Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Buhari (Fulani) Has Taken The Hausas Hostage –Sule Lamido, Hausa & Gov Of Jigawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari (Fulani) Has Taken The Hausas Hostage –Sule Lamido, Hausa & Gov Of Jigawa (4197 Views)

Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds / EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari (Fulani) Has Taken The Hausas Hostage –Sule Lamido, Hausa & Gov Of Jigawa by Beaf: 2:09am On Jul 12, 2012
rasputinn:
One of the few brave and astute politicians from the north.He has my respect

I agree. Sule Lamido is tops any day.
Re: Buhari (Fulani) Has Taken The Hausas Hostage –Sule Lamido, Hausa & Gov Of Jigawa by Akanbiedu(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2012
He he. I think people need to study the northern oligarchs more to understand them. These guys know how to play peoples' sentiments and emotions.

To those who do not understand this man Lamido, what he is saying is this; "Buhari is the stumbling block to our dealing with Jonathan/non-hausas, he keeps dividing our votes. With him contesting elections, we can't fully deal with non-hausas".

Can you just imagine the bargaining power that they would have if there was no strong man like Buhari in their midst? Using the last presidential election results. Imagine extra 12 million votes, in addition to votes GEJ got in the north, to bargain with GEJ or move against him? You can now understand why Buhari is a stumbling block to the northern elites.
Re: Buhari (Fulani) Has Taken The Hausas Hostage –Sule Lamido, Hausa & Gov Of Jigawa by abacus(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2012
Beaf:

Buhari is boko haram.

You no get elders for your clan? I no blame you, since it's the same you address your papa.
Re: Buhari (Fulani) Has Taken The Hausas Hostage –Sule Lamido, Hausa & Gov Of Jigawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2013
I love tis article. Fulani and Hausa aree different. WE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. anyone who says we are the same needs to be shot dead. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invades Cameroon,captures Sueram / This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You / Washington: U.S. To Sell Apache Attack Helicopters To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.