Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 (1268 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. / Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 by bobbyjabo: 1:38am On Jun 25, 2012
Sara Kruzan was born by a drug addict mum to a father thats serving a long term prison sentence,At the age of 11, she met 31 year old Howard, calling himself "G.G.", who, it is alleged, began grooming her for a life of prostitution. By the age of 13, Kruzan became a victim of human trafficking, forced to work as a child prostitute, and subjected to sexual abuse. At the age of 16, she was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole after being convicted of murdering her alleged love-vendor...

Now my question is,would you say ''she is who she is'' or she was affected by the whole Nature and Nurture thing

Pls i wanna you guyz thoughts on this
Re: Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 25, 2012
bobbyjabo: Sara Kruzan was born by a drug addict mum to a father thats serving a long term prison sentence,At the age of 11, she met 31 year old Howard, calling himself "G.G.", who, it is alleged, began grooming her for a life of prostitution. By the age of 13, Kruzan became a victim of human trafficking, forced to work as a child prostitute, and subjected to sexual abuse. At the age of 16, she was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole after being convicted of murdering her alleged love-vendor...

Now my question is,would you say ''she is who she is'' or she was affected by the whole Nature and Nurture thing

Pls i wanna you guyz thoughts on this

her life's circumstances made her do what she did, nothing else..... as we all know that everyone has a limit before they snap, and this kid reached hers at 16.
Re: Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
In 1994, Sara Kruzan was sentenced to life without parole at the age of 16. Now 35, Sara was granted clemency by then California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010.

@OP
Get your facts right
Re: Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 by bobbyjabo: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
MrPrsdent: In 1994, Sara Kruzan was sentenced to life without parole at the age of 16. Now 35, Sara was granted clemency by then California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010.

@OP
Get your facts right

I too know will kill you...her sentence was reduced to 25years,she's still in prison

And thats not even the question i asked KMT!!!
Re: Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
bobbyjabo:

I too know will kill you...her sentence was reduced to 25years,she's still in prison

And thats not even the question i asked KMT!!!

Your original post gave the impression that she was still under life imprisonment. I stepped in,to inform you that she was given clemency(reducing the life sentence) in 2010. No where in my post did i mention she was FREED.
Re: Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 by bobbyjabo: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
MrPrsdent:

Your original post gave the impression that she was still under life imprisonment. I stepped in,to inform you that she was given clemency(reducing the life sentence) in 2010. No where in my post did i mention she was FREED.

Brof shut up pls...d main reason for d post is to ask a question not you coming up here with your ''i too know''
Re: Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2012
f.u''ck your mum pussy

and stop opening useless threads
Re: Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 by bobbyjabo: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
MrPrsdent: f.u''ck your mum pussy

and stop opening useless threads

Lol now i know u the biggest fool on here

(1) (Reply)

Baby Punched In The Face For Crying While Couple Has Sex / Jungle Justice: Angry Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (graphic Photos) / NLC, Nigerian Workers And Indian Companies Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.