Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Do Blind People Need Light To Move Around - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Blind People Need Light To Move Around (499 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Do Blind People Dream While Sleeping? / Do Blind People See In Their Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Blind People Need Light To Move Around by SPIFF(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2012
Guys, I need answer to this. I watched a program this morning on NTA tagged Life. A blind guy was outlined. He could do almost everything by himself. But I noticed the guy hung a rechargeable lamp in his kitchen while cooking. Later went to put on the TV. I asked my brother who was with me if the guy really need a lamp if he is totally blind but jokingly he answered maybe it's for his visitors. I was just curious if he truly need a lamp. I Google the topic but wasn't really satisfied with the result. I wanted to write the producer of the program about it but don't want to make a fool of myself. That's why I need you to make your comments especially the medical practitioners. Do blind people need light to move around especially in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Mothers And Babies....read / E- Hospital Project (get More Efficient! Get More Productive! Get More Profit!!) / Dont Allow Cancer Rake Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.