Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

All Nairalanders In Usa Should Please Read This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Nairalanders In Usa Should Please Read This (836 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders In India. / Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity / Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Nairalanders In Usa Should Please Read This by dacraziest: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2007
hi fellow landers,am resident in nigeria.i recently bought some prescriptive drug from walgreen thru the help of my friend resident in njersey, the drugs are some feminine hormonal drugs that i culdnt locate here in nigeria.but hes finding it hard to send them to me becos dhl normally wunt accept to post drugs .i really dunno what to do, hence am trying to search if i can get any nairalander who is in usa but planning to visit naija soon so he can help me bring them.the drugs are provera and progynova oestrogen hormone tablets , i would be glad if someone can help.thanks and hopin to hear from you soon.my num is 08063264297
Re: All Nairalanders In Usa Should Please Read This by almondjoy(f): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2007
Sorry! Let your friend try regular postage services like UPS or Fedex. I mail medications to Nigeria all the time. Never had a problem.
Re: All Nairalanders In Usa Should Please Read This by Bossman(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2007
Yes. your friend should be able to mail an over-the-counter drug via any postal service. So, I am surprised he is findig it hard to mail to you. Yes, it will cost more to send, but he should be able to send it. Unless he is finding it hard because of the cost, and that's a different story. You should be able to work that out with him.

(1) (Reply)

Map Of Nigerians All Over The World / You Still Want To Live In America? / Shipping From Nigeria To Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.