Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Help Me B4 It's 2 Late - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me B4 It's 2 Late (1478 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Pls Adivice Me B4 I Do Something Stupid. / Pls Adivice Me B4 I Do Something Stupid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
We met online last April & I bleep her D first day we met(lastweek).Now she's all over me but I don't think I can start a relationship with her 4 some reason. (1)She's not a yoruba(I come 4rm a royal family). (2)She already has a male child(If it were a girl I'm ok with it because I don't have a sister). (3)She works in a bar/club house. Do U think an inexperience guy like me should start a relationship with her?
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Confilass: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2012
If u love her and can keep her son, u can go ahead and marry her. If not let her go.
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by ifyalways(f): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2012
Inexperienced to marry her but very experienced,skillful and sharp in fvcking her,right?
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by taryour(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2012
ifyalways: Inexperienced to marry her but very experienced,skillful and sharp in fvcking her,right?

i agree with u.

Infact op i wish she hooks u down sef, so u dint know all dis befor fuvcking her abi? What a wicked soul u are, would u allow a man treat ur sister as such
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Johndoe100(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
Sorry oh, I have to ask this: what is wrong in fuvcking a woman? The last time I checked they opened their legs because they enjoyed the activity.
Please you women should free the brother. Women were born to be fuvcked both literaly and figuratively.

taryour:

i agree with u.

Infact op i wish she hooks u down sef, so u dint know all dis befor fuvcking her abi? What a wicked soul u are, would u allow a man treat ur sister as such
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by timbros(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
@op Did u ask for advice here in NL before u decided to bleep her? So u wan chop clean mouth, abi? Next thing u will say NL adviced u to leave her...Why dont u personally make this decision like u made last week's decision to bleep her?
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by timbros(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
akj26: We met online last April & I bleep her D first day we met(lastweek).Now she's all over me but I don't think I can start a relationship with her 4 some reason. (1)She's not a yoruba(I come 4rm a royal family). (2)She already has a male child(If it were a girl I'm ok with it because I don't have a sister). (3)She works in a bar/club house. Do U think an inexperience guy like me should start a relationship with her?
Is it after bleeping her u found out these points?
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by taryour(f): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Johndoe100: Sorry oh, I have to ask this: what is wrong in fuvcking a woman? The last time I checked they opened their legs because they enjoyed the activity.
Please you women should free the brother. Women were born to be fuvcked both literaly and figuratively.

its a difrent tin wen u pik a prost to bleep. Am sure dey av been comunicatin for 1 year keeping d ladies hopes up....
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by stepo707: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
guy keep bleeping her jare.she is a club girl.nothing do you
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by tasandra: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
timbros:
Is it after bleeping her u found out these points?
Yes, it was after I bleep her B4 she open-up 2 me
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by mamae(f): 3:56am On Jun 26, 2012
Just try 2 follow your mind,because u'll be responsible for decision
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by PrettyCindy(f): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2012
But at least you knew she is not Yoruba before sleeping with her. She will be better off without you.

(1) (Reply)

He Is Afraid To Travel Abroad / Share Your Memories With The Dial Up Phone. / What Challenges Do You Face As Been The First Born Of Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.