Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes (3365 Views)

She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters / Some Men Can Be So Lazy And Inconsiderate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by chuckorse(m): 3:13am On Jun 24, 2012
she's a faithful partner which made me adore her so much. We've been 2geda for more than a year now. But she've got attitudes like being so lazy, wanting me to do the whole work when we're 2geda, telling me there's nofin bad in washing her clothes. Which we fight over this issues. Is not that i cannot help her out in some areas. But, fond of if she does little work, she'll be complaining of body pain. At first, i thought she's suffering frm this genotype of a thing but later discovered she's (AA). So this left me wif doubts over our relationship. Can i spend d rest of my life wit this lady? Won't i regret? Or is there any other way to handle this? We really luv each other. Pls, i need your advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 24, 2012
You a clown, She got you washing her clothes son?

Lmfao she got you washing out her panties that she be cheatin on you in...

Grabbin a hand full of slimey nutwork in her pantyline...and trying to convince yourself she just had a hard day at work

Straight up fool.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by angayejuni: 4:01am On Jun 24, 2012
Royal-VII:

Grabbin a hand full of slimey nutwork in her pantyline...and trying to convince yourself she just had a hard day at work

Straight up fool.....
And then u wud be shavin her puuusssy and brushing her teeth. That's trouble for u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by 45189723(f): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2012
chuckorse: she's a faithful partner which made me adore her so much. We've been 2geda for more than a year now. But she've got attitudes like being so lazy, wanting me to do the whole work when we're 2geda, telling me there's nofin bad in washing her clothes. Which we fight over this issues. Is not that i cannot help her out in some areas. But, fond of if she does little work, she'll be complaining of body pain. At first, i thought she's suffering frm this genotype of a thing but later discovered she's (AA). So this left me wif doubts over our relationship. Can i spend d rest of my life wit this lady? Won't i regret? Or is there any other way to handle this? We really luv each other. Pls, i need your advice.

why are you taking this shit

marry me for a better life

mail me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Godmother(f): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2012
fuckherlord:

why are you taking this shit

marry me for a better life

mail me

Seriously I think this chick is just a traffic booster on nairaland.

@OP
Sit ur gf down and give her a heart-to-heart. Tell her how how actions is affectin u. Is she still doesn't change after some time then u migght need to take some drastic decisions
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Sijo01(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2012
chuckorse: Can i spend d rest of my life wit this lady? Won't i regret? Or is there any other way to handle this?

U alone can ansa ur kestions dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2012
but if she was the one washing your clothes, everything would be great right?? undecided undecided
try talking to her about her laziness and d negative effects it might have on your relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Mynd44: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2012
Royal-VII:

Straight up fool.....
And you are not even Nigerian.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Rocktation(f): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2012
Are you sure it's not your clothes she's not washing?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by chuckorse(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2012
i really appreciate ur advice. But pls, this matter is not a joke. I need serious advice. When i said she's faithful. I know wot i'm sayin. She's still even intact. Though she got her national diploma nd still searching 4 a job. Sum1 said am i a nigerian? Funny, u can check my profile 2 confirm dat. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2012
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Adaeze003(f): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2012
Shollypopz: but if she was the one washing your clothes, everything would be great right?? undecided undecided
try talking to her about her laziness and d negative effects it might have on your relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2012
Guy what the hell is wrong with u. U already have answer to your question
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by dealordea(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2012
Nothing wrong in washing your gf cloth or punny pants and bra, oyinbo dey do pass this one.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by beckyomas(f): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
Gosh! Why all this insults? D guy didn't say he was washing her clothes for God's sake. He only said she wouldn't mind him washing them...dats telling us the extent of the laziness...I guess u should talk to her first but after much talking nd she refuses u can call for a break until she retrace her steps or else look for another guy who would take dat nonsense from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by Jaykizz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
IMO, Notin is wrng wit washin her clothes 4 her. To me, it shows d extent of d bond btw u guyz n ur level of intimacy. Except she's behavin sumhow plz dnt av doubts bout ur relatnshp. U myt nt value wat u av until u miss it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes by kingrhirhs(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
If she cannot wash her cloths due to laziness and u love her. Dan buy her a washing machine.

(1) (Reply)

dffdtgydgyd / Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid / Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.