Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Bar Or A School - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bar Or A School (834 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / Owning A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bar Or A School by tishat(f): 4:37am On Jun 25, 2012
Am thinking of starting up a
Bar business but recently I long to own a
School though I ve just 4.5m to invest,am seriously thinking abt which will work out better for me in the long run.
Pls I need ur suggestions.
Re: Bar Or A School by idmoore(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2012
Good business ideas, Bar business wil give a daily income depending on hw standard and the location where ur bar is and School is a very lucrative business which it has a long term and more future prospects. School is a business that can succeed from one generation to the other if properly managed.
Buh do u think 4.5m will be adequate to set up a standard montessori that can convince parents and guardians to patronise u.
Re: Bar Or A School by brianromel(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2012
Between a school and a bar for 4.2m, dear i did go with a bar first then use the returns in 4 years to start a school.

You probably have hung out a lot with a friend or two at a bar, does it not look like something a lot of money is made from.

Plan your bar, spice it up with various foods and other things that a general public who like to hang out will like. Plus in a good location.

People will show up for it.

As my girls says, boys can smell drink from a new place a mile away.
Re: Bar Or A School by vividgate: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
With about N4m,you can start a school depending on your location.
Re: Bar Or A School by trisurface: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
I'm worried.
U need different skill sets to run a bar. Another set to run a school.
Unless U're one of these people who hire managers, then hands off.
This is not advisable.
Pls think again and follow ur passion, not the rave of the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Bcourier UK / Paypal Withdrawing / Business Partners !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.