
wat kinda bb r u using n wat netwrk?
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by Excelboi(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
Same with mine, I use Bold 4 on Glo CoMonth plan!
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by Baadal(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
Same with mine...I use Torch with Etisalat BIS...
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by fubbyy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
donstevewrites: wat kinda bb r u using n wat netwrk?

I use curve 2 with mtn
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by Kellymann: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
you can stream online videos on your blackberry phone only if you have a strong 3g connectivity and u have sufficient credit or data bundle. Your bb subscription does not cover video streaming .
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by ITbomb(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
^^^^ really ? I stream and watch video comfortably on my airtel BIS 3g and even on EDGE
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by fubbyy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^^ really ? I stream and watch video comfortably on my airtel BIS 3g and even on EDGE

Its like I will try this airtel, is it really better than mtn?
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by honsule(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
ITbomb: #1500 too big?

lol.FBT Indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by honsule(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
fubbyy: Som1 once told me that its possible but I have tried everything I could and found out its not possible.

So what is this #1,500 doing for uS since you can't watch online videos, or iS any1 watching online video with his/her #1,500 bis? Please help because this amount is too big o

I noticed that on a friend's bb Torch 2day.mtn deducts money from his account whenever he streams.That is too bad embarassed embarassed angry angry
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
I do stream online with my BIS. But not from youtube application cos that will zap all your credit without knowing it.

I stream youtube on web with my BB
Only if your BB web is Embedded Media and JavaScript Enable.

And note you need a strong 3G bis coverage for this.

#Thanks
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by walcolm(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2012
the networks don't like video streaming from YouTube because it uses up a lot of bandwidth. what most of them do is take out your airtime if you have any on the device you're using to stream

you have to think up more innovative ways to go about it and get value for your money
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by alorauzoms(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2012
U can't stream wit MTN....use glo co month. U can stream u tube video wit it witout loosing airtime . Deduction goes 2ru ur 3GIg that come wit d glo co month bis subscription
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by poweredcom(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
I stream youtube on web with my BB
Only if your BB web is Embedded Media and JavaScript Enable.

Bro how will I do dat please narrate me here on how to check it on ma curve 3
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by frgy1: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
i stream everything on my 1,500 etisalat BIS , on both 3g and EDGE
only that it stutters more on EDGE , which is natural
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by speedy4u(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^^ really ? I stream and watch video comfortably on my airtel BIS 3g and even on EDGE

Hello ITbomb,pls does airtel deduct ur airtime when u watch streaming video. With my MTN BIS, my airtime drops drastically whenever I watch youtube videos etc. I won't mind changing to airtel if I can streram FREE. Thanks.
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by ITbomb(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
speedy4u:

Hello ITbomb,pls does airtel deduct ur airtime when u watch streaming video. With my MTN BIS, my airtime drops drastically whenever I watch youtube videos etc. I won't mind changing to airtel if I can streram FREE. Thanks.
From comments here is seems it is only MTN that does not allow video streaming on it BIS ,
I use Airtel cos they have the widest 3g coverage .
Re: Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? by Gmarvey1992(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] ;DYou can stream videos without your credit bein deducted by following dis easy steps! 1. Go to yhur bb browser 2. Go to options in you browser menu 3. Uncheck "switching to carrier for streaming". 4. Long press the escape key... Then try streaming again...
*note*: dis is for those that can stream videos alredy.. Nd I highly recommend airtel for video streaming...

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Glo N2500 Data Plan For 10GB With Another Glo Number / Your Phone Stolen? Share Your Experience / E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.