Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! (4274 Views)

Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). / I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by tabashng(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2012
Currently the sidewalk of the bridge is been changed from Black/white to Green/White before the proposed maintenance work slated for July 1st to November 6th.

Is this lack of Project management skills, Wastage, or just Fraud?

Who is fooling who?
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by inspirenet: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2012
tabashng:
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by ODB1: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2012
Thats the aesthetic ACN administration at work.
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by gulfer: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2012
tabashng: Currently the sidewalk of the bridge is been changed from Black/white to Green/White before the proposed maintenance work slated for July 1st to November 6th.

Who is fooling who?
N10billion Naira Puzzle!

1 Like

Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by miteolu(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Chop chop carry go. Chop chop for live
embarassed
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
O.D.B.:
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Is d 3rd mainland bridge nt d FG responsibility, Mr Man check ur fact rite b4 commenting...
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by stevenosa(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
Election is round the corner and politicians must look for ways to get extra money for their campaign and then enough money to celebrate their "victory". When will these "NONSENSE STOP"
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by born2boink(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
tabashng: Currently the sidewalk of the bridge is been changed from Black/white to Green/White before the proposed maintenance work slated for July 1st to November 6th.

Who is fooling who?
even though nobody fool anybody! All the money wey dem dey pack for past, who dem dey give?
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by deeflamez(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
O.D.B.:

PLEASE HELP YOURSELF TO A PLATE OF REASONING BEFORE FLAUNTING YOUR 'DESIGNER' IGNORANCE ON THIS FORUM, HOW DOES A FEDERAL GOVT BRIDGE WHOSE OWNERSHIP & MAINTENANCE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FG HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ACN JUST ASKING...OYA ANSWER, I'LL WAIT

***long hiss*** ( ' .')

@willadebo
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by EPOMA(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2012

Who is fooling who?
My friend, painting of sidewalk has not got anything to do with maintenance as far as I am concern, so i think that is irreleant but on my on opinion , i dont see why sidewalk or kerbs should be painted anyway
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by boladez(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
I saw them yesterday and I stopped to ask. The bridge is being painted uder a FERMA contract.

Can you imagine the bridge that will be maintained in the next 5 months is being painted. These Federal government and the federal civil servants are headless ...kpakam. I no no be engineer but I know you dont paint before you carry out repairs.

longer hisss

1 Like

Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by Ogbodavies(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
anoda federal govt means of infrastructural devt,gej u could also plant flowers for aesthetics values 8
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by eledalo: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
ACN AND CPC MUST HAVE A HAND IN THIS. CPC OWNS THE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE AND IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT ACN OWNS ALL THE GREEN AND WHITE PAINT IN NIGERIA BUHARI AND TINUBU ARE AT IT AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by AndroBlaze: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lately there seems to be a particular moderator on the frontpage that excels in the use of poor english :smh: "wastage of funds" indeed sad

Anyway like most people have pointed out, we have far more pressing priorities.
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by Biggyd2: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Government of 'settlement'
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by OLISASDEJI(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
eledalo: ACN AND CPC MUST HAVE A HAND IN THIS. CPC OWNS THE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE AND IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT ACN OWNS ALL THE GREEN AND WHITE PAINT IN NIGERIA BUHARI AND TINUBU ARE AT IT AGAIN.

some people are just been fool.if you dont have anything meaningful to say,cant keep quiet? Idiotaa.
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by Demdem(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
@ Post.

Actually, its a PDP thing. Thats how they operate.
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by GboyegaD(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
People here speak from both sides of the mouth. Initially, when a thread was opened on maintenance of the bridge, the ACN guys claimed Fashola was proactive and all sorts and now, when a new thread is posted on clear waste of state funds and fraud, they are claiming it is PDP modus oparandi. Anyways, I wish them luck and I hope the maintenance would be well carried out.

1 Like

Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by novaman: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
The painting is part of the project, that is the first coating, then after the completion the 2nd coating will commence; you guys have not seen anything, the Lagos Badagry road that is under construction is also receiving maintenance in another section of the same road
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 26, 2012
Nice thing!

Painting is part of the maintenance! That is a good thing. What if they want to pocket the money without doing anything? You guys should be thankful they are at least spending the money on something at all.
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by Murphy7h4: 1:26am On Jun 26, 2012
Thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! by AjanleKoko: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Why do people feel the need to paint public infrastructure like roads, in Nigeria?
Apart from road markings, the whole exercise is tasteless and obvious evidence of a lack of ideas from the Ministry of Environment folk.
The only other place in the world I have seen bridges, culverts, etc, painted was in India. And it looked equally horrible.

(1) (Reply)

FG Is Addressing Insecurity- Reps / Pic: Angela Markel Reaction When Buhari "Kitchen" Comments / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted In A Train Station In London Eating Popcorn..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.