Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Google Checkout: Do They Rejects Nigerians Like Paypal Rejects Us? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Checkout: Do They Rejects Nigerians Like Paypal Rejects Us? (948 Views)

Naira Loses N2 As Buhari Rejects Devaluation / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / What Stuffs Do Nigerians Like To Buy From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Checkout: Do They Rejects Nigerians Like Paypal Rejects Us? by normaljenny(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
Please I needed to know if google checkout accepts nigeria ip address and can be used to accept payment. Hope they aren't rejecting us like paypal is doing us? And how do one get out the received funds?

Anyone with google account? I will wecome advise that will help me.

Thanks.
Re: Google Checkout: Do They Rejects Nigerians Like Paypal Rejects Us? by Oyedey4u(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
No, they don't reject Nigeria once you supply your verifiable and correct address. infact, that is why paypal sue them then, because they start the online payment option
Re: Google Checkout: Do They Rejects Nigerians Like Paypal Rejects Us? by normaljenny(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2012
Oyedey4u: No, they don't reject Nigeria once you supply your verifiable and correct address. infact, that is why paypal sue them then, because they start the online payment option

Thank God they accept us. So that mumu people,paypal go sue them, them dey craze. Make dem no worry, naija go soon be among highest online biz peeps in africa, and they will regret ever rejecting us. That's how vodafone and others are regrettin today when they were offered GSM licenses to operate in nigeria, and they said they couldn't invest in such fraudulent country, today MTN is making 70% of their profits via naija market.
Hope integreting google checkout into a website is easy and what dos the verification requirer? Do they ask for stuffs like acconut number? I heard someone was saying in a thread that they are asking for routhing number dat has digits for nine numbers, where as most banks in nigeria are assigned SWIFT Codes which has a mixture of letters and numbers and its not even upto nine digits, so has anybody any ideas on dat, and which banks do u guys use in doing yours? Helpful advise will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Google Checkout: Do They Rejects Nigerians Like Paypal Rejects Us? by spendogram: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Anybody has more reliable info on this?

(1) (Reply)

Snooker Board, How Profitable Is It? / I Need Business Partners To Start My Importation Business / What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.